Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JesseJ

A miracle...

So I was derma stamping about 5 weeks ago and i forgot to disinfect i only used hot water to clean the stamp (i was reusing a 1.5mm stamp) because of this i had a pretty bad cystic break out after about a couple days of stamping right over my scars. I then proceed to swear at myself and treated my cysts with tea tree oil until the cysts eventually died after about 1.5 weeks. Then it happened i looked in the mirror and my rolling scars/boxcar scars WERE GONE (only where the cysts were) I literally **** myself and it has been about 3 weeks since my cysts disappeaered that were over my scars and my skin is smooth as if i never had scars... im not saying get yourself cystic acne because that alone has its risks and im not sure that was even the case... i had indented scars 1000% i know this for sure, anyone explain this?

Guest Timehealsall

any pictures?!

so you're saying that the cysts grew over your indented scars and once you treated your cysts with tea tree oil that you indents are now gone?

so you're saying that the cysts grew over your indented scars and once you treated your cysts with tea tree oil that you indents are now gone?

yes they were fat cysts and it was very bad, this time i did not pick them (hence how i got my scars). All i did were heat compresses and tea tree oil. Tea Tree oil just helps disinfect the cyst and remove impurities but yes the cysts were grew where i stamped my indented scars and the indents are now gone the skin is still healing and all it is is a slightly lighter shade than the surrounding area... as for pictures i only took a picture of myself like 3 days ago and before you could definately tell i had scars on my cheeks but not anymore... theres really no point in posting that though because i don't have any real before pictures but if you don't believe my story because of lack of pictures thats your problem i guess..

Guest Timehealsall

yes they were fat cysts and it was very bad, this time i did not pick them (hence how i got my scars). All i did were heat compresses and tea tree oil. Tea Tree oil just helps disinfect the cyst and remove impurities but yes the cysts were grew where i stamped my indented scars and the indents are now gone the skin is still healing and all it is is a slightly lighter shade than the surrounding area... as for pictures i only took a picture of myself like 3 days ago and before you could definately tell i had scars on my cheeks but not anymore... theres really no point in posting that though because i don't have any real before pictures but if you don't believe my story because of lack of pictures thats your problem i guess..

no, i have seen your BEFORE photos already, I just want to see how it looks like NOW.

Regarding the tea tree oil, in your opinion, how effective is it in comparison to something like benzoyl peroxide? Is it a really good spot treatment? Does it get rid of pustules pretty fast? Do you use 100 percent solution or less than 100 percent?

this would mean that your cystic acne covered the entire area of your scars and rather than healing improperly and resulting in a scar, it healed perfectly

maybe this tea tree oil is good for something

Guest pokemonster

basically either tto, either..getting cysts? :crazy: r great treatment for scars?

just wow, i wanna see pics of this miracle too now :confused:

basically either tto, either..getting cysts? :crazy: r great treatment for scars?

just wow, i wanna see pics of this miracle too now :confused:

maybe i was just lucky but i know for a fact my scars were indented and after the intense cystic breakout they were gone... yeah i know it sounds insane and im not recommending as a treatment im just surprised as you are, i will quite possibly post pictures and upload them after i get home with my camera.

Cya in a few weeks when the swelling goes completely.

if you read my post my cysts went away now 4 weeks ago... all swelling is gone and i had cystic acne swelling? i think not. There is no swelling and if there was its been almost a month. So nice of you to try to be the optimist though, it might be good news for once that it isn't swelling.

Guest Timehealsall

nope.avi, hold on right there partner.

There was a girl a month ago who had one boxcar scar (rumah was her name) and she claimed that her scar disappeared as well.

And there was a guy that claimed he removed his scars by rubbing them off with a pumice stone. That was bullshit too.

It's swelling, from the derma-stamping or the cysts. Or both.

if you think my post is bullshit then there's no need to pay attention to it. I'm just trying to tell people about my experience and how now all that is remaining is some slight discoloration, and for the now third time my cysts went away and i derma stamped over a month ago, i think swelling is out of the picture now. I'm not trying to make you believe, heck if you don't believe me just ignore this post like it doesn't exist, just trying to share what i went through and see if anyone had questions, not doubts.

Also I know i have no credibility to this point but theres no need to be calling me a liar. I will post a picture of my skin soon so that everyone can see what happened to me. I'm just trying to put some hope on this board and show how i got rid of my scars or for the most part most of them. I'd really appreciate if you think about what you say before just calling me out like that, i know it sounds unreal and stupid, but it really happened and I can't make you believe, you don't have to make me feel bad about myself in the process.

Edited by JesseJ

Pumice stone method would probably work very similarly to dermabrasion, in that they both sand the skin down to the scar level, and when the body heals, can heal flatter. So, in theory, it CAN work, because it works on the same principles as dermabrasion, which is known to work. Now, did it work on that guy? Who knows, I'm just saying in theory, it is possible.

Same with the disappearance of a scar after a cystic acne outbreak on top of it. Now, normally if it was just a week or two afterwards, I'd say most likely swelling, but a month is quite a while out if it is still level. Normally the skin takes about a month to do most of the fixing/initial phase I collagen remodelling. If there is no more redness or just slightly pink in that area, and it's been a month, then there's a good chance the scar was remodeled flatter upon healing again from the cystic acne outbreak. Think about it, this is entirely possible, it is also the basis behind needling which forces injury and forces remodeling, the same as would another cystic acne outbreak. Scars are basically missing or poorly aligned collagen. If she had another cystic acne outbreak in that same scar, it would've forced the body to fix itself/remodel the collagen AGAIN, and it is entirely possible (at least in theory) that is could've remodeled itself better this time. So, let's give Jesse a benefit of a doubt, esp since it is now a month later, usually the threshold amount of time to say it is no longer swelling, but to be sure Jesse, keep an eye on it, once you are past 3 months, you can be absolutely confident, it is entirely gone, and from the looks of it, it just might be after all.

Edited by miramar