Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Posted (edited)

Grrr. I'm so angry at myself for picking. I didn't know shit all about acne and I randomly get a couple big spots on chin, squeezed em before anywhere near due..this goes on and on for a few month and now im left with pretty bad acne all over my chin. looks like someone has a had a chainsaw to my face.

I havent picked for a good few weeks now, but what I'm asking, I have some red marks, same skin texture (no bumps/dints) from where I have been a douche in the past. I also have a couple of spots that are still active. What I want to know is, will theese marks there for life? i can't see them dinting my skin as they are just red/purple circles.

How can I speed up the healing process of the scars? What should I do?!?!

This sucks so bad...and I must remind you, this is pretty bad acne, not just a couple spots, its 9 month of picking/playing with chin area without having prior knowledge... please help.

I'm also very pale, and theese marks aswell as my current spots stick out like a sore thumb. The contast is so bad!

Edited by ptl93

Guest Timehealsall
Posted

when you say picking, do you mean you squeezed the spots?

If you do not see any indents in them, than 99.99 % they aren't pitted scars. Most of the time, the scar occurs right after the lesion flattens (turns into a red mark)

Posted
Grrr. I'm so angry at myself for picking. I didn't know shit all about acne and I randomly get a couple big spots on chin, squeezed em before anywhere near due..this goes on and on for a few month and now im left with pretty bad acne all over my chin. looks like someone has a had a chainsaw to my face.

I havent picked for a good few weeks now, but what I'm asking, I have some red marks, same skin texture (no bumps/dints) from where I have been a douche in the past. I also have a couple of spots that are still active. What I want to know is, will theese marks there for life? i can't see them dinting my skin as they are just red/purple circles.

How can I speed up the healing process of the scars? What should I do?!?!

This sucks so bad...and I must remind you, this is pretty bad acne, not just a couple spots, its 9 month of picking/playing with chin area without having prior knowledge... please help.

I'm also very pale, and theese marks aswell as my current spots stick out like a sore thumb. The contast is so bad!

Yay pale people!! :) I'm very fair skinned as well and I have red/dark scars. I highly recommend to not pick (they just inflame and stick out), I personally stick everything in god's creation on a rising zit, and try not to give into popping it. If I pop it, I put Neosporin and hydrocorisone on it to stop it from getting worse and it seems to help. Once there is no longer a scab/for all of your other scars I highly recommend scar gel (walgreens, Rite-aid, wal-mart etc) and to apply it a couple times a day where you have scars. I really think it has helped me, and being fair makes my marks stand out more. I also make a huge ordeal out of wearing sunscreen religiously, every single day. Try to find out what is causing your acne (chin acne is usually hormonal), and see a doctor about birth control/perscription acne treatment. It is easier to fix scars if you have the thing causing them out of the way.

I wish you luck and if you want advice/have questions message me. :)