Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hina2011

My personal regimen

I made this log, so that I can monitor each day of my improvement while I am on my way to cure acne naturally.

So heres my story. I have had acne since I was 21 and I am 28 now. I have never been on harsh antibiotics and never been on accutane. I only eat veggies, and dont drink or smoke..I dont drink cofee either. Before 2 weeks, I stopped taking diary as well. However, I do eat some grains like wheat and all..

I use Cetaphil cleanser to wash my face and use Aveeno moisturiser. I dont use any makeup since I feel that may aggrevate my acne. My acne type is moderate, more of mild moderate kind. I used to get cysts as well earlier, but not too much. Currently, I have one inflammed acne, and 1 small pimple on chin. However, I have lots of post acne marks and small blackheads and white heads here and there.

I started urine therapy before 2 weeks, and started taking zinc tablets 50 mg before 3 days. I do cardio 5 times a week, and have been doing yoga three times a week for past month. I also do breathing excersies regularly.

Any tips on the improvement in my routine would be helpful. Hopefuly I will have a good skin soon!

My chin has been broken out badly today after doing the urine therapy for about two weeks now.. Will still keep doing it understanding the fact that some people have observed this initial breakout due to the purging of the pimples out. Not going to give up until 1 month.. Have started drinking as well for the maximum benifits since yesterday. Will keep checking everyday!

Anybody currently on urine therapy, let me know how is it working for you?

I have been breaking out around my lips too since two days. The only thing I changed since two days is added zinc to my diet and started eating bananas in the night time! I m sure zinc wouldnt cause it, but could it be possibly be a banana? Because thats the only thing that has changed in the past two days! Anybody faced the same problem! I just read one of the posts by somebody back in 2007, who broke out near lips and chin by eating banana! hope I find a corelation soon.

So here is an update, No pimples on cheeks, forehead completely clear except 1 minor breakout today morning, small one. Chin flooded with breakouts from yesterday( this is expected on the second week of urine therapy).

Eating all veggies, all healthy, no diary whatsoever.

Washing with a gentle Cetaphil cleanser

No antibiotics! No BC.

No BP at all.

Hope for the best! Hopefully urine therapy works for me. Will give it few more days!

So today, no breakouts on Forehead and cheeks , chin and area besides lips have lots of breakouts. Continuing the normal natural thing and urine therapy. Hoping to see results in next 2 weeks.