Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
patriots81

Alternative to acne.org moisturizer?

At first I didn't mind the new moisturizer as I had always thought the last one wasn't very good, but I have to say this stuff sucks. I don't feel like its that moisturizing, and I don't know how anyone can put it on in the morning with something to do. They tell you to use 3 pumps, 3 pumps of this takes an unbelievably long time to absorb in, and it leaves your skin shiny for hours(and i have dry skin). Is there any other moisturizers out there that people have used that don't cause breakouts but still moisturize and doesn't leave your skin shiny? Any feedback is appreciated thanks!

I use the Clinique Dramatically Different moisturizing lotion. It's a bit pricey, but absorbs quickly, leaves me moisturized even after using lots of BP, and best of all, doesn't cause me to break out. :boohoo:

I think all of you guys are nuts who say this takes a while to rub in. It doesn't take any longer than the BP. 20 minutes after it's dry, pat your face gently with a paper towel and you'll have absolutely no shine. The previous moisturizer was 10 times as shiny as this stuff.