Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pandora3co

Can't use it on my face, but the AHA lotion is great on my legs!

Yes I said legs. Unfortunatly the AHA lotion was too strong for my face and I had to stop using it with almost a full tube left. So I was trying to figure out what to do with it, and said, hey why not just use it up on my legs?

I have had a horrific problem with ingrown hairs on my legs after shaving for a long time. I typically cannot wear skirts or shorts in the summer because my legs are all spoted from ingrown hairs which get infected then turn into dark spots.

After using the AHA on my legs for about a week, I noticed I was getting almost no new ingrown hairs after shaving. I've been using the AHA on my legs for about a month and am now noticing all the dark spots from past ingrown hairs are fading and almost not noticable.

I can finally wear shorts and skirts for summer and am so thrilled about this, that I just wanted to share another possible use for this product in case anyone else has this problem and might want to try this.

Now all I need to do is get some faux tan, cause after years covered up my legs sure are pasty looking! :dance:

Edited by Pandora3co

:lol: I blind people when I show my legs, don't worry. I go jogging at night otherwise cars passing by crash into light posts because they can't see where they're going.

I've never thought to use AHA for ingrown hairs... they tend to plague me too. Not just on my legs. :( It makes for an uncomfortable summer.