Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

it's my acne. my acne, my damn acne. years and years, medication after medications, trial and error, failing, failing, failing, scars, horrible scars, blackheads, pimples, i have it all.

i can't stand another day at school with these pimples, i cannot face anyone.

im only 14, but i want to end it all. i dont care about the future, i dont care about happiness, i dont care about what other people fucking think. i want to end it all, i want to be unconcious forever, i dont want to feel love, i dont want to feel lust, i dont want to feel happiness, i dont want to feel all that good stuff people live for. i hate life, i dont believe in a fucking god, so dont go preaching to me.

i want to end it all, i want my parents to stop nagging me about obsessing over my acne.

i just want to end my life, i dont care for the future, why should i live? whats the fucking point with a face like this?

In the last few days, the mods have had to close several threads in which the OP was threatening suicide. This has caused some resentment and hard feelings, which was not our intention at all. So we'd like to explain a bit more about the way we handle suicide threats -- which is to close the thread and direct the poster to other, more appropriate, resources.

Yes, Acne.org is a support board. But it's an acne support board. We simply aren't able to offer suicidal people the sort of help and attention they need in a time of crisis.

The mods on this board aren't trained in suicide intervention. Also, we can't always be around when such threads are posted ....... and while most members here are warm, kind and encouraging in their responses, there always seems to be that special someone ready to flame you when you're down.

When we close these threads, it's not because we don't care. It's because we want people who are truly suicidal to get help from the experts.

And if someone is threatening suicide primarily to get attention (which does happen!), we really don't think that's fair to the other members of the board. Suicide threats are deeply distressing, and we do not feel that Acne.org is an appropriate forum in which to deal with them.

Thank you for your understanding.

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/Suicide-t...ds-t235664.html

Sorry that this is happening to you : /

I read on your earlier posts that you are on Dan Kern's regimen, just wait it out and it will certainly help out your acne with time.

Hang in there.

Edited by Nostradamus

You can read here for reviews on it, though I don't have much experience when using this product

http://www.acne.org/hydrogen-peroxide-reviews/442/page1.html

Anyways, never give up, we all are suffering from acne. If you are feeling suicidal, I suggest you go see a psychologist or social worker to cope through this tough time in life. I know it is hard as a teenager, because I am one too.

Edited by Nostradamus

it's my acne. my acne, my damn acne. years and years, medication after medications, trial and error, failing, failing, failing, scars, horrible scars, blackheads, pimples, i have it all.

im only 14, but i want to end it all. i dont care about the future, i dont care about happiness, i dont care about what other people fucking think. i want to end it all, i want to be unconcious forever, i dont want to feel love, i dont want to feel lust, i dont want to feel happiness, i dont want to feel all that good stuff people live for. i hate life, i dont believe in a fucking god, so dont go preaching to me.

i want to end it all, i want my parents to stop nagging me about obsessing over my acne.

i just want to end my life, i dont care for the future, why should i live? whats the fucking point with a face like this?

It gets better. It may take a while, but it does in the end. I felt the same as you not too long ago. I was hopeless. You just have to keep trying things, until something works for you. That's what I did. I got advice on here on what I should do, and you know what it worked. No, my face isn't perfect. It's still a work in progress.

You're only 14. You have so much ahead of you. Don't let this stop you. Think about everything you're grateful for. This is just an challenge for you to get over. And I think you can do it.

It gets better. It may take a while, but it does in the end. I felt the same as you not too long ago. I was hopeless. You just have to keep trying things, until something works for you. That's what I did. I got advice on here on what I should do, and you know what it worked. No, my face isn't perfect. It's still a work in progress.

You're only 14. You have so much ahead of you. Don't let this stop you. Think about everything you're grateful for. This is just an challenge for you to get over. And I think you can do it.

Agreed, I positive attitude will get you through this. I found something that has worked my body acne(I know it it's gross xD) about a year ago, and stuck with it. I'm now clear and I take off my shirt at the skatepark because it is so hot out, and I love it. ; )

Hello, Iwanttobeclearnow,

I am very sorry to hear that you are having a very hard time coping with acne, but please check with a counselor on this issue.

While you may voice various issues at the Emotional And Psychological Effects Of Acne forum, we strongly feel this is not a suitable place to share suicidal thoughts with other members. We have instituted this policy due to past experiences with suicide threads attracting all sorts of hideously unsupportive and nasty behavior; not only that, no one here is equipped to deal with such a psychiatric emergency. You are welcome to elicit support on topics that do not touch on suicide in any way.

I strongly encourage you to seek a professional's assistance on this matter.

Information about professional assistance can be found here:

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/resources...lai-t16184.html