Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ivy.

25 mg sprio at 85pounds....high enough dosage?

So my dr. perscribed me spirolactone, and I am wondering if 25mg could be enough for me to clear my skin, since I am only 85-90 pounds?

anyone only have a 25mg dosage of this drug?

My derm gave me some literature that suggests they like to start at 25 mg and work up to higher doses if necessary, so, if it's not enough, the derm might just up the dosage to 50, 75 or 100 if needed. Most women take 100-200 a day, but some of the reviews I read suggested success at lower dosages of like 50-75 so maybe 25 would be enough since you're petite.

My derm gave me some literature that suggests they like to start at 25 mg and work up to higher doses if necessary, so, if it's not enough, the derm might just up the dosage to 50, 75 or 100 if needed. Most women take 100-200 a day, but some of the reviews I read suggested success at lower dosages of like 50-75 so maybe 25 would be enough since you're petite.

i'll have to give it a try...i know it takes a month or two too work and im on antibiotics at the moment so it'll be tough to know if its working :think: