Find results in...

How was your day today?

rate your day, 1-5

1-horrible

2-bad

3-ok

4-good

5-awesome

Also, if you want to you can explain why you day was horrible, bad, ok, good, awesome.

Edited by HiImMatt

i'd say a 3. nothing great but nothing awful either. some red marks have faded since applying emu oil to them a few days ago, but i have a pimple thats popped up on my nose. :doh:

how's your day been Matt ? :)

its weird, its 2 when im in the house, and 5 when im out.. but i can't usse the computer outside..

Edited by Wangod

2 - I spent over an hour in emergency room because of severe lower back pain. I have a bladder infection :redface:

But! I was given 3 days of antibiotics...think that'll kill any potential zits that might be lurking under my skin? :think:

2. Bad.

Thought everything was getting better with my skin - then saw it in a different mirror, in a brighter light. Loads of clogs/comedones coming up - a sign that the next month at least is going to be hell. Oh, and I have now noticed proper, indented scars - not hyper-pigmentation -I could deal with that.

Make that a horrible day on second thoughts. Meanwhile, I have to smile and try and be a good mother and wife - no point at all in discussing any of this with my husband - it is pointless making him upset too.

Edited by Roisin75

2.5. My boyfriend's out of town for the weekend, so I'm home alone and bored. I spent two hours working on my day off 'cause I had nothing else to do. And I had to release the baby sparrow I saved from my cat yesterday, so that made me sad.

But. Nothing godawful has happened. So there's that.

2 - I spent over an hour in emergency room because of severe lower back pain. I have a bladder infection :redface:

Hope you feel better soon! :)

My day was a 5, without doubt! Spent the afternoon in the sunshine, sat outside a local club waiting to see one of my favourite bands, Kasabian. They're playing a few small shows over here and Sheffield was the first one. Awesome! Met loads of fans from all over Europe and they were all cool, and we got the barrier and the gig was amazing. :D

Edited by PaulH85

2.5. My boyfriend's out of town for the weekend, so I'm home alone and bored. I spent two hours working on my day off 'cause I had nothing else to do. And I had to release the baby sparrow I saved from my cat yesterday, so that made me sad.

I'm sorry. :(

My day was a 5 because I spent time with family. It was nice seeing everyone together.

Btw, it's really hot here! :redface: It's almost 26 degrees Celcius in my house right now. :surprised:

Edited by Lapis lazuli

My day was a 5 because I spent time with family. It was nice seeing everyone together.

Btw, it's really hot here! :redface: It's almost 26 degrees Celcius in my house right now. :surprised:

Just having you sympathize bumped today up to a 3. : )

Just having you sympathize bumped today up to a 3. : )

:hifive:

My day was a 5, without doubt! Spent the afternoon in the sunshine, sat outside a local club waiting to see one of my favourite bands, Kasabian. They're playing a few small shows over here and Sheffield was the first one. Awesome! Met loads of fans from all over Europe and they were all cool, and we got the barrier and the gig was amazing. :D

Thank you :angel: Feeling a bit better already, yay antibiotics lol.

Ivy you are sure to be cleared up for a week or so, the first time I had really strong antibiotics was for the same thing. yes it works! At least that is some consolation.

My day was a 4, nice weather, spent it with my small son who is always filled with joy(yeah hes still at the innocent age lol). Have a lot of things to look forward this summer. In a month were taking him to see dolphins at the beach. Last year I had the chance to meet this person I have always admired up close (singer) but ultimately I didnt do it because I was too nervous. Well, I just found out he will be back in my area... and this time I wont be sho shy :whistle:

So, all in a ll a very good day skin is Ok ,not broken out but a bit blotchy oh well.

Ivy you are sure to be cleared up for a week or so, the first time I had really strong antibiotics was for the same thing. yes it works! At least that is some consolation.

My day was a 4, nice weather, spent it with my small son who is always filled with joy(yeah hes still at the innocent age lol). Have a lot of things to look forward this summer. In a month were taking him to see dolphins at the beach. Last year I had the chance to meet this person I have always admired up close (singer) but ultimately I didnt do it because I was too nervous. Well, I just found out he will be back in my area... and this time I wont be sho shy :whistle:

So, all in a ll a very good day skin is Ok ,not broken out but a bit blotchy oh well.

woot thats good lol, maybe I wont get one of those dreaded cysts that always pop up the week before my period :dance:

Had little sleep because Im stressed over my recitals

I practiced a lot on the piano and got better

I went to my lesson and learned a little girl is playing my old piece <3

I performed my two pieces well in front of my teacher who then let me listen to the beautiful Brahms piece she wants me to play next year.

Bought New Meg and Dia album :)

Got coffee and went food shopping with mom.

Had a nice dinner and what not.

And will be going to a bonfire with an old friend later tonight so Idk how that will go.

Overall my skin is a 2. I had a late period ( I never had sex or anything it was just weird ) So my foreheads a mess and I picked at all the clogged pores and painful white heads on my cheeks so thats a yuck. The pores on my jawline are clogging and turning to white heads but my cyst is clearing so um yeah? Haha I have to cake make up on. Ugh damn it this is what I get for trying to look pleasing in public! Still my day was good. Hope yours was too. Now if you will excuse me I must put on a new "mask" to the bonfire -.-

Between 3 and 4. It was lovely outside and I was able to lay by my window with it open and the sunshine streaming through. Ah simple things. =)

definitely 1. i had to work a long shift at work, the restaraunt i got my lunch from put meat in my VEGETARIAN nachos, then this stupid [email protected] made fun of my acne. i could have delt with the long shift and the messed up food...but the girl making fun of me sent me over the edge. since ive had bad acne this is the first time (or the first time ive heard) anyone has made fun of me. i guess i thought since im an adult i wouldnt have to ever deal with that happening. i was trying sooo hard to stay positive but now all the negative thoughts and feelings are back worse than ever.

definitely 1. i had to work a long shift at work, the restaraunt i got my lunch from put meat in my VEGETARIAN nachos, then this stupid [email protected] made fun of my acne. i could have delt with the long shift and the messed up food...but the girl making fun of me sent me over the edge. since ive had bad acne this is the first time (or the first time ive heard) anyone has made fun of me. i guess i thought since im an adult i wouldnt have to ever deal with that happening. i was trying sooo hard to stay positive but now all the negative thoughts and feelings are back worse than ever.

How rude of her! Don't let her spoil your day! Well the rest of it since the beginner didn't sound too good. Just don't let stupid people decide how ya feel :)