Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi I am desperately looking for a non-comedogenic sunscreen with at least 30SPF, which is readily available in the UK, does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks in advance

Go to a health food store and buy a natural sunscreen, I was in a healthfood store today and saw about 5 brands of natural non-comedogenic brands with no bad chemicals or anything in them.

There are moisturizers with SPF in them but it's touch and go with stuff like that because often it will break people out or they have a bad reaction.

Thanks for the reply.

I am still struggling to find what I am looking for.

I am in the UK - does anyone have any specific products that are readily available in the UK?

Thanks again

This isn't a fully pledged reccomendation. I used elizabeth arden 8 hour cream moisturiser spf15, but they do a 30spf version.

So far (touch wood) it hasn't broke me out. Its a lovely moisturiser.

If you have the cash you can get dermaquest moisturiser (spf 30) which is meant to be good and help acne.

It is available at selective stores though, where do you live?

Or you can buy it online.

x

My experience with sunscreen is a) everybody is different, I tried Dan's recommendation and broke our HORRIBLY b) you get what you pay for- go to a high end department store, tell them you have sensitive skin and get testers!!! I found Laura Mercier a god send.... Shisiedo's sunscreen is amazing too!