Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Timehealsall

how exactly do pores enlarge?

Guest Timehealsall

I know that squeezing blackheads enlarge pores... you can have naturally enlarge pores... but how do you explain pores just enlarging out of no where? Is it due to hormonal change? Severe stress? what is it?

I know that squeezing blackheads enlarge pores... you can have naturally enlarge pores... but how do you explain pores just enlarging out of no where? Is it due to hormonal change? Severe stress? what is it?

its not severe stress, though severe stress has a way of causing other problems.

It could be hormonal change, no one has confirmed it

pores do not just enlarge out of nowhere.

why do you keep asking the same questions over and over? Do you really have that paranoid disorder that omegajaded chick was talkin about?

Edited by Wangod

Where do you live? Is it going on summer?

Simple warmer temperaatures will open your pores more noticeably esp in humidity. I find when I overhear mine look larger.

Also eating spicy food.

My parents were from Russia so the heat doesnt realy agree with me lol.Im Ok till up to 80 degrees after that I dont like it.

Guest Timehealsall

its not severe stress, though severe stress has a way of causing other problems.

It could be hormonal change, no one has confirmed it

pores do not just enlarge out of nowhere.

why do you keep asking the same questions over and over? Do you really have that paranoid disorder that omegajaded chick was talkin about?

i probably do have that paranoid disorder because i think that every zit i get, or dead skin i get on my face will leave a scar or enlarged pore.

I asked my derm and he said my pores were always like that, i just never noticed before.. and i told him that i never had pores like this. So he just shrugged and said it could be genetics catching up with you or hormonal change

Where do you live? Is it going on summer?

Simple warmer temperaatures will open your pores more noticeably esp in humidity. I find when I overhear mine look larger.

Also eating spicy food.

My parents were from Russia so the heat doesnt realy agree with me lol.Im Ok till up to 80 degrees after that I dont like it.

umm, i live in california and it is approaching summer, but i had these in winter too? /shrug

Guest Timehealsall

i should also mention that i noticed my pores enlarging after i started using BP... and noticing massive dead skin on my face.

So everytime my face go to the point where it was literally full of dead skin, i would rub it off similar to how dan rubs in the benzoyl peroxide on his face. I do the same thing except i don't push hard on the skin and i just basically massage the dead skin off my face. After i did this, i noticed enlarged pores... /shrug