Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So i been on DKR for what seems like a really long time. My acne has clearded up alot and i havent gottin any new active pimples just one or two that heal fast. My main issues are sweat bumbs, huge pores on the t-zone area, and reddness that what go away i'm not sure its caused by this hott texas weather or if ance related, some shallow like scars that can only be seen in certan light and hiyperpigmentation that wont fade. Nothing seems to work for me to achive my clear, smooth, beautiful skin. Any advice? Suggestions?

So i been on DKR for what seems like a really long time. My acne has clearded up alot and i havent gottin any new active pimples just one or two that heal fast. My main issues are sweat bumbs, huge pores on the t-zone area, and reddness that what go away i'm not sure its caused by this hott texas weather or if ance related, some shallow like scars that can only be seen in certan light and hiyperpigmentation that wont fade. Nothing seems to work for me to achive my clear, smooth, beautiful skin. Any advice? Suggestions?

theres really no such thing as sweat bumps, could you possibly have this 1/billion disesase? and since a normal person sweats a lot, they must have so.. many.. bumps.. oh my.

so huge pores on t zone area, ok, but are they clogged with sebum?, excessive skin oil, which can be liquid/hard.

redness as well, ok, could be various things, need more info on what you think caused it and what you've been doing to your skin.

weather can make things worse or better, but it can't really be the cause or everyone would have it with you, so no.

some shallow like scars only viewed in certain light? this is not enough information for anyone to properly help you...

and hyperpigmentation, red marks not fading, thats normal, red marks can take many months to fade, sorry.

advice? analyze your problem a little more, and come back with more information.

Edited by Wangod