Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
123AJ

Permanent Red Mark on Nose

As you can see from the pictures below I have a red mark on my nose. I have moderate acne, but I don't think it is related. I have had it for years and can't remember when I got it. In the pictures it doesn't look as noticeable as it really is. It kind of looks like a zit and I know it's not going to go away on its own. It is slightly raised above the surface but is almost flesh with my nose.

Anyone know what it is or if a laser or any other treatment would help? Thanks.

post-151570-1306604295_thumb.jpg

post-151570-1306604303_thumb.jpg

As you can see from the pictures below I have a red mark on my nose. I have moderate acne, but I don't think it is related. I have had it for years and can't remember when I got it. In the pictures it doesn't look as noticeable as it really is. It kind of looks like a zit and I know it's not going to go away on its own. It is slightly raised above the surface but is almost flesh with my nose.

If you go for a laser treatment, they will want to do your entire face and in my experience, it's not worth it. Go to your doctor or dermatologist and get a prescription for tazorac or differin and after approx. a month, that spot will be gone.

If you go for a laser treatment, they will want to do your entire face and in my experience, it's not worth it. Go to your doctor or dermatologist and get a prescription for tazorac or differin and after approx. a month, that spot will be gone.

Thanks. Although I don't think gels and creams will work because I have been prescribed a lot of creams and gels over the years and have always tried them on the mark and none of them do anything. I think laser may be my only option and hopefully they don't try to do my whole face.