Notifications
Clear all

Pantothen rip off tablets

MemberMember
(@reddevil777)

Posted : 05/23/2011 9:03 am

Hi guys, ive been using pantothen tablets for the last 2 months they claim to get rid of all if not most acne within the first month. Well 2 months on and still no improvement so i thought i would send the 2 bottles back to get a full refund like it states on the website, its been a couple of weeks and no refund but a email saying to get the refund you must send back the bottles UNOPENED. Is it just me or how can you get to use the product to see if it works if you arent allowed to open the bottles to use have a look for yourself on the site it says a 100% no questions asked no quibble money back. Just wondered if you guys had used this product or anybody else had been ripped off by them.

MemberMember
(@reddevil777)

Posted : 05/25/2011 5:00 am

Hi guys, i started this post just to warn all members that were thinking of trying pantothen, save your money the tablets dont work,and dont reduce oil production, and worse of all i tried the tablets for 2 months thinking i would get my money back if no improvement and was told they only refund if the bottles returned are unopen and not used how are you suppose to know if they work then ?? Sick of companies taking advantage of people like us and laughing has the money rolls in with no care if the product actually works.

MemberMember
(@hiddenspirit)

Posted : 05/25/2011 7:12 am

i bought normal b5 vitamins from an online health store, 2 weeks in my acne is 90% better. I thank God!

MemberMember
(@akl)

Posted : 05/25/2011 5:38 pm

Hi guys, i started this post just to warn all members that were thinking of trying pantothen, save your money the tablets dont work,and dont reduce oil production, and worse of all i tried the tablets for 2 months thinking i would get my money back if no improvement and was told they only refund if the bottles returned are unopen and not used how are you suppose to know if they work then ?? Sick of companies taking advantage of people like us and laughing has the money rolls in with no care if the product actually works.

Taken from their "Guarantee" page on the website:

"The empty bottles must be returned in order for us to process the refund."

No mention of unopened bottles, so if that's what they told you, maybe you should refer them to their own website.

FabianL liked
MemberMember
(@sustainablewebsite)

Posted : 05/26/2011 3:47 am

I have got refund from Pantothen for OPENED bottle also.

You should just inform them about the number of OPENED and UNOPENED Pantothen bottles.

They will immediately give your refund of all the bottles after knowing the total number of OPENED and UNOPENED Pantothen bottles.

Try again. Just inform them the number by sending an email.

MemberMember
(@reddevil777)

Posted : 05/26/2011 5:17 am

Dear Customer,

We have received a request of refund for your Pantothen order.

We recommend to use one bottle completely to see the results. Regular use of Pantothen is the key to achieve improvement.

If you have purchased one bottle of Pantothen, the bottle should be returned unopened to our return address.

As per our refund policy, we cannot give you refund of one OPENED Pantothen bottle.

If you have unopened Pantothen bottles, please demand return address to send back unopened bottles and get refund. We will give you our return address to send back unopened bottle. We will immediately give you refund of the unopened bottles.

IMPORTANT:

Please mention about the number of UNOPENED bottles in your email when you send refund request.

Merchandise must be in "new and unused condition" to be acceptable for refund or exchange. We cannot accept a return of any item with any indication that it has been used.

We can also give refund as per our refund policy if you have purchased more than one bottle of Pantothen in an order.

Please reply to this email if you have any questions.

Warm regards.

Sincerely,

Pantothen Customer Service Team

Thats the email i recieved yesterday, and i got the same one the week before.

And to the last poster before this (substainable website) forgive me if im being abit cheeky but do you work for pantothen ??

MemberMember
(@lady_c)

Posted : 05/26/2011 6:31 am

Oh my gosh, that's damn near ridiculous.

How on earth can you have a 90 day money back gurantee without opening the bottles? that makes no sense and it a major contradiction.

I've been taking the pills for almost 7 weeks with no major improvement. I think i'm going to demand a refund and use regular B5 as that's worked for me in the past.

MemberMember
(@lady_c)

Posted : 05/26/2011 7:12 am

I just took another look at their website and came across their refund policy.

If you are not satisfied with your results, you may return Pantothen for a full refund within 90 days. No questions asked! Here are the details on our guarantee:

The 90 day period begins the day you receive your order. Please email [email protected] to receive full details on how to return your order.

The empty bottles must be returned in order for us to process the refund.

We can only issue a refund for every bottle that is returned. For example, if you ordered two bottles and only return one, we will happily refund the one bottle you returned. However, we cannot refund the second bottle until it is returned.

Please allow 2 weeks for us to process any returns/refunds.

Shipping costs are not refundable.

If you are not satisfied with your results and want to refund a bottle that falls within the 90 day refund period, please mail it to us with your order number, name and address (so we know who to refund).

Our Mailing address is:

Nathans Natural

Unit 14 Coalville Business Park

Coalville

Leicestershire LE67 3NR

United Kingdom

I have highlighted TWO major keywords which have clearly contradicted the information that was pasted onto to reddevil777. I'm not happy with their lack of co-operation, clearly this company is not prepared to issue a refund, which makes me believe they are not legitimate. I won't be supporting a company like this....I shall be sending my empty bottles back and I expect a refund......

MemberMember
(@amber1984)

Posted : 05/26/2011 8:30 am

It specifically says to return the EMPTY bottles on the website under the guarantee

So the information you have been given doesn't sound right to me, you need to quote their website in your response to them and report them to trading standards if you don't have any luck...

Im sorry to hear it hasn't work for you though, I am 5 weeks in and my skin is looking 80% clearer. In the past week I have also started taking vitamin supplements of A and E which seem to help as well.

MemberMember
(@reddevil777)

Posted : 05/26/2011 1:52 pm

I know lady_c the refund policy is a JOKE ! this is why i have posted this information for others to see and hopefully not get ripped off. Good luck with your refund, let me know how you get on :)

MemberMember
(@reddevil777)

Posted : 05/26/2011 2:07 pm

Dear Customer,

We recommend to use one bottle completely to see the results. Regular use of Pantothen is the key to achieve improvement.

If you have purchased one bottle of Pantothen, the bottle should be returned unopened to our return address.

As per our refund policy, we cannot give you refund of one OPENED Pantothen bottle.

If you have unopened Pantothen bottles, please demand return address to send back unopened bottles and get refund. We will give you our return address to send back unopened bottle. We will immediately give you refund of the unopened bottles.

IMPORTANT:

Please mention about the number of UNOPENED bottles in your email when you send refund request.

Merchandise must be in "new and unused condition" to be acceptable for refund or exchange. We cannot accept a return of any item with any indication that it has been used.

We can also give refund as per our refund policy if you have purchased more than one bottle of Pantothen in an order.

Warm regards.

Sincerely,

[email protected]

I have recieved this email twice after asking why i have not yet recieved my refund after sending 2 empty bottles back by recorded delivery. The total cost for the 2 bottles plus delivery plus me sending the 2 back by recorded is around the ‚£70 mark, so you can see why im pis--d and informing everyone about this company until i recieve i refund !! I dont want other people to be ripped off too. Im pleased the product worked for you amber1984 :)

Lastest update is i have received money back for 1 of the 2 bottles i ordered, when i get the FULL refund i will be happy :) Note to pantothen please improve customer service and review your misleading emails you send to customers.

MemberMember
(@akl)

Posted : 05/26/2011 6:50 pm

That's really weird, reddevil. If I were you, they wouldn't get away with a reply like that. Can't you file a complaint at the BBB (or threaten them to do so)? Their refund policy is clearly stated on their website, it's not in Chinese either. There's no way they can deny you a refund imo. Don't give up, it's your money.

FabianL liked
MemberMember
(@reddevil777)

Posted : 05/27/2011 5:15 am

Thanks for your encouragement AKL :D i have just sent a email to nathans natural where its shipped from and pantothen sales, saying i wont let this drop and dont underestimate the power of acne forums for spreading the word about dodgy refund policys. I even included their own guarantee page on the email.

MemberMember
(@sustainablewebsite)

Posted : 05/27/2011 12:15 pm

Pantothen guarantees the refund of even OPENED bottles of Pantothen.

Your Pantothen refund is 100% guaranteed.

You will get a reply from Pantothen shortly. If you do not get a reply from Pantothen shortly, please demand your refund of Pantothen again by sending an email to Pantothen.

Pantothen will immediately release the guaranteed REFUND and inform you by email about the given refund.

Dear Customer,

IMPORTANT:

Warm regards.

Sincerely,

Thats the email i recieved yesterday, and i got the same one the week before.

And to the last poster before this (substainable website) forgive me if im being abit cheeky but do you work for pantothen ??

MemberMember
(@lady_c)

Posted : 05/27/2011 2:32 pm

I have also sent Pantothen two emails requesting a refund. I did this yesterday and I haven't received any response. What's the point of having a refund policy if the company aren't willing to adhere to it. One thing I have noticed about companies like this is that they are extemely helpful when you are BUYING from them but ask for a refund and they are nowhere to be found. To be honest and I am fedup of pseudo companies such as Pantothen. Money doesn't grow on trees, I want my money back or i'm filing a complaint.......Sustainablewebsite are you a representative?

P.S I have just sent them another email and I am expecting a response

MemberMember
(@lady_c)

Posted : 05/27/2011 2:49 pm

Thanks for your encouragement AKL :D i have just sent a email to nathans natural where its shipped from and pantothen sales, saying i wont let this drop and dont underestimate the power of acne forums for spreading the word about dodgy refund policys. I even included their own guarantee page on the email.

Good luck Reddevil777, i'm also onto them aswell. Hopefully we will both get our money back.

MemberMember
(@reddevil777)

Posted : 05/30/2011 2:54 am

;)

Pantothen guarantees the refund of even OPENED bottles of Pantothen.

Your Pantothen refund is 100% guaranteed.

You will get a reply from Pantothen shortly. If you do not get a reply from Pantothen shortly, please demand your refund of Pantothen again by sending an email to Pantothen.

Pantothen will immediately release the guaranteed REFUND and inform you by email about the given refund.

So i think we can safely say sustainablewebsite is a rep for pantothen judging by the reply i recieved off them You say on your message above pantothen guarantee's a refund 100% on EVEN OPENED bottles, so WHY have i recieved the last two emails off you saying YOU DONT ??? You also say i will get a reply saying im getting a refund, has yet NO EMAIL, so i will be emailing you again, and that will be the 4th email i have sent to you regarding my refund, that says to me awful customer service. Quick message to lady_c good luck to you too ;)

IMPORTANT:

Warm regards.

Sincerely,

MemberMember
(@flowerchild1990)

Posted : 05/30/2011 3:03 am

Don't give up on b5 vitamins. Pantothen only has about 3g of b5, maybe you need a higher dose. They are a major rip off, I ordered from them too. Just buy normal b5 vitamins and up the dosage :D

And definatlely email bbc watchdog, this company needs to go doooown x

MemberMember
(@reddevil777)

Posted : 06/01/2011 12:21 pm

Thanks for the advice flowerchild :) i will try the B5 route i think. Latest update on the pantothen 100% GUARANTEED policy is 3 weeks after returning the bottles by recorded sign for delivery is .............drum roll ...............STILL NO REFUND !!!!

MemberMember
(@reddevil777)

Posted : 06/01/2011 12:24 pm

Good luck Reddevil777, i'm also onto them aswell. Hopefully we will both get our money back.

Have you had any luck yet lady_c ??? Ive still had nothing yet 3 weeks in.

MemberMember
(@reddevil777)

Posted : 06/02/2011 3:31 am

Lastest update is this morning i received a refund on 1 bottle ‚£29 from pantothen so now just waiting on the other bottle to be refunded and i will be a happy man. I checked the date i first emailed and sent off the bottles and it was nearly a month ago, so im happy i have got half of my money back, but disapointed it took so long and so much messing about to get it in the first place and those emails i received wear SO MISLEADING.

MemberMember
(@lady_c)

Posted : 06/02/2011 7:26 am

Lastest update is this morning i received a refund on 1 bottle £29 from pantothen so now just waiting on the other bottle to be refunded and i will be a happy man. I checked the date i first emailed and sent off the bottles and it was nearly a month ago, so im happy i have got half of my money back, but disapointed it took so long and so much messing about to get it in the first place and those emails i received wear SO MISLEADING.

Hi reddevil777, Sorry about the delayed response that is good news. I got a refund from Panothen today for both bottles. I wasn't prepared to back down and had to constantly bombard them with emails. I hope you get a refund the the second bottle ASAP...keep pestering them, threaten to take legal action if anything as that worked for me.

I'm currently taking regular old B5 now so hopefully that will kick in soon enough.

MemberMember
(@flowerchild1990)

Posted : 06/02/2011 11:15 am

Congrats darling! Good luck with the plan and simple b5 x

MemberMember
(@lady_c)

Posted : 06/02/2011 11:28 am

Congrats darling! Good luck with the plan and simple b5 x

Aww thanks flowerchild1990. I'm going to give it until another two months I hope it works for me like it did before *fingers crossed*

MemberMember
(@lionelhutz)

Posted : 02/11/2012 1:48 pm

First off - I don't question the effectiveness of Pantothenic Acid / Vitamin B5.

However, this company marketing 'Pantothen' needs to go down for very deceptive business practices, and basically selling a simple vitamin complex for probably triple market value.

My story:

1. Ordered product from website www.pantothen.com. Was immediately sent an email, giving an order number, with comment 'Your credit card statement will list your order as NATHANS NATURAL'. Not true. Was billed "70013 Purchase Pantothen.com 206-203-3130 NYUS". Order status email said package would ship USPS with delivery confirmation, with delivery expected within 4-5 business days.

2. Having ordered around 11:50pm, was very surprised to get an email ten minutes after my order confirmation email, announcing "Your order has been updated to the following status: Shipped". That's just too fast. And...no delivery confirmation number.

3. Went back on the website to "track my order". Surprise, Surprise. They cannot find it. (yeah - right).

4. Emailed a reply to my order status message. It bounced back to me undeliverable.

5. Called Nathans Natural (you know - the company the order status email claimed was billing me) They never heard of my order. They said to call the number on the pantothen website. They never heard of my order either. They took my name, email, phone number, order number. Said someone would call or email within 24 hours. That was three weeks ago.

6. Looked up the domain registrar of pantothen.com. It is Nathan Felder. The same person holds the registration of Nathans Natural. Emailed him and said I needed a tracking number within 24 hours, or I was declaring fraud.

7. Received a form letter response from [email protected] saying the delivery of the order was "100% guaranteed", and I could ask for a refund after "delay in delivery of 30 days". Wait...but you said earlier that delivery was expected in 4-5 business days, and would have a tracking number, right...? They also said they needed to know the "order placement date", but that info was provided already.

8. I filed a complaint with ic3.gov and declared fraud with my credit card company, and let Nathan Felder know I did it. I then cancelled my credit card.

9. A week after my ic3.gov filing, I receive another email - this time from [email protected]. This is basically a resending of their form letter about how they guarantee delivery, but they will refund me after 30 days if I don't get delivery. And still no tracking number. Though the email originates from a new domain "nuvoryn.com", the message is signed

[email protected]

www.Pantothen.Com

Nathans Natural LLC

10. Completely BLOWING ME AWAY, on Feb 8 I actually took DELIVERY OF PRODUCT, finding out I had just purchased 120 tablets of something I could get at my local GNC.

11. The pantothen web site is hosted in Dallas, Texas. The phone support sounded like it was located in India. The emails I received originated from Australia. Nathan Felder lists his location as New York in the domain registration. Their web site says they process refunds through an address in Traverse City MI. The product was internationally shipped from Sweden. The return address is in Bedford, UK. They do business as Panthothen...wait, I mean Nathans Natural...wait, I mean Nuvoryn.

Shady, shady, shady!

Run away!