Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haroldandkumar

What is a good unnoticeable spot consealer?

Im a guy so i can't coat my face in makeup nor do i need to since i never get it on my cheecks. I actually don't get it a lot but when i get one it sucks and makes me not want to do anything. And that sucks since now that i have a girlfriend i can't be cancelling and stuff cause of a zit. So i need a good spot type makeup that you don't put all over your face and is unnoticable makeup-wise since guys aren't suppose to wear makeup without being made fun of.

Dermablend is a good concealor. Comes in flesh tones that are believeable, and stays on for a loooooong time

hey pod u seem like u know alot about it, ur a guy right? tongue.gif

I decided do return that stupid foundation because it DRIED and FLAKED my skin.

I decided to just buy some concealer for those pimples i seem to get every so often. I got meduim color, hoping it works. Any good tips to make it REALLY unoticable?

By the way, you can be white and still be meduim right? Like Tom cruise is he meduim shade? Im european and im thinking medium will work for me? What color r u?

No, I'm not a guy! haha..

Anyway, a great place to get samples of dermablend (thus determining which color suites you best) is through skinstore.com. You get free samples of all their shades, and you just have to pay fo shipping (which is under 5 bucks). That's all..hope that helps.

And yeah, you can be white but use medium.