Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I am really curious how BP and SA products can be used in combination and what the best way to do that is. I would think that the combined use of these products would create really dry skin.

As I understand it, SA is good for unclogging pores, and BP is good at killing acne bacteria, so it seems in principal they'd compliment each other. From a practical matter how would that work? Can they work at the same time, and if so, why aren't there any combo products on the market?

I think u should start out with a small dosage of BP like 5% or even loser and just put small amounts....and always use moisturizer!!!!!

If you start using SA and 10%BP of course ur skin isnt gonna like it...so if u start out slow and build a tolerance, ur skin will react differently.

Also you should be taking vitamins and drink lots of water!!!!! biggrin.gif

I think u should start out with a small dosage of BP like 5% or even loser and just put small amounts....and always use moisturizer!!!!!

If you start using SA and 10%BP of course ur skin isnt gonna like it...so if u start out slow and build a tolerance, ur skin will react differently.

Also you should be taking vitamins and drink lots of water!!!!! biggrin.gif

actually there is a "combo" product that contains SA AND BP, in different bottles.........but u still use them together.........here check it out.

Click Here

read the ingredients for both bottles........I used it once and saw some results..........but it runs out quickly. biggrin.gif

actually there is a "combo" product that contains SA AND BP, in different bottles.........but u still use them together.........here check it out.

Click Here

read the ingredients for both bottles........I used it once and saw some results..........but it runs out quickly. biggrin.gif

botchlas regimen is a sa clenser followed by a bp clenser.. after that put on bp but its all up to you..

heres the 2 things for botchlas regimen

user posted image