Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cabobrett

Yes - teen stars have bad skin too

I've recently seen Frankie Muniz (18) and Aaron Carter (16) up close and both have pretty bad skin... Frankies is really bad (sorry dude). I'm pretty certain that the make up they have to wear doesn't help.

did anyone see the episode of making the band 2 were puff daddy tells the guy hes gonna need to see a derm (being a popstar and all), i didnt see much of the show after that, did the guy eventually clear up?

I was watching malcolm in the middle that was around eitehr christmas or thanksgving last year and i could tell he was covering it up even tho it was a nice job lol

I think Frankie's has really cleared up recently.. I saw him on a TV show about a year or so ago (not Malcolm), and it was very apparent, but on recent interviews he looks really clear, so he must be using something good... Dylan of the band had acne on his cheeks as someone mentioned, but the derm helped as well.. By the end of the series, you could really tell a big difference

Chopper had alot of big cyst like zits, puff didnt say anything to him about it. Also, chopper was very confident and cocky too which is surprising considering how acne effects alot of us.

in the episode i saw (believe it was the first), he clearly told the guy to his face that he needed to see a derm.

I think Frankie's has really cleared up recently.. I saw him on a TV show about a year or so ago (not Malcolm), and it was very apparent, but on recent interviews he looks really clear, so he must be using something good... Dylan of the band had acne on his cheeks as someone mentioned, but the derm helped as well.. By the end of the series, you could really tell a big difference

Chopper had alot of big cyst like zits, puff didnt say anything to him about it. Also, chopper was very confident and cocky too which is surprising considering how acne effects alot of us.

based on the fact that the majority of society relates acne with adolecense and youth, why would a man with acne be considered rugged and tough?

I saw Frankie on Lizzie Maguire the other day and his skin looked perfect.

And no I do not enjoy watching that show wink.gif my younger brother made me watch- well thats me excuse anyway.

Frankie with make-up Makeup

Frankie without makeup wow Without Make-up

wow

Do you think movies would let them act with acne? offcouse not, thats why you never see the acne in shows/movies.

Sometimes There will a funny lighting on a teen actors face and you can see his whole Cheek is covered with spots

lol, so ya we are all humans