Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
omgitspres

neutrogena acne products acne question....

ok i just picked oil-free acne wash, oil-free acne wash 60 second mask scrub & multi-vitamin acne treatment....i have a question about the order i use these in. i know im supposed to use a cleaner & then moisterizer. but where does mask scrub come in? do i wash my face w/cleanser then use the mask scrub & then moisterize? or do i mask scrub & then wash that off w/cleanser & then moisterize?

I dont think youre supposed to use the wash and 60 second mask wash together.. Neutrogena's Acne Wash is very drying by itself.. never mind used with the 60 second mask.

dont say that lol..of course i should use them together. the mask isnt made to use everyday its a once in awhile thing im just wondering if i should put the mask on & then wash it off with the cleanser or cleanse first & then do the mask?

I'm saying that the times when you do use the mask, I wouldn't suggest using the regluar acne wash. It is a mask/wash, so you shouldnt need another wash before or after using it (hence the name "oil-free acne WASH 60 second mask scrub".) And like I said, that would be way too drying and would probably result in you breaking out more. If you insist on washing in addition do the 60 Second Mask.. use a non-acne face wash.

I'm saying that the times when you do use the mask, I wouldn't suggest using the regluar acne wash. It is a mask/wash, so you shouldnt need another wash before or after using it (hence the name "oil-free acne WASH 60 second mask scrub".) And like I said, that would be way too drying and would probably result in you breaking out more. If you insist on washing in addition do the 60 Second Mask.. use a non-acne face wash.