Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

In my hand i hold Dr. Scholls Wart Remover Clear Away Gel.

I was lookign for Neosporin when i found this, and I happened to stumble across the ingredients, containing Salicylic Acid 17%.

I thought it might be something to try on my face, but then i noticed it says not to apply to any irritated or red areas, and it smells kinda like nail polish.

Should i try it or not?lol

Active Ingredients: Each application contains: Salicylic Acid (17% w/w)

Inactive Ingredients: Acetone, Balsam Oregon (Natural or Synthetic), Flexible Collodion, Alcohol (17% (from sd alcohol 32)), Ether (52%)

Yes if you would like to do the same fault I did in Jul 03 and suffered from until Oct. You'll get super clear skin but at first you have to bear having burns of the ?? degree on your face for a couple of months.

Acetone

thats the same thing they put in the nail polish. I wouldnt suggest putting it all over your face, but try to use it as a spot treatement

I applied a bit too much but only to the spots I had. Anyway you can't control it well cause it'll smear all over the area. Don't touch that thing!!! You WILL regret it.

I swear the shit you people do to your faces no wonder it can never heal. Wart Remover is awful why wooud you want to kill your skin? Anywasy for a alternative at Makeupartistchoice.com they have slyica acid serums the highest I think is in an 8% conentration and this can be used all over the skin I think every other day just read the site.

i used it on a cyst I had awhile back to try to spot treat it.... it just sort of hardened up the skin, it didnt really help but it didnt really do anything bad either...

i dont think its meant to use on your face but if you want to try it go ahead just use VERY LITTLE