Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Posted

You know how lazik surgery fixes your eyes for good basically and don't need glasses or contacts or anything like that, your eye is fixed after that

is there anything like that for red marks?

cause everything ive read on red marks healing like peels, powder, over the counter products etc...theres nothing ive read that is like 100% cure for sure for red marks! so annoying!

the best ive read for red marks are chemcial peels i think, but ive still read mixed reviews about it.

emu oil, doesn't really work, turmeric powder, AHA, lemon juice, cucumbers, egg whites, dont work as well (ive tried it all)

so whats the best product for healing red marks? Im about 1 month from being done with accutane so i hope i stop getting pimples for the last month at least...then i have to worry about healing my face from the red marks!

so are chemical peels the best for red marks? Are there any down sides? Do they work all the time?

basically what is the best thing to heal red marks and are there any down sides and do they work all the time?

Posted

bump

Posted

You do know that the methods... well, you have to give them time. It won't work so quickly.

My best cure has been lactic acid peels (at least six of them), and emu oil.

No one can guarantee that something will work "all the time". Everyone's skin is different. Unfortunately it's a lot of trial and error.

Posted

My dermatologist mentioned laser treatments that could fix the red marks. But insurance won't cover it so it could be rather expensive. You could try chemical peels but you need to be consistent and give them several months before judging any improvement. After that, and some more time passes (they fade over time), if you are still unhappy you could seek clinical treatments.