Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
theresasix

Has anyone tried Philosophy's Complete Me?

Hi Ladies,

Well, after searching and searching for a foundation that covers well and matches my skin I finally found Prescriptives Virtual Matte. It covers my flaws (from hormonal acne) and is about the closest color that I can find...BUT causes me to break-out (even more that what I already do) sad.gif

Soooooo...because I have always gotten good advice from this board I was wondering if anyone has tried Philosophy's Complete Me foundation? It sounds interesting and has gotten great reviews on www.makeupalley.com...plus it's at Nordie's so I won't have to purchase it by mail. It's just that I have never tried mineral or powder foundations before.

I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks as always smile.gif

T

I haven't used it, but on a mineral makeup forum I visit, I've heard good reviews also. Many people compare it to Bare Escentuals, but say it has a more matte finish where BE may end up looking a bit shiny. Philosophy has been making this mineral foundation for a while now, so I'd say they've got the kinks ironed out and it's probably a good product.

I'd say give it a shot. If it doesn't work for you, let the company know and get your money back. Then you can use your $$$ to shop for another mineral makeup! Believe me, there are many companies out there with great mineral makeup, so if Philosophy doesn't cut it, there are about 10 more ready to take its place. bb_smile.gif

~Kat