Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ballaballa

So Tight and Dry..

Not all over my face but just my cheek areas next to my mouth. When i apply BP, nowhere else on my face itches except those parts of my cheek. It gets sooo dry and tight, i can feel it how dry it is. It also gets red too. And when i open my mouth all those flakes show up. What can i do to stop it from itching and irritating soo much. Im on my second week of 5% BP because 2.5 stopped working for me. Im using Proactiv Moisturizure and even after i apply it, it still gets soo dry and irritating. Will Aloe Vera stop it from irritating?

next time you wash your face, gently but persistently rub your face with your fingertips after washing it with a mild soap. I do this all the time to remove dead skin, and I almost never use moisturizer.

I've used a BP wash before and I broke out more while using it than I do now, when I use Purpose soap. Washing with BP is harsh for your skin, it'll dry you out like hell.