Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
soccerfan987

Turmeric Paste Mixture

I've been reading about the benefits of using Turmeric Root Powder as a paste to lighten the red marks left after acne.

What is the best way to make a paste with the Turmeric Powder?

Mix it with water?? Mix with Yogurt? Honey? Can someone please let me know what works best?

Thanks!

Milk. I try water for once and I regret it, it stains my face too much and I end up like a human banana. Use with milk and you will find it is easier to remove the stain later, but it is still depend on whether your skin tolerates with milk or not cause some people claim they break out after that. I guess yogurt and honey not bad too. Or you can try mix it with little lemon juice also, I think it will help with the red mark better. It is kinda trial and error thing, so it is hard to tell which suit you best.

Milk. I try water for once and I regret it, it stains my face too much and I end up like a human banana. Use with milk and you will find it is easier to remove the stain later, but it is still depend on whether your skin tolerates with milk or not cause some people claim they break out after that. I guess yogurt and honey not bad too. Or you can try mix it with little lemon juice also, I think it will help with the red mark better. It is kinda trial and error thing, so it is hard to tell which suit you best.

Thanks. Any else have any suggestions on what works best for red marks? Turmeric powder mixed with milk, lemon juice, Or anything else?

Turmeric and milks makes me break out with small whiteheads. Not entirely sure if I got the same effect from using turmeric and water though.