Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Before i met a certain someone i thought about how shitty my life is and blah blah blah, the list goes on. But since i met an angel on earth i cant stop thinking about her, 24/7/365. Seriously 24/7 i know it sounds creepy and stalkerish but seriously its true. but to get to the point the people out there just need to find that special person that will come into their life and beleive me u'll know once they enter your life, because then your problems will seem to crumble beneath you.

her code name is sasha by the way. wink.gif

@->--

I got someone, but i dont fuckin think about her 24/7/365, u dumb mother fucker. u know what going to happen? Do u know what is going to happen u fuckin retard? Shes gonna break ur heart/ yup i said it a few month from now u gonna look back see how stupid u was to think about her so much, duh. come on

Ok we really need a spell check...

ilikemudvayne i think you need to go back to school, I mean how much time did that save you to put a U instead of you?? DUH COME ON YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER

I want my pain inflicted on others. All i seek from the opposite sex is untamed beastlike fornication.

Guest Captain Chaos

Good for you, as long as she feels the same way of course...if she doesn't she will get bored fast if you smother her...

I got someone, but i dont fuckin think about her 24/7/365, u dumb mother fucker. u know what going to happen? Do u know what is going to happen u fuckin retard? Shes gonna break ur heart/ yup i said it a few month from now u gonna look back see how stupid u was to think about her so much, duh. come on

Ok we really need a spell check...

ilikemudvayne i think you need to go back to school, I mean how much time did that save you to put a U instead of you?? DUH COME ON YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER

Hahaha "im bored please entertain me with your wit.",yes your majesty..

not cool.gif

and please translate this "since school started my partner in crime is goneeeeee so i need so love sent my way yo*"