Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
joebobned

Friday Night...and we're on the board.

where else would I be? its the cool thing to do, sit around all day on teh internet because nowone really does anything anymore

im pretty sure almost everyone I know is about as much of a loser as me, they dont really do anything, and when they do they tell stories about it all the damn time, so it seems everyone else does so damn much but really the few times they did anything they tell everyone because its so rare

think about it, if ur life is of exciting social outings every day, do you go tell your friends every second play by play of it every day? no, they dont do things often at all

sure im a loser, i have no life, and my friends rarely hang out with me after school. I am on teh computer approximately 96% of the time im not at school or asleep. 4% is probably applying BP. When I go to school, some people actually think I have a life, because ive become an outgoing talkative (close friends say i talk too much) BADASS. I am great, and NOWONE is better then me. I know of one guy that had a life. June 14th he was driving his girlfriends beautiful escalade, she was riding on his lap. He was being an idiot and showing off to her. She told him to stop. He overcorrected and flipped the escalade 3 times. The girl (Amanda Martin) was in the hospital for 62 days, 62 days in critical condition, code blue (death imminent) 7 times. She died 10 times over 2 weeks. She suffered from ARDS (both of her lungs collapsed, tubed resperators were breathing for her), Pnuemonia, and Sepsis. She had multiple heart attacks per night. Her kidneys and liver failed. She died August 19th, 2004, 7 days ago. This guy killed his girlfriend showing off. He KILLED this 16 year old girl acting stupid. So much for his life. This guy called me the day after she died, I havent talked to him for since the accident. Needless to say, he was feeling a bit lonely. That probably wont change for quite some time. I knew her for 8 years. Going out and getting drunk and screwing around on friday night is not worth that. I dont know why I got into this, sorry didnt mean to depress you. I am just tired of the whole "your not cool if your not cool" thing. Oh and dont try to impress people in your car. I drove by and saw the actual scene of the accident, stopped, and watched, it was about 1 hour after it happened. It was a very moving experience, I used to screw around in my car and impress my friends, totally changed me. Hey its the emo forum!

yeah mabye im just some blind loser, but all these people that seem so cool, ive had the opportunity to hang out with a few, and they did far less then it seemed, and of what htey did about none of it was fun. i dont believe in being cool, i believe in being with friends.

Yeah.Some of us aren't allowed to go out on Friday nights. bb_icon_rolleyes.gif So I stay home,read,and go to the board here,because even if you guys decide to post here instead of doing something else,you're all pretty cool.

I used to have a very tight clique of friends. After highschool shit changed hardcore, there was 4 of us that hung out EVERYDAY going on crazy adventures, smoking mad weed, drinkin and chillin with girls everyday.

1 is an alcoholic - kicked out of his house - a pathological liar.

1 has a gf and a baby - bills up to his neck - no job - no future.

1 moved 4 1/2 hours away to live with his gf (which is cool, bout the only guy i still keep in contact with)

It was us 4 together always. We were unstoppable. My cell phone used to ring LITERALLY nonstop, people always calling to hang etc. Then i stopped smoking weed and those massive calls slowed down to a trickle.

Now i figure im better off without 99% of them anyway. Im moving into my own on the 1st to start a new life. I look forward to leaving the past behind,

I went last night to play pool,i sank the white with the 8ball 3 times and once in a wrong pocket...lady luck hates my guts,so does lady life. tongue.gif

hell i dont consider myself a loser....anybody who spends 20 dollars to go to a club to listen to music that u can download for free is the loser

hell i dont consider myself a loser....anybody who spends 20 dollars to go to a club to listen to music that u can download for free is the loser