Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Clint06

Ok...punch float then dermabrasion technique!

All of this talk of Dr. Y has stirred up alot of questions. So I have some of my own.

First, his punch floating...can it be done with smaller shallow scars(not icepick) but small boxcar scars or pock marks?

After healing from punch method...is this permanent?

Then you would spot treat with dermabrasion to smooth everything. If after being dermabraded...and there are any fine little lines from where the dermabrasion stopped...can that be smoothed out with micro-dermabrasion?

Thank you

Also, on the average, how long do we wait before we undergo dermabrasion procedure if Dr Y decides to punch float first?

Also, on the average, how long do we wait before we undergo dermabrasion procedure if Dr Y decides to punch float first?

thanks falnhart smile.gif punch float is intended for ice picks right?

Would anyone relate how big of an improvement punch floating gives for ice pick? Is there a great number of good results? Can anyone share specifically? (in simple words, is it worth it?) Thanks smile.gif

punch excision is used for needle-type icepicks scars where the large pore-like scars are excised. punch elevation / float will work on boxscar and rolling scars where a sharp circular surgical instrument is pressed over the scar which elevates after healing.

All of this talk of Dr. Y has stirred up alot of questions. So I have some of my own.

First, his punch floating...can it be done with smaller shallow scars(not icepick) but small boxcar scars or pock marks?

After healing from punch method...is this permanent?

Then you would spot treat with dermabrasion to smooth everything. If after being dermabraded...and there are any fine little lines from where the dermabrasion stopped...can that be smoothed out with micro-dermabrasion?

Thank you