Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
~TEPL0~

BP, Sports, and Changing Clothing

I never change my clothing during the day, because I don't want BP to stain my shirt while I'm taking it off. I want to start going to the gym and the pool on a regular basis, so how am I supposed to change clothing with a thick layer of BP on my face?

Also, any tips for the pool? (when to wash my face, before the pool, after etc.) bb_eusa_wall.gif

ok, let me rephrase the question: does Dan's BP bleach the collars of your shirts when you take them off?

This thread is a bit off the forum topic. Try testing it out. If it stains then dont do it anymore.

Tepolo...why have you stuck this in the diet section? bb_icon_confused.giflaugh.gif I'll shift to the regimen since users there are bp experts.

IME the bp only bleaches things when it is wet - once it is dried it doesn't get transfered onto clothing.

Dan's BP bleach the collars of your shirts when you take them off?

Tepolo...why have you stuck this in the diet section? bb_icon_confused.giflaugh.gif I'll shift to the regimen since users there are bp experts.

No worries - actually the word holistic usually encompasses lifestyle - so perhaps you were technically right in putting it where you did. bb_eusa_think.gif

Anyhoo it doesn't matter. fingers-crossed that you will get some more replies here smile.gif

Take Care

Frances

I know what your talking about, one of my Hollister shirts got bleached at the collar dry.gif . Anyways, i found a way to remedy this prob, when putting on or taking off your shirt, use your fingertips to push against your collar, keeping it away from your face. Worked for me ever since wink.gif