Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
1989_tash

Sports and Acne

Hey everyone,

I have a question about sports and acne. i love football and i play it frequently, but the chinstrap gives me acne on my chin, what should i do about this.....? is there anything that can be done at all??? sad.gif I was thinking of putting a thin layer of cloth in, to prevent the irration, but im not sure... maybe someone can help smile.gif

Peace 2 ya

yea i was thinking the same thing... sounds like a good idea... that or you can play kicker! smile.gif

loook guys i play football to and i have acne not that bad anymore but really bad b4 well when i started footballl i started getting some on my chin and stuff and forhead all u have to do is put a wristband on the chin strap like i do every year it feels so much better soft and a lot less irratation and buy a under armor cap and put that on it covers ur forhead..... well hope that helps it did for me latez

loook guys i play football to and i have acne not that bad anymore but really bad b4 well when i started footballl i started getting some on my chin and stuff and forhead all u have to do is put a wristband on the chin strap like i do every year it feels so much better soft and a lot less irratation and buy a under armor cap and put that on it covers ur forhead..... well hope that helps it did for me latez

Hey thanks guys that was a big help, except for the guy that commented on the grammar....that..uh...that didnt really help..but thanks cool.gif

Peace 2 ya

yo brad, how do u put a wrist band in ther, jsut like cut it and put it in? cause i am always undoing my chinstrap and doing it back up....so how will that work?

u take off the chin strap put slide on the wrist band to the chin part where ur chin usually goes and strap it back up a lot better

oh ya cool thats a good idea....! i did something a little differnt cause i have football tomorrow, i put a piece of cloth around it and taped the edges, and it stays just fine, but im going to try the wristband stuff

Ty bro

peace

anyone think it could be the germs?

I would clean it after every game/practice.

just pour alittle hydrogen peroxide on it. should be good to go.