Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

anyone ever return proactiv to get their money back? just wondering cause i dont have my original invoice (gotta look more still)..and they say thats okay but im just not comfortable with sending all my crap back without some kind of record or something.

i dunno, just wondering if they give you a hard time or anything? anyone return proactiv for their money back??

I've used Proactive. Didn't work for me. They have a money back gurantee but if you go over 60 days without telling them, you can't get your money back anymore. Also, make sure you cancel the membership or you will continue to receive Proactive every 60 days which happened to me and I have to pay for shipping ($7). so I ended up paying more than I should for something that didn't work. They definitely have a record of your purchase so it's okay if you lost your receipt. I think they have pretty good customer service, however, I hate their automatic shipment tactics.

Yeup, I got my money back but I didn't order directly from them. (canadian shopping channel) You should always insure your package so the post office doesn't screw you over. =D

I've used Proactive. Didn't work for me. They have a money back gurantee but if you go over 60 days without telling them, you can't get your money back anymore. Also, make sure you cancel the membership or you will continue to receive Proactive every 60 days which happened to me and I have to pay for shipping ($7). so I ended up paying more than I should for something that didn't work. They definitely have a record of your purchase so it's okay if you lost your receipt. I think they have pretty good customer service, however, I hate their automatic shipment tactics.

I tried Proactiv it didn't work for me. Worsened me, and then I tried sticking with it, but it wasn't helping me at all. I just kept getting worse and worse. It got better after I stopped using it. I haven't sent it back yet. I hope to do that sometime this week. I keep forgetting.... it's been about a month or so since I've wanted to send it back. I'll let ya'll know how the money back thing goes.