Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

4 minutes ago, hatetane said:
1 hour ago, ehohel said:
4ff37d199b.jpg

that's my only estrogen test, that's following about a month of DIM + IC3. I do like that guys reasoning. I'm sure you'll feel a hellva lot better on TRT but please let us know if there's any interaction with the other side effects that don't seem to correlate with T. (bowel issues, inflammation, etc;)
Thanks. Your E is about perfect, right? Dim will have decreased it i guess. What;s your T like?
4fbb7c22c8.jpg

2 hours ago, ehohel said:

About to run a trial of this stuff. Not hoping for much more of just why not. I'll let you know how it all goes.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22666519

Well, I can't say I blame you. Like you, I follow Ceretropic's product line closely. On one hand, it seems we have nothing to lose by trying all these peptides, but on the other hand, I sort of feel like it's not necessarily productive to pump any peptide they release in my body. The reason I hesitate is because many of these compounds may be useless unless injected on a long-term basis. And depending on the compound we're talking about and the amount of time administered, vital restorative mechanisms can potentially be downregulated. Then there are the horror stories of some peptides (i.e., P21) causing a persistent autoimmune response, and several anecdotes of people incurring low-grade immune reactions from it. That's enough for me to steer clear. But I'll give these two new compounds a look. Who knows. I hope for the best for you. It seems you have made progress with what you have tried already. Edited by ACCUiTy_drANE

39 minutes ago, ACCUiTy_drANE said:
Well, I can't say I blame you. Like you, I follow Ceretropic's product line closely. On one hand, it seems we have nothing to lose by trying all these peptides, but on the other hand, I sort of feel like it's not necessarily productive to pump any peptide they release in my body. The reason I hesitate is because many of these compounds may be useless unless injected on a long-term basis. And depending on the compound we're talking about and the amount of time administered, vital restorative mechanisms can potentially be downregulated. Then there are the horror stories of some peptides (i.e., P21) causing a persistent autoimmune response, and several anecdotes of people incurring low-grade immune reactions from it. That's enough for me to steer clear. But I'll give these two new compounds a look. Who knows. I hope for the best for you. It seems you have made progress with what you have tried already.
I took the risk with p21 cause of an anecdote claiming it reversed their amphetamine induced stutter. And I am having excellent results regarding that. It hasn't totally stopped mine, but my stutter is minimal now after a full vial of p21 I may give the nasal spray a try in the future, but like you said I should probably see if I can get tests for CNTF antibodies. 

They do have  a bunch of other peptides not available to public that I have access to that I haven't been trying. (like half of them have to do with GH). But these newest two, especially the GHK-CU has me really interested. 

I'm having excellent digestion progress regarding BPC-157. GHK-CU also has tons of healing properties, also lots specifically gut related so perhaps this will be a score.

My biggest let down was the like $600 I dumped into epitalon. Slightly more restful sleep wasn't worth that much in my book. :D

Given that I'm using a SARM, my single biggest issue right now has gotta be inflammation, joint pain, and tendonitis like symptoms. Perhaps for this I should just get to a doctor... How much I miss being a on cortisol steroid and not feeling a spec of pain. I probably caused tons of damage due to my physically demanding job while I wasn't able to gain muscle, thus putting massive strain on my joints possibly even permanent damage. Given how much success AI has given me, after my SARM cycle I'm going to probably do a PCT involving SERM, followed by low dose AI. If that doesn't fix my T, I'll do what Kynarr did and just do TRT, it really isn't worth all this extra stress when there is a temporary solution until we can actually figure out a real permanent solution (if there is one). Edited by ehohel

On 17 janvier 2017 at 10:29 PM, ehohel said:

Previously my stomach wasn't working basically at all. I eat food, and sometime later I'll shit, that's it. No signs of digestion (even though it was probably still happening). But now I'm getting gas, burping

I'm sorry but this sounds like nonsense. Eating and shitting later with nothing in between is what it is supposed to be, that way my digestion worked when I was kid. Getting gas and burping would indicate some problems, on contrary. 

22 hours ago, IntimateHemp said:

I am just about done with life at this point. I am so depressed at this point in time. Oh great.... its 2017. I have tried Paleo, Raw, Vegan, Fasting, Frutarian, and just plain balance of unproccessed foods.. doesnt matter... This acid burned every gland and receptor in my body to where i feel like a sad robot. 

I really dont have much to say, I just dont feel like i signed up for this powerful of a medication. 

7 years post accutane now, and it keeps getting worse and worse.

Please be a patience! Don't hurt yourself or give up. You are yust really depresed, I'm going to psychotherapy  and i fell just better but no so much good . Actually my will is very poor but i m a fight man and never stop to strugle... Did anyone of you guys notice how milk who has a lot of vitamins A  has a really bad influence on us in generally like digestive , fell like a poison.!!

16 hours ago, ehohel said:
I took the risk with p21 cause of an anecdote claiming it reversed their amphetamine induced stutter. And I am having excellent results regarding that. It hasn't totally stopped mine, but my stutter is minimal now after a full vial of p21 I may give the nasal spray a try in the future, but like you said I should probably see if I can get tests for CNTF antibodies. 

They do have  a bunch of other peptides not available to public that I have access to that I haven't been trying. (like half of them have to do with GH). But these newest two, especially the GHK-CU has me really interested. 

I'm having excellent digestion progress regarding BPC-157. GHK-CU also has tons of healing properties, also lots specifically gut related so perhaps this will be a score.

My biggest let down was the like $600 I dumped into epitalon. Slightly more restful sleep wasn't worth that much in my book. :D

Given that I'm using a SARM, my single biggest issue right now has gotta be inflammation, joint pain, and tendonitis like symptoms. Perhaps for this I should just get to a doctor... How much I miss being a on cortisol steroid and not feeling a spec of pain. I probably caused tons of damage due to my physically demanding job while I wasn't able to gain muscle, thus putting massive strain on my joints possibly even permanent damage. Given how much success AI has given me, after my SARM cycle I'm going to probably do a PCT involving SERM, followed by low dose AI. If that doesn't fix my T, I'll do what Kynarr did and just do TRT, it really isn't worth all this extra stress when there is a temporary solution until we can actually figure out a real permanent solution (if there is one).

same symptoms , same  blood tests over and over.  my recent one from last week...  same depressed copper again

2017-01-19_0739.png

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3679695

Modification of vitamin A metabolism in rats fed a copper-deficient diet.

Abstract

The liver is the main storage site of vitamin A and copper. Inverse relationships between copper and vitamin A liver concentrations have been suggested. We have investigated the consequences of a copper-deficient diet on liver and blood vitamin A storage in Wistar rats. Animals were fed either a copper-deficient diet for 45 days from weaning, or an identical diet containing adequate amounts of copper. Concentrations of vitamin A were determined by isocratic high performance liquid chromatography using UV detection. We have observed in the liver of the rats fed a copper-deficient diet a significantly higher mean level of retinyl esters (148 +/- 37 micrograms/g of liver) and retinol (3.3 +/- 1.4 micrograms/g of liver) compared to the mean concentration of the retinyl esters (53 +/- 8.5 micrograms/g of liver) (p less than 0.01) and retinol (1.4 +/- 0.5 micrograms/g of liver) (p less than 0.01) in controls. Opposite results were observed in the serum of the group fed a copper-deficient diet as these rats had a significantly lower level of retinol (22 +/- 4 micrograms/100 ml) compared to the mean concentration in the controls (64 +/- 20 micrograms/100 ml) (p less than 0.01). These findings suggest that a copper-deficient diet may cause defective transport of vitamin A from liver to blood. This experimental model may be useful to further investigate unusual liver vitamin A and copper concentrations observed in children during various hepatobiliary diseases.

17 hours ago, IntimateHemp said:

I am just about done with life at this point. I am so depressed at this point in time. Oh great.... its 2017. I have tried Paleo, Raw, Vegan, Fasting, Frutarian, and just plain balance of unproccessed foods.. doesnt matter... This acid burned every gland and receptor in my body to where i feel like a sad robot. 

I really dont have much to say, I just dont feel like i signed up for this powerful of a medication. 

7 years post accutane now, and it keeps getting worse and worse.

I eat all fruit too, not even vegetables all raw. When you say you tried fasting, what kind? Dry fasting/water fasting? how long? Was you taking anything while doing the fasting? Please be honest with yourself... Ecig, toothpaste, smoking, it all counts...

On 18/01/2017 at 5:48 AM, SaffronAide said:

Guys i talked with a Accutane Victim. He is a Doctor !! thats a pretty useful coincidance..

And i learned the problem !!! listen me up !

The hidden problem is : ''The dead receptor'' theory which many of people here have already heard that.  And this theory explains why we have normal hormone levels while we are having serious side effects about hormones !
He said : Accutane (which is a cancer drug) kills the hormone receptors in the body. With this , your body can produce hormones but it couldn't use it because your receptors are already dead.. Thats the simple abstract of it. Go and search this if you want to know more. But this is it.

We should focus this ALL TOGETHER and solve this. Go and see your doctor please , ask them to this theory and ask them for solve , cure and explanation !
Post your informations here so we can cure ourselves. Please -in this week- go and see your doctor and get knowledge about this receptors. We have to be together , thats the only way for cure !!

Reply this comment when you learned the knowledge about it , i will post my information here too.

Please..

Reply me and this post. We should share to all people and victims , we must focus on this receptor problem ! 
And for the gods sake can somebody please start a online signature campaign ? about Accutane so they can hear us !!

Yeah and what did he say next???

You spoke to a Dr, he said to fix receptors - how did he fix his???

3 hours ago, TrueJustice said:
Yeah and what did he say next???
You spoke to a Dr, he said to fix receptors - how did he fix his???
If the problem is truly with "dead receptors" or desensitized receptors, the first place my mind goes is in the realm of hormesis. The basic idea is: A compound may cause a harmful effect in a small dose, but when microdosed, a compensatory ("good") mechanism may take place. The best analogy is Naltrexone. For those who don't know: We know this drug antagonizes (i.e., blocks) opioid receptors.  That's all it does at 50 mg. But at small doses (4.5 mg and lower), it blocks the receptors for a short time, which causes the body to compensate by 1) up-regulating opioid receptors, 2) sensitizing the receptors, and 3) boosting endorphins. So a small dose does something radically different than a big dose.

So could a compound do something similar for androgen receptors? If we blocked these receptors with microdoses of some compound, perhaps something similar could occur with androgen receptors. It's not impossible, given the fact there are myriad real-world examples of hormesis at work. The problem is doing so safely and NOT accidentally making the problem worse. The blockage would have to be short-lived so that the body could respond by sensitizing receptors. And that's assuming testosterone/DHT is the root of our issues in the first place! As a side note, I know I've heard people mention microdosing Propecia and Accutane to deal with persistent side effects. What a repugnant thought though. :smileys_n_people_76: Edited by ACCUiTy_drANE

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27138887
8 minutes ago, ACCUiTy_drANE said:
If the problem is truly with "dead receptors" or desensitized receptors, the first place my mind goes is in the realm of hormesis. The basic idea is: A compound may cause a harmful effect in a small dose, but when microdosed, a compensatory ("good") mechanism may take place. The best analogy is Naltrexone. For those who don't know: We know this drug antagonizes (i.e., blocks) opioid receptors.  That's all it does at 50 mg. But at small doses (4.5 mg and lower), it blocks the receptors for a short time, which causes the body to compensate by 1) up-regulating opioid receptors, 2) sensitizing the receptors, and 3) boosting endorphins. So a small dose does something radically different than a big dose.

So could a compound do something similar for androgen receptors? If we blocked these receptors with microdoses of some compound, perhaps something similar could occur with androgen receptors. It's not impossible, given the fact there are myriad real-world examples of hormesis at work. The problem is doing so safely and NOT accidentally making the problem worse. The blockage would have to be short-lived so that the body could respond by sensitizing receptors. And that's assuming testosterone/DHT is the root of our issues in the first place! As a side note, I know I've heard people mention microdosing Propecia and Accutane to deal with persistent side effects. What a repugnant thought though. :smileys_n_people_76:
Too lazy to google right now, but are there any existing drugs that's a 5ar antagonist with short half life?

Flutamide is a non-steroidal AR antagonist with a half-life of only 8 hours.

Spironolactone is an AR antagonist, with active metabolites having a half-life of 13-16 hours.

Edited by Dubya_B

What tests would you recommend someone with post tane sides to get, and what tests would you like to get in the future, if you haven't done so?

4 hours ago, macleod said:

What tests would you recommend someone with post tane sides to get, and what tests would you like to get in the future, if you haven't done so?

SW

Total Testosterone 

Free Testosterone 
Bioavailable Testosterone 
Androstenedione 
Androstenediol 
DHT (not accurate compared to Adiol-G) 
3alpha-diol G (Androstanediol glucuronide-- "Adiol-G" for short): metabolite of DHT, measures 5AR-II activity 
Androsterone glucuronide (another metabolite of DHT that measures 5AR activity) 
Estradiol (E2) 
Estrone (E1) 
Total Estrogens 
LH 
FSH 
DHEA-s 
Cortisol (24-hour urine sample) 
Cortisone 
Corticosterone 
Aldosterone 
Deoxycorticosterone 
SHBG 
Prolactin 
Progesterone 
Pregnenolone 
17-OH Progesterone 
17-OH Pregnenolone 
Albumin 
ACTH 
PSA 
TSH 
Free T3 
Free T4 
IGF-1 
IGF-BP3 

CBC or FBC (Complete Blood Count/Full Blood Count) 
LFT (Liver Function Tests - AST, ALT, GGT, Bilirubin, etc.) 
Androgen/Estrogen ratio 
Testosterone/DHT ratio 
17-ketosteroids (24-hr urine sample) -- http://www.labcorp.com/datasets/labcorp ... 014100.htm 

short list

Total Testosterone 
Free Testosterone 
Bioavailable Testosterone 
Androstenedione 
DHT 
3alpha-diol G (Androstenediol glucuronide -- ("Adiol-G" for short): metabolite of DHT, measures 5AR-II activity 
Estradiol (E2) 
LH 
FSH 
SHBG 
Prolactin 
TSH 

dr shippen list

Alpha MSH (Melanocyte Stimulating Hormone) Assay 
Cortisol 
DHEAS, serum 
FSH/LH 
Estradiol 
Testosterone, total 
Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) 
SHBG - Sex Hormone Binding Globulin 
Insulin-like Growth Factor, IGF-1 
Prolactin 
Vitamin-D-total 

Be sure to get Thyroid test, renal function test and liver profile.

Hi, I doubt that you will get a doctor to agree to all these tests.
So as a minimum insist, beg, threaten lol to get the Dr Shippen  or short list test done.

As you can see these 3 list overlap  so print of all three and discuss with your doctor.
Dr Shippen is a prominent PFS doctor.
Clomid and HCG seems to be the way a young man would be treated for Low T.
Dubya had clomid treatment many years ago and says it didn't help his low libido and ED. Another boy on the forum says clomid restored hid ED and libido but he was still so depressed and anxious that he had not been able to benefit from the improvements.
I can't remember who the boy is now without searching through all my messages but he is not very forthcoming. I do know that he had low E and low T.

Clomid is the standard treatment for accutane damage  used by Dr Goldsteine in San Diago. I have no
idea if he has had success or not but I do know that you can get a 15 minute free telephone appointment with him.

Many young men say that their T comes back within range because that is what the doctors tell them. I have first hand knowledge that Hormones are altered by accutane.
When a doctor measures T they give you a range but they don't give you the healthy range for your age.
So what I am saying is is that your T might be within range but it might be low for your age or much lower than it previously was and this would effect you in some way.

I would push for extensive testing if I were you. You will have to be adamant and nag you doctors to leave no stone unturned. It really surprises me the amount of guys on here that don't even have simple blood tests done - not even a FBC.

I also suggest asking for a CRP test which will show if you have inflammation.
Inflammation can and will lead to many problems which include crohns, IBS and other bowel/stomach problems. Google inflamation/ED.

Remember, there is no protocol for post accutaners. This list of tests is the recommended for PFS. You have to fight your corner guys and remember that no one will care about your health the way you do. PFS guys, probably because they are older or just because PFS has more recognition than it once did manage to get these tests done. There are many threads on their forums about clomid and TRT.
I don't think their is a great success rate but some claim it helped then.

I just believe that you got to know what you are dealing with. Get extensive testing done so that it might become obvious if you have a
hormonal imbalance - you can at least try and address some of these problems. Will it lead to a cure - who knows but we have to start somewhere.
I am not sure in having private health Ins helps or not but for anyone who has access to National Health Service, remember - it was the NHS
that did this to you in the first place and you should argue that you have a right to know how they destroyed your life!!!

Thank you H.T. I will post the results when I get them. Oh, no worries, I will get all of them done. And if not. I'll make him an offer he can't refuse.

In other news, Check out this cool new video from 3 days ago!

Edited by macleod

7 hours ago, ACCUiTy_drANE said:

So could a compound do something similar for androgen receptors? If we blocked these receptors with microdoses of some compound, perhaps something similar could occur with androgen receptors. It's not impossible, given the fact there are myriad real-world examples of hormesis at work. The problem is doing so safely and NOT accidentally making the problem worse. The blockage would have to be short-lived so that the body could respond by sensitizing receptors. And that's assuming testosterone/DHT is the root of our issues in the first place! As a side note, I know I've heard people mention microdosing Propecia and Accutane to deal with persistent side effects. What a repugnant thought though. :smileys_n_people_76:
Absolutely repugnant but I heard that also and Shippen said as much to me.
I do believe T is lowered but I think E is a bigger problem.
So many PFS and PAS report high E with side effects such as Gyno etc but what when E is low ( also reported but less numbers I suspect)
but still gyno and irregular fat disposition.
I have been researching this for months with no progress.
For the really devoted guys on here - please help. If anyone is seeing an Endo soon please ask them.
It would seem T is being converted at a highish rate to E but that the E is not showing up in serum but is obviously there and doing some damage.
I would really appreciate some knowledge if any of you have it.
2 minutes ago, macleod said:

Thank you H.T. I will post the results when I get them. Oh, no worries, I will get all of them done. And if not. I'll make him an offer he can't refuse.

Good lad - a true Scot lol
The more side effect your report the more likely you are to get extensive testing done.

Good luck and keep us up-dated.

2 hours ago, macleod said:

In other news, Check out this cool new video from 3 days ago!

What a beautiful lady - sending out a very strong msg. How very sad:(

SO I'm a little over a week into my SARM and I just can't handle it anymore. I need to get off, the suppression in feeling just isn't manageable I felt a lot better on the AI. 

So what I'm deciding to do is a full blown PCT and see where that gets me. I just need to do a little more research into what SERM(s) to choose. Cause I think I saw somewhere that the second generation serms are better than the first ones like clomid. (At least regarding side effects) I think I saw somewhere clomid can cause depression which I rather not fuck with considering that's one of the reasons I'm stopping my SARM. I think it's safe for me to assume that my lethargy and depression is correlated with low T. Given my SARM suppression, and general well being on an AI. 

20 minutes ago, ehohel said:

SO I'm a little over a week into my SARM and I just can't handle it anymore. I need to get off, the suppression in feeling just isn't manageable I felt a lot better on the AI. 

So what I'm deciding to do is a full blown PCT and see where that gets me. I just need to do a little more research into what SERM(s) to choose. Cause I think I saw somewhere that the second generation serms are better than the first ones like clomid. (At least regarding side effects) I think I saw somewhere clomid can cause depression which I rather not fuck with considering that's one of the reasons I'm stopping my SARM. I think it's safe for me to assume that my lethargy and depression is correlated with low T. Given my SARM suppression, and general well being on an AI. 

It's important to test and to KEEP testing.
If are trying to alter homones you have to be assured that what you are doing is going to help and not make things worse.
I did like the look of that PCT someone posted a while back.

8 hours ago, hatetane said:
Absolutely repugnant but I heard that also and Shippen said as much to me.
I do believe T is lowered but I think E is a bigger problem.
That very well could be true. But I think one viewpoint is that although testosterone level may be normal or low-normal, that is irrelevant as long as receptor sensitivity is (possibly) diminished. Estrogen may be an additional problem, or the predominant problem. Currently, I am experimenting with various dietary protocols. But assuming this fails, I will eventually try some healing peptides, and then as a last resort, move on to trying things like Clomid and Anastrozole. Based on past studies, I know staying on these compounds can cause nasty problems, including cognitive impairment. So it will be a short-term thing for me, just to help gauge where the problem truly lies. Blood tests would be a great idea, but they don't always tell the whole story. I think the responsibility is ultimately on myself to self-experiment if I want to fully recover. For me, my sex drive is perfectly healthy and my erection health has only improved with time. It's the brain fog, anhedonia, and IBS (to a lesser extent lately) that is nagging me.

In terms of the tests you provided, couldn't you request some of those via a private lab if the doctor wouldn't agree to it? I wonder how expensive it would be. I would love to add to our wealth of knowledge.

16 hours ago, ehohel said:
Too lazy to google right now, but are there any existing drugs that's a 5ar antagonist with short half life?

Dubya_B provided some compounds. The problem is that I don't know how long is too long and how short is optimal. For example, if you took a 5ARI with a half-life of 6-8 hours everyday, you may very well end up with overall diminished DHT activity. But a few hundred micro-grams  of said compounds may do the trick.
  Edited by ACCUiTy_drANE

On 18.01.2017 at 2:51 PM, Pido said:

I do believe Accutane had atleast some effect on my height growth. When I started taking Accutane it was August and in the spring before that I was 175 cm and now I'm 178. The thing is that I was 12 at the moment and I always had been bigger than my peers, but now I'm slightly shorter than average young man in my country. Also I have very small hands. Feels like I didn't never fully develop into a man. I have been playing with the idea what it would be like if hopped on HGH now as a adult.
I feel sorry about you , kinda dark story. But what you mean by saying hopped on HGH ? im still 18 so i have my last chance to grow my height , do you mean is there any pills which boost growing ? do you mean growing hormone supplements ? also one last question ; is there any possibility that accutane caused me a low growing with only 4 days of usage ?? i still have low semen volume because of 4 days of usage. So , is it also could affect my height ? I read that Accutane kills the pituatry grand cells so the body can not send growing message , to the bones.. is it possible for me ?

I've done all my blood tests at a private lab, (anylabnow) for all those tests on the previous page, total was around $600

16 hours ago, ACCUiTy_drANE said:

This was pretty much the method used by Dr Pressi? Prezi? (any old school members remember the name of this guy? Believe he wrote a book on recovering from his sides, but I can't remember the correct spelling of his name). He took a very small amount of finasteride over a course of months and made a full (albeit slow) recovery. 

I was trying to find info on the guy and his protocol (which I've read before). Anyone have the links?
6 minutes ago, SaffronAide said:
On 1/18/2017 at 11:51 AM, Pido said:

I do believe Accutane had atleast some effect on my height growth. When I started taking Accutane it was August and in the spring before that I was 175 cm and now I'm 178. The thing is that I was 12 at the moment and I always had been bigger than my peers, but now I'm slightly shorter than average young man in my country. Also I have very small hands. Feels like I didn't never fully develop into a man. I have been playing with the idea what it would be like if hopped on HGH now as a adult.
I feel sorry about you , kinda dark story. But what you mean by saying hopped on HGH ? im still 18 so i have my last chance to grow my height , do you mean is there any pills which boost growing ? do you mean growing hormone supplements ? also one last question ; is there any possibility that accutane caused me a low growing with only 4 days of usage ?? i still have low semen volume because of 4 days of usage. So , is it also could affect my height ? I read that Accutane kills the pituatry grand cells so the body can not send growing message , to the bones.. is it possible for me ?

Interval training in a fasted state increased HGH by 2000% in men in one study. Might be worth at least doing intermittent fasting, or a series of short term water fasts if you want to increase HGH

https://draxe.com/intermittent-fasting-benefits/

1 hour ago, ehohel said:

I've done all my blood tests at a private lab, (anylabnow) for all those tests on the previous page, total was around $600

Brilliant - your a star.

Keep us posted!!