Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

first clinical signs of copper deficiency are low white blood cells and or anemia. remember this. where has all that copper in the diet  been going since accutane? why the low blood count?  maybe its being stored in the liver. would more copper be good then? people that have liver problems can have excess storage in the liver. real copper deficiency would most the time in medical studies also have a low ceruloplasmin level.

from mayo clinic

Low serum copper, most often due to excess iron or zinc ingestion and infrequently due to dietary copper deficit, results in severe derangement in growth and impaired erythropoiesis. Low serum copper is also observed in hepatolenticular degeneration (Wilson disease) due to a decrease in the synthesis of ceruloplasmin and allelic variances in cellular metal ion transporters. In Wilson disease, the albumin-bound copper may actually be increased, but ceruloplasmin copper is low, resulting in low serum copper. However, during the acute phase of Wilson disease (fulminant hepatic failure), ceruloplasmin and copper may be normal; in this circumstance, hepatic inflammation causes increased release of ceruloplasmin. It is useful to relate the degree of liver inflammation to the ceruloplasmin and copper-see discussion on hypercupremia below. Significant hepatic inflammation with normal ceruloplasmin and copper suggest acute Wilson disease.

 

Other disorders associated with decreased serum copper concentrations include malnutrition, hypoproteinemia, malabsorption, nephrotic syndrome, Menkes disease, copper toxicity, and megadosing of zinc-containing vitamins (zinc interferes with normal copper absorption from the gastrointestinal tract).

 

Reference Valueshelp-16.gif

0-2 months: 0.40-1.40 mcg/mL   

3-6 months: 0.40-1.60 mcg/mL

7-9 months: 0.40-1.70 mcg/mL

10-12 months: 0.80-1.70 mcg/mL

13 months-10 years: 0.80-1.80 mcg/mL

> or =11 years: 0.75-1.45 mcg/mL
 
obviously we dont have wilson's disease, that is something you are born with. but check out some of their forums and what they deal with. some of the same sides. maybe thats why we having the problems we are having. maybe it was never vitamin a. vitamin a maybe isnt the poison. maybe it was copper all along. maybe vitamin a basically gives free unbound copper a ride and it deposits in various tissues and nerves including the brain and in a sense burns or numbs  them. or  the copper stays there. 
have you felt what a higher dose of copper by itself can do?  it numbed my feet. 


heres my copper test
blood copper 81 mcg/dl        normally: 80-180 mcg/dl
ceruloplasmin   21 mg/dl         normally 18-36

according to these reference ranges this isnt a prolonged uncaught deficiency. yea its low-normal but not low deficient. period. 
so idk is the low normal odd? well what are normal non-accutane blood levels around my age? i could do some digging, but another night.
 

 

Test Wilson Disease Copper Toxicity Menkes Disease (Kinky Hair Syndrome) Copper Deficiency
Copper, blood Low but may be normal High Low Low
Copper, serum free High High Low Low
Ceruloplasmin Low but may be normal High Low Low
Copper, urine Very high High Low Low
Copper, liver/hepatic* Positive but, depending on the site sampled, may be negative High or normal Low Low

you guys can think what you want about this. but id tread carefully. 

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1046/j.0022-3042.2001.00732.x/full

Formation of carnosine-Cu(II) complexes prevents and reverts the inhibitory action of copper in P2X4 and P2X7 receptors

http://www.tvernonlac.com/copper-toxicity.html

Copper toxicity is a condition in which copper is retained and begins to build up in the body tissues. Dr. Carl Pfeiffer and other pioneering practitioners first warned of this problem in the 1970's. The circulation and proper utilization of copper in the body requires good functioning of the liver, gall bladder and adrenal glands. If any of those organs are impaired, the body cannot properly excrete and utilize copper. Initially, the copper will build up in the liver, further impairing its ability to excrete copper. As copper retention increases, it will build up in the brain, the joints and the lungs, adversely affecting the structure and function of the tissues.
 

 


  Edited by guitarman01

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

YOU DONT HAVE WILSONS DISEASE !!!!!!!!!!     lol 81 on a scale of 80-180??!   you are deficient!    and didnt you take this test after taking copper????

several posters here are all below reference range.  one had severely low white blood cell counts... the other had low 24 hour urine copper levels along wqith low serum and ceruloplasmin.   Both confirm the low levels are from an actual deficiency.   my second test after 6 weeks of supplementation showed a slight improvement with both.

(all trans retinoic acid)  displaces copper in the Liver.   Vitamin A is known to displace copper in the liver.  THIS IS A FACT!   LOW COPPER INHIBITS VITAMIN A RELEASE FROM THE LIVER!  when one is high in the liver, the other is low.
 http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/22/8/1017.extract

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3679695

http://europepmc.org/abstract/med/3655940

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19127267

i actually went to the pfeiffer clinic right after stopping the drug 20 years ago.  THEY ARE SCAM ARTISTS!!  they wanted to put me on 100mg of ZINC!!!! 

I WALKED OUT!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tryingtohelp2014 said:

YOU DONT HAVE WILSONS DISEASE !!!!!!!!!!     lol 81 on a scale of 80-180??!   you are deficient!    and didnt you take this test after taking copper????

several posters here are all below reference range.  one had severely low white blood cell counts... the other had low 24 hour urine copper levels along wqith low serum and ceruloplasmin.   Both confirm the low levels are from an actual deficiency.   my second test after 6 weeks of supplementation showed a slight improvement with both.

(all trans retinoic acid)  displaces copper in the Liver.   Vitamin A is known to displace copper in the liver.  THIS IS A FACT!   LOW COPPER INHIBITS VITAMIN A RELEASE FROM THE LIVER!  when one is high in the liver, the other is low.
 http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/22/8/1017.extract

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3679695

http://europepmc.org/abstract/med/3655940

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19127267

i actually went to the pfeiffer clinic right after stopping the drug 20 years ago.  THEY ARE SCAM ARTISTS!!  they wanted to put me on 100mg of ZINC!!!! 

I WALKED OUT!

i feel like im arguing with my girlfriend. did you not read the part where I said obviously we dont have wilsons disease? and are you comparing the pfeiffer clinic to the mayo clinic? and damn you dont live in IL do you? anyways its right in one of the studies you quoted,  the last one, 
 Forced downregulation of ATP7A(by retinoids) reduced copper efflux (efflux, the flowing out of a particular substance) Stop. So you had all this extra copper activity pushed out from the liver into cells during accutane treatment. yet your atp7a genes were down regulated  to move the excess copper that accumulated back out of the cells. 

ATP7A supplies Cu(I) to certain enzymes (e.g. peptidyl-α-monooxygenase, tyrosinase, and lysyl oxidase[4]) that are critical for the structures and functions of brain, bone, skin, hair, connective tissue, and the nervous system. If Cu(I) levels in the cell environment are elevated, however, ATP7A moves to the cell membrane and eliminates excess Cu(I) from the cell.[3][5]  (but atp7a is now down regulated from retinoids) 


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My only Copper test done through a hair analysis indicated that it was HIGH - this was done about 7 years ago now and at the time I was told to take: 

Magnesium
Moly Zinc ( used to lower copper)
Zinc
Manganese

I am currently waiting to see results of a recent blood test looking at copper levels amongst other things!

We all really need to agree on whether we have elevated levels or a depletion - fucked if I'm taking copper as a supplement if it's going to do more harm. I've had enough done to me already :)

Happy to take D,E,K2 and Magnesium!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, TrueJustice said:

My only Copper test done through a hair analysis indicated that it was HIGH - this was done about 7 years ago now and at the time I was told to take: 

Magnesium
Moly Zinc ( used to lower copper)
Zinc
Manganese

I am currently waiting to see results of a recent blood test looking at copper levels amongst other things!

We all really need to agree on whether we have elevated levels or a depletion - fucked if I'm taking copper as a supplement if it's going to do more harm. I've had enough done to me already :)

Happy to take D,E,K2 and Magnesium!!
Didn't you say you had a fatty liver? You hear anything more about that? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok, taurin, copper, Vig D sound 

Interestingly , someone has tried ? results? k2 is strict necessarly?
														

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, guitarman01 said:
2 hours ago, TrueJustice said:

My only Copper test done through a hair analysis indicated that it was HIGH - this was done about 7 years ago now and at the time I was told to take: 

Magnesium
Moly Zinc ( used to lower copper)
Zinc
Manganese

I am currently waiting to see results of a recent blood test looking at copper levels amongst other things!

We all really need to agree on whether we have elevated levels or a depletion - fucked if I'm taking copper as a supplement if it's going to do more harm. I've had enough done to me already :)

Happy to take D,E,K2 and Magnesium!!
Didn't you say you had a fatty liver? You hear anything more about that? 

Correct - apparently it's fatty and enlarged according to the ultrasound last week!

I have to go back to local GP to discuss but she'll only say to clean up my diet and do more exercise, both of which I agree with. The more comprehensive blood tests I'm also doing are linked to another doctor, I totally agree that getting results is the best thing, without any real information on Vit or Mineral levels we can't be too sure about where to go next with things - hopefully we get some answers from all that in coming weeks!

Are you suggesting Copper supplementing might help with fatty liver??

today I bought taurine so I'm ready to hit Vit D,K2,Mag and now introducing Taurine.

Still seams a little debatable as to whether we all should take Copper or not?

I should also add, my adrenal glands still feel shot. I can't go get a blood test anymore without lying down - my whole nervous system just feels too weak to sit there and get blood taken, I start to feel faint!!

So all well and good to supplement D,K,Taurine & Mag but that's not going to improve any adrenal fatigue as far as I'm aware??

Accutane - the gift that keeps on giving.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nutrients Synergistic to Copper Rarely does a single nutrient deficiency develop exclusively. Other nutritional deficiencies and excess are always involved. Referring to figure 1 and 2, we can see the potential of vitamin and mineral toxicity that can develop in the presence of copper deficiency. As an example, the need for vitamin A, C, B6, B3, and B5 is reduced in a copper-deficient state. Conversely, hypervitaminosis of most of these vitamins can be reduced by supplying adequate amounts of copper. We can see particularly that the adverse effects of hyper-vitaminosis A can be decreased by copper supplementation. Synergistic vitamins, those whose requirements are increased by copper deficiency, include vitamin D, B1, B12, C, and folic acid (B10). Supplementation of synergistic vitamins can aid in reducing the effects of copper deficiency and in restoring copper balance. As an example, increased adrenal corticosteroid production decreases copper retention56 as well as antagonizes vitamin D metabolism.57 Vitamin D can antagonize the effect of excessive corticosteroid production, thereby improving copper retention. This concept can be applied in helping to reduce the side effects of steroid therapy. The synergistic minerals to copper include calcium, cobalt, selenium, sodium, and iron. The rickettsial bone changes that occur with copper deficiency are probably related to the coppervitamin D-calcium relationship.

This information indicates that any factor that antagonizes copper retention can be considered as having anti-viral properties. Those that are synergistic such as vitamin D, B1, B12, and B10, which enhance copper retention, can be considered as having anti-bacterial properties (see figure 1 and 2). As an example, vitamin A, which is considered to be an anti-infectious vitamin, can specifically be categorized as anti-viral. This is also true of vitamin C and zinc. However, zinc, vitamin C, and vitamin A are mutually antagonistic to copper; if taken in excessively high dosages by individuals with a copper deficiency, they can actually promote infectious processes — especially those of bacterial origin
.....

SIBO anyone??

when u raise ceruloplasmin with Vitamin A or retinoic acid, and WITHOUT COPPER.... it releases copper from the liver until you become deficient.  its just a fact.  accutane also induces Metallthionein.... which is another POWERFUL copper chelator.

 

Ceruloplasmin and Metallothionein Induction by Zinc and 13-cis-Retinoic Acid in Rats with Adjuvant Inflammation1

 

http://ebm.sagepub.com/content/179/2/168.short


some snippets again...

accutane would probably do wonders for people with Wilsons by raising ceruloplasmin thru the roof....
 

2016-02-21_2223.png

2016-02-07_2238.png

2016-02-21_2207.png

2016-02-21_2201.png

Copper is an essential mineral that is needed for production of ATP in the Krebs cycle (our cellular energy), in the production and repair of connective tissue, immune function, collagen formation, the reproductive system, iron metabolism, a healthy nervous system, cardiovascular function, nmda receptors, neurotransmitter production and function and much more. When there is an insufficient level of copper in the body, this can result in numerous health problems like high blood pressure, chronic fatigue, depression, heart disease, miscarriages, loss of sex drive, chronic fungal infections, food cravings like chocolate, compulsive overeating, addiction and even cancer.
 

Common methods to measure copper toxicity in the body include an RBC mineral test, blood ceruloplasmin, a hair analysis and a urine chelation challenge. However, one must understand how to interpret these results accurately, as it is not always a black and white situation.

For example, copper may not deposit in hair, but other indicators in a hair analysis may indicate a copper imbalance. High levels of copper in the hair may indicate that the individual is a good excretor, rather than toxicity and low levels of copper could indicate a poor excretor. In rare cases, such as Wilson’s disease, a liver biopsy may be used. The ceruloplasmin and copper ratio are very important.



GET TESTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2016-02-07_2238.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, tryingtohelp2014 said:
Accutane doesnt deplete the body of rick simpson oil, silver etc etc etc.     we know what it alters.   treating it with anything like that is just for the symptoms.  parasites, SIBO, candida are ALL SECONDARY SYMPTOMS. it cant be the cure.
 
4
I disagree. I don't disagree with your copper hypothesis but I disagree with this one. I don't believe there will only be one single way to cure ourselves. I've read so many recovery stories with different methods (from liver flushes to RSO to bowel cleansing *and even by attacking certain infections).

For those of us who contracted terrible microbial infections like Lyme due to accutane suppressing immunity, do you really believe the systemic infection would just go away when correcting a copper deficiency? Sure, copper helps immunity but it wouldn't strengthen the immune system enough to allow it to completely rid the body of a systemic microbial burden of Lyme, parasites, and candida.

I do believe it's possible for the accutane to still be in our systems and altering our epigenetic profile but I believe there is more to the story. Most of us probably had something going on in the first place before the accutane. Accutane was just the catalyst or straw that broke the camel's back if you will. It brought the deeper problems to the display panel by weakening the rest of the body. I probably had parasites, Lyme, and fungi overgrowth before I even took the accutane. This was probably the cause of my acne.

We can go after the original problem that we had pre-accutane and that will benefit us greatly. But yes, I agree we need to fix the accutane damage as well, which is why I would recommend something like RSO, which basically resets the body on both a physical and energetic level. It's not that we have a deficiency of RSO. It is used as an adaptogen.

Other great forms of medicine exist as well like homeopathy, which triggers the right genes to activate or deactivate. There are MANY ways we could get well, I believe.
-------------------------------------------
Regarding copper deficiency:
I had two $400 intracellular micronutrient analyses done by SpectraCell which is one of the best labs in the country.
My copper results in 2014:
49 - reference range is 42% (not deficient)

My copper results in 2015:
46 - reference range is 42% (not deficient)

..How many RBC copper tests is it going to take to show my true copper status in the body?

Could you post the absolute best testing method you know of for confirming that we are indeed deficient in copper?
Please order them from most important to least.
Would a ceruloplasmin test be the 2nd best besides RBC copper? Edited by yetanotheraccutanevictim

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, yetanotheraccutanevictim said:
I disagree. I don't disagree with your copper hypothesis but I disagree with this one. I don't believe there will only be one single way to cure ourselves. I've read so many recovery stories with different methods (from liver flushes to RSO to bowel cleansing *and even by attacking certain infections).

For those of us who contracted terrible microbial infections like Lyme due to accutane suppressing immunity, do you really believe the systemic infection would just go away when correcting a copper deficiency? Sure, copper helps immunity but it wouldn't strengthen the immune system enough to allow it to completely rid the body of a systemic microbial burden of Lyme, parasites, and candida.
 


in a word, YES.  

"Lyme due to accutane suppressing immunity "     this is not a diagnosis..  how exactly does accutane suppress immunity??  unless you get into that part specifically, this means nothing.  you have to make specific connections and pathways for a theory.. not broad statements.  

like for example.... accutane depletes copper---> leading to higher tissue levels of iron---> leading to iron being available for all of these parasites and microbes to flourish.

Google copper and lyme.

google iron overload and lyme parasites and candida.

google iron overload and copper deficiency

http://www.healtheiron.com/iron-infection

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11396784

get specific blood ug levels.  

RBC copper
ceruloplasmin   ($38  ...get this one twice... a baseline, then again 4 days later after supplementing.  if it rises on the 2nd test, you were deficient)
serum copper
Vitamin D
24 hour urine copper


i dont really know if RSO would help or not.. but i know your body wasnt made to use it.  it might help with a symptom, but unless you fix the underlying deficiency/toxicity, the problem will just come back imo


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tryingtohelp2014 said:


in a word, YES.  

"Lyme due to accutane suppressing immunity "     this is not a diagnosis..  how exactly does accutane suppress immunity??  unless you get into that part specifically, this means nothing.  you have to make specific connections and pathways for a theory.. not broad statements.  

like for example.... accutane depletes copper---> leading to higher tissue levels of iron---> leading to iron being available for all of these parasites and microbes to flourish.

Google copper and lyme.

google iron overload and lyme parasites and candida.

google iron overload and copper deficiency

http://www.healtheiron.com/iron-infection

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11396784

get specific blood ug levels.  

RBC copper
ceruloplasmin   ($38  ...get this one twice... a baseline, then again 4 days later after supplementing.  if it rises on the 2nd test, you were deficient)
serum copper
Vitamin D
24 hour urine copper


i dont really know if RSO would help or not.. but i know your body wasnt made to use it.  it might help with a symptom, but unless you fix the underlying deficiency/toxicity, the problem will just come back imo


 
Your Copper protocol is indicated for brain sides? muscle loss? face loss? my face now is like a zombie, small eyes, lost all muscle, all masculinity and attractive signs, i look my photo fo 5-6 years ago and i cry, when i was a normal men, i remember when i could have sex with girls, its like a distant past....

my weight in 2009 are 70 kg lean and muscle, now is 70-72kg, compared my neck is a half size, my body is feminized, fat distribution like a girl...wrists and arms ridicoulus, i hate my new accutane body

People and girls ask what has happened, i look like a meth addicted Edited by Ruvik

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tryingtohelp2014 said:
 
I'll try to get a couple of those copper tests. They're pretty expensive just to check our copper..
Also, even if we do have low copper,  it is possible that low copper could just be a sign or symptom of a deeper problem. As an example, when zinc becomes deficient, it's not because our diet is lacking most of the time. It's typically due to viral infection. Our body is sequestering the zinc to prevent viral replication.

And RSO is completely natural. It's just the heat-extracted essential oil of cannabis. Our body evolved to ingest cannabis. We have an entire endocannabinoid system. That's why it's so therapeutic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, yetanotheraccutanevictim said:
I'll try to get a couple of those copper tests. They're pretty expensive just to check our copper..
Also, even if we do have low copper,  it is possible that low copper could just be a sign or symptom of a deeper problem. As an example, when zinc becomes deficient, it's not because our diet is lacking most of the time. It's typically due to viral infection. Our body is sequestering the zinc to prevent viral replication.

And RSO is completely natural. It's just the heat-extracted essential oil of cannabis. Our body evolved to ingest cannabis. We have an entire endocannabinoid system. That's why it's so therapeutic.
rso in switzerland is impossibile to get

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have been tested today in a research laboratory in Switzerland to parasites and bacteria.
Result: Massive candida overgrowth and
parasite infestation!!!

I know that many of us have positive effects with copper, taurine, vitamin d, magnesium, DHEA, ....

My vitamin d level was also tested very low with 13 (Normal range 30-100)

Should I take these supplements for the rest of my life? That can’t be the solution!

@tryingtohelp2014

I really appreciate your investigation about our health problems and how the vitamins work in our bodies!  J

But low vitamin d and low copper cerumplasmin level could also be just symptoms that something works wrong in our bodies.

I believe more and more that the candida issue could be the right way. First I turned a blind eye to this parasite story because it sounds so extremely weird.

Here are three convincing examples in our thread:

Example 1 (look at  the picture below)

Ephy 95 was successful andblack walnut hulls and wormwood arecandida-killers!eph95.jpg


Example 2 (look at  the picture below)

Mr Ketogenic had success andhe took nystatin in his cure. Nystatin is acandida-killer!Mr Ketogenic.jpg


Example 3 (look at  the picture below)

Trantran83333 was successful andHUMAWARM contains a lot ofcandida-killers!trantran83333.jpg

I would write more if I had better English skills.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, yetanotheraccutanevictim said:
I'll try to get a couple of those copper tests. They're pretty expensive just to check our copper..
Also, even if we do have low copper,  it is possible that low copper could just be a sign or symptom of a deeper problem. As an example, when zinc becomes deficient, it's not because our diet is lacking most of the time. It's typically due to viral infection. Our body is sequestering the zinc to prevent viral replication.

And RSO is completely natural. It's just the heat-extracted essential oil of cannabis. Our body evolved to ingest cannabis. We have an entire endocannabinoid system. That's why it's so therapeutic.

you are missing the point im trying to make...  ACCUTANE DEPLETES specific nutrients in our bodies. this has been proven... all you have to do is read the studies...  this isnt guesswork... theyve already proven this.      accutane doesnt deplete zinc... it actually raises serum zinc.  just like finasteride.   Finasteride raises zinc and depletes chromium for some reason.


what im saying is RSO and humaworm are not essential to life.   if you run out of copper you die.  if you run out of D you die.  if you run out of RSO or humaworm... youll be fine.  

so that makes like 4 people SEVERELY deficienct in Vitamin D  and about the same in copper.   being deficient in D and copper are NOT symptoms... they are results.  

so...

Vitamin D ... known to destroy Vitamin A
Copper... known to antagonize Vitamin A
Taurine ....known to conjugate with Vitamin A for excretion

this is what we have.    we have a liver problem plain and simple. it wont be one thing to cures us thats for sure.  but if we dont get tested and make a chart...just spinning wheels.    everything else is a symptom imo.  fix what accutane depletes, and youll fix everything else.  if you fix D, that alone might alter the gut flora to fix 1000 other things.  Vitamin D is one of the most powerful epigenetic things we can take btw.

it could be simply taking taurine and D together will open a block that D alone could fix because of malabsorption.  i doubt many on this thread have ever taken 2 grams of taurine with D for example

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone have plans for what they are going to do with their lives after another 5 years of this circus?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tom87 said:

I have been tested today in a research laboratory in Switzerland to parasites and bacteria.
Result: Massive candida overgrowth and
parasite infestation!!!

I know that many of us have positive effects with copper, taurine, vitamin d, magnesium, DHEA, ....

My vitamin d level was also tested very low with 13 (Normal range 30-100)

Should I take these supplements for the rest of my life? That can’t be the solution!

@tryingtohelp2014

I really appreciate your investigation about our health problems and how the vitamins work in our bodies!  J

But low vitamin d and low copper cerumplasmin level could also be just symptoms that something works wrong in our bodies.

I believe more and more that the candida issue could be the right way. First I turned a blind eye to this parasite story because it sounds so extremely weird.

Here are three convincing examples in our thread:

Example 1 (look at  the picture below)

Ephy 95 was successful andblack walnut hulls and wormwood arecandida-killers!eph95.jpg


Example 2 (look at  the picture below)

Mr Ketogenic had success andhe took nystatin in his cure. Nystatin is acandida-killer!Mr Ketogenic.jpg


Example 3 (look at  the picture below)

Trantran83333 was successful andHUMAWARM contains a lot ofcandida-killers!trantran83333.jpg

I would write more if I had better English skills.
 
 
Excellent post! I'm so glad you shared this. Keep me (or us) updated on progress. I feel the same. I fear we may all have terrible infectious agents causing our suffering and inability to get well.

@tryingtohelp2014 If we are indeed deficient in copper from taking accutane, the body should be able to upregulate absorption enzymes to quickly replenish low copper. The body is extremely intelligent. But again, I'm not disagreeing with your theory. You could very well be correct. I'm going to first attack all of the known infections that I have and then I'll go the copper route. Edited by yetanotheraccutanevictim

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dubya_B said:

Anyone have plans for what they are going to do with their lives after another 5 years of this circus?


Circus at times it may be but this forum has provided more info than anything else out there!!
Cant expect this ride to be easy when we have very little help coming from the medical community!

Its not the only thing I have going on in my life - 5 years from now I hope to have my house paid off. I worked bloody hard to do that and would of had it paid off years ago if I didn't have to spend all the money on seeing doctors and trialling all those supplements etc.....fucking nightmare.

Best of luck to everyone with reaching their goals outside of all the bullshit you've had to endure - you deserve it!!!!

My other goal is to bring Roche to its knees one day - I'll cheer so loudly the day that happens!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All these low normal test coming back are not a deficiency I believe. It's our body tightly regulating copper saying we have had enough. And it's doing everything it can to prevent more copper from being distributed.  No one here has a frank deficiency. Just tetering on the edge after all these years. Now maybe if the blood doesn't want it. It's getting stored up in the Liver. Idk. I'm the only one that was taking copper in a higher dose isolated by itself for what I thought was a deficiency. I haven't been able to shit right since then. It's getting caught up in my intestines as a regulation means to prevent further toxicity. This is in studies. After awhile higher dose copper caused by body hair  on my arms to just fall out. I mean I could lightly pull on it and it just come out. Just like after accutane for me. That's not the worst of it. My left foot has felt different for weeks like I'm walking on the side of my foot. I get light stinging and numbness all over, my hands, even my face. 
I was thinking how could people be damaged so fast by accutane that only took it for a short time. We'll maybe this is why. 
Once again I know we don't have wilson's but you look that shit up and see what copper is capable of doing. Just off the top of my head. Abnormal sweating, depression, vitamin d malabsorption, sexual dysfunction. Problems with speech. That stiff stone type face that people have mentioned. I think about that accutane victim that just passed away that had serious problems with his jaw. Bone and joint problems. You guys getting any copper test look for a serum free copper test as well. You'd probably have to be in a big city. 

Edited by guitarman01

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, yetanotheraccutanevictim said:


@tryingtohelp2014 If we are indeed deficient in copper from taking accutane, the body should be able to upregulate absorption enzymes to quickly replenish low copper. The body is extremely intelligent. But again, I'm not disagreeing with your theory. You could very well be correct. I'm going to first attack all of the known infections that I have and then I'll go the copper route.

The body is not that smart.  especially when you take a man made substance that displaces something in your liver.   If the body was that smart.. how is it possible to have a 9 Vitamin D score out of 30-100?  
12 hours ago, guitarman01 said:

 You guys getting any copper test look for a serum free copper test as well. You'd probably have to be in a big city. 


4 people have already had this done... no serum free copper was detected in anyone.  its a mathematical calculation between serum copper and ceruloplasmin levels.  i had it done twice.  0 free copper.    btw the study yuo posted about the 10 healthy men taking 8mg of copper gluconate and having no increase is levels shows that its VERY VERY hard to overdose on copper.  these individuals had normal copper levels before and after supplementing

i would bet any side effects you feel from taking copper would be 100% attributed the the mobilization of a stored metabolite.  

as far as joint pain... copper and vitamin D are the two things i would take.   thats why  tommie copper compression sleeves are on the market btw.

**an alternate theory on why copper is always pegged to the lower bound on all of these tests....  the body is using any excess CU to try to detoxify whatever is left...but at the same time, trying to keep the bare minimum in the blood.

NOBODY ON THIS THREAD IS COPPER TOXIC.  

Like i said, the odds of three random people testing outside of the range for anything is like 800,000 to 1.
I defy anyone to post a test with high levels of copper.  i would bet my life that anyone with long term side effects from accutane will never test high for copper. PERIOD!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay everyone, I just found the best doc ever. He's a world expert. People fly from far away to see him. Am spending around $10,000 with him in the next 6 months on his treatments. He will be able to cure me I believe.

My main problems are in my previous posts. MANY infections & parasites.

We are using many advanced technologies like neurofeedback, PEMF, LLLT, HBOT, and a slew of others. He also specializes in energy medicine. He uses that as a diagnostic tool to figure out what problems I have or what supplements I should or should not take. We will also test out the antimicrobial compounds before even using them to make sure they will work.

Going to keep everyone updated. Will be getting treatments 3x per week.

Excited.

EDIT:
Also, everyone here should look into getting healing equipment at your house so you can get MANY hours of therapy for way cheaper than at a doc's office. PEMF, LLLT, infrared saunas & mats, rebounders, etc...
The guy I get my stuff from is Alex Tarris. He's an expert on all of these technologies and can get you the best one for a low price. I just got an infrared mat from him. Can't wait for it to arrive. These technologies won't cure us but it will help tremendously. It may even be necessary to heal.

Here's his contact information: (Tell him Alan (me) sent you).
He knows a LOT about healing (not just equipment).
Website
http://healthhacksreviewed.com/
 

Email Address:
 
Phone Number:
12012682162

Edited by yetanotheraccutanevictim

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The fact that you are spending 10k on some quack instead of investing it towards useful shit regarding this drug is sad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok I'm ready to place an order, my life is ruined , I have little to lose ...

black walnuts + wormwood (liquid)
glutamine

copper
taurine
D3

take all together ?

Edited by Ruvik

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, marlin15 said:

The fact that you are spending 10k on some quack instead of investing it towards useful shit regarding this drug is sad.

 
 

First of all, I've already spent 20K or more using the approach we've all been using. I made little progress. I am choosing to go a different route, now. I choose to go to people who know more than me. And energy medicine isn't quackery. Just because you don't understand the quantum physics behind it, does not make it ineffective. Ever heard of traditional chinese medicine or homeopathy? These two systems of medicine are more common than the standard pharmaceutical approach. Are the majority of the people on the planet following quack medicine? I suggest you do some research.

When I'm well in the next few months, you'll change your mind about what you said.

1 hour ago, Ruvik said:

Ok I'm ready to place an order, my life is ruined , I have little to lose ...

black walnuts + wormwood (liquid)
glutamine

copper
taurine
D3

take all together ?

 
 
You are just guessing. I'd seek out a skilled practitioner who has cured many people of complex illness. Look up Dietrich Klinghardt and find practitioners trained by him. However, your reaction to wormwood may tell you if you have an infection (which you most likely do). I'd get liposomal artemisinin if I were you. QuickSilver Scientific carries some. But again, that's just guessing. If you decide to guess, go about it in the manner posted below:
Read up on this protocol summary I typed up: http://bit.ly/1RkLHA0

---------

Here are a few videos showing the best diagnostic technique that exists on the planet: (Search for these practitioners in your area).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuC0FSYCbKQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25jBZxZ_Yoc#t=816.050052
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twKNRfoqm5w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dCEhoLjLJw Edited by yetanotheraccutanevictim

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

!!This link below demonstrate a BIG EVIDENCE for inflammatory bowel disease!!
http://www.fiercepharma.com/regulatory/roche-scores-accutane-victory-reversal-of-25m-verdict

Roche scores Accutane victory with reversal of $25M verdict

 
 
by Emily Wasserman |
Aug 12, 2015 9:49am

 

Roche ($RHHBY) has been on a legal roller coaster with its acne drug Accutane. Facing thousands of claims that the drug triggers inflammatory bowel disease, the Swiss drugmaker is now enjoying a high point, as an appeals court reversed a $25 million verdict against the company.

Please note: 1000 claims, not only one!!

In a lawsuit over a patient who developed Crohn's disease while taking the drug, a New Jersey appeals court ruled that the plaintiff, Andrew McCarrell, did not file his suit in time and that a lower court mistakenly applied New Jersey state law, rather than the law in McCarrell's home state of Alabama, the New Jersey Law Journal reports. The court used a precedent laid out in a 2012 Supreme Court ruling in favor of Johnson & Johnson ($JNJ), which dismissed a suit over a faulty stent after finding that lower courts applied the wrong state law.

This is not the first time the court has overturned a verdict over McCarrell's Accutane claims. In 2007, a court awarded McCarrell $2.7 million, but the drugmaker ultimately got the verdict reversed, based on an issue with evidence. McCarrell won the $25 million verdict after a 2010 retrial.

DavidRBuchananweb.jpgAttorney David Buchanan

The appeals court decision is "very disappointing," David Buchanan, McCarrell's lawyer, told the NJLJ. McCarrell has fought Roche for 12 years over "permanent and devastating injuries" he got from using Accutane, Buchanan said. McCarrell proved Roche's responsibility for the injuries in two separate trials, Buchanan contends, adding that he plans to take the matter up with the New Jersey Supreme Court.

Unsurprisingly, Roche is pleased with the latest ruling. "Roche has argued from the beginning that Mr. McCarrell's lawsuit was filed many years too late, and we are gratified that the appeals court has now dismissed a lawsuit that the trial court should have never allowed to proceed," company spokesman Edward Lang said in a statement seen by the NJLJ.

Meanwhile, the drugmaker continues to deal with more than 6,000 cases pending in New Jersey Superior Court. Roche pulled Accutane from the market in 2009, but has faced legal battles against the drug since then. In 2012, a New Jersey jury ordered Roche to pay $18 million in damages to two Accutane patients who developed inflammatory bowel disease. Last year, a New Jersey jury told the drugmaker to pony up $1.5 million in damages to a woman who suffered from bowel disease after taking Accutane.

But Roche has also achieved some other victories. In August 2014, the company got a New Jersey court to reverse a $2.1 million verdict in favor of a woman who blamed Accutane for her inflammatory bowel disease. The plaintiff said Roche failed to warn her of the drug's risks. But a court found that as long as a manufacturer "provides adequate warnings" to the prescribing doc, a company "has no duty to ensure that the warning reaches the patient."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes

×