Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

On 29 April 2016 at 11:05 AM, TrueJustice said:

It makes you wonder what we've got to live with doesn't it.

I've been thinking about Prince since he died ( musician ). A report yesterday says he died of AIDS - he was a jehovah's witness 
and refused treatment for his problems - except for painkillers I believe. This is of course all speculation at this stage till those toxicology reports come back!

His belief was that God would cure him of AIDS. I'm prob not as spiritual as him and yet he believed he'd be cured, obviously that didn't happen....

Maybe be that's our only hope - to pray to God for a cure. What else can we do??
I was just thinking about that. Has anyone tried to find a solution going inside out? Going to that spiritual place? cuz we sure as hell don't have the answers. God I feel for everyone here so much and i wish i could take it all away. Anyway, I know i used to be heavily fucking addicted to binge eating and I went all spiritual through a 12step program and I found my higher power always had a solution for me to the most depressing of things. That place of surrender and trust opened up answers for me. Anyway, some of you will probably tell me to shove it.. But I'm not talking about religious praying and begging. Im talking about really tapping into source energy.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whatever happened to Chico?? I always looked forward to reading his posts - always insightful and left you feeling encouraged that we'd one day be over all our problems. I think he got discouraged by people posting too much nonsense like "walking on grass will cure your problems"

It's a shame we don't get to hear from him anymore - I wonder how he's doing these days and what else he knows!!

Always provided intelligent posts!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TrueJustice said:

Whatever happened to Chico?? I always looked forward to reading his posts - always insightful and left you feeling encouraged that we'd one day be over all our problems. I think he got discouraged by people posting too much nonsense like "walking on grass will cure your problems"

It's a shame we don't get to hear from him anymore - I wonder how he's doing these days and what else he knows!!

Always provided intelligent posts!

Pretty sure he's still around. I found a message I wrote to him a few days ago which I forgot to reply to. His reply was sent mid February btw.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/5/2016 at 11:01 PM, QuietSoldier said:

Update on my situation: as i feared, the success I had with wormwood was short-lived. The positive effects became barely noticeable after just 3 days of usage and the wormwood was really messing with my mind (a side effect I found out was common after a quick Google search). 

Since I stopped that though, I've been working on raising my cortisol. As many of us suffer from adrenal fatigue, cortisol production is halted. Apparently low cortisol leads to dehydration as sodium is flushed out of the body. I have a licorice supplement coming tomorrow, which is supposed to help raise cortisol levels by blocking the enzyme that breaks it down.

Until that arrives, I have been drinking a lot of coffee as caffeine raises cortisol. Despite its reputation as a diuretic, I have actually felt much better hydrated since I started drinking coffee (wasn't a coffee drinker before) and my erections have improved as well (my biggest concern post-accutane).

I'm sure this has already been discussed at some point, but have any of you guys had your cortisol levels tested? 

had mine tested and cortisol level was extremely low so had to do adrenal supplements for 6 months to to get level up.  also managing the inflammation to decrease stress and anxiety is important to reduce adrenal fatigue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/13/2016 at 6:19 AM, Mr Ketogenic said:

I've been following this thread for years. Time to pay it forward.

I was an extreme accutane case (story at the end of this, but you've heard it before). After my bad reaction, I actually met with the inventor of accutane in 2010. He's a dermatologist who lives near my hometown, in Dublin, Ohio.

I went in for a routine dermatology appointment as a "new patient" and surprised him. I was terse. I got under his skin enough that he explained that he had tried to publicize information about accutane after he sold it to La Roche. They sued him over the articles of research he was beginning to put out in the newspaper about how accutane works. He kept silent on the details, but pointed me to a hospital where I met a neuroimmunoendocrinologist who agreed to take me on. I've worked with this doctor for 4 years, and I feel 95% better.

Maybe your body is not the same as my body. Maybe accutane affected us all in different ways. Here's how it affected me:

1. Severe IBS. Got an endoscopy to rule out IBD, Crohn's, and Ulcerative Colitis.
2.. Adrenal Failure. I took salivary-cortisol tests and was diagnosed with adrenal insufficiency (addison's disease).
3. Blood tests. I was diagnosed with reactive hypoglycemia and extremely high triglycerides. 
4. More tests drew a connection to yeast overgrowth, low Vitamin D, land ow testosterone.
5. PTSD. I was diagnosed by a counselor not because of any traumatic event, but because of my symptoms.
6. Extreme fatigue. I got my Kreb's cycle made and learned that my ATP production (protein synthesis) was very low.
7. Erectile dysfunction. Low testosterone.

Here's what I did about it:

1. Prescriptions.I took cortif for about three years as a replacement for my extreme case of adrenal insufficiency. I also took a Nystatin (anti fungal for yeast), and low-dose naltraxone for about 1 year.
2. Diet change. I've eaten a strict diet similar to the anti-candida diet for about 5 years now.  I don't eat fruit (or sugar) except for avocado, tomato, and dark chocolate above 70%. I've worked in brown rice, corn chips (before bed for low , and potato chips to avoid ketosis.
3. Supplements. I weaned off all prescriptions above and added in Taurine (blood sugar Source Natural Calm Thoughts (anxiety/energy from adrenal issues), Magnesium, Zinc, and Vitamin D together, and creatine  (orotine) before workouts (3x weekly, no long distance cardio).
4. Vitamin C. For two weeks, I maxed out my system with vitamin C. I figured out my maximum tolerance and maintained it. This drastically improved my energy.
5. Red wine. I drink 1-2 glasses of red wine (boxed) every night. This has drastically reduced my inflammation.
6. Sexual health. I stopped all sex for an entire month. I put up filters on my internet using Open DNS. About 3 times each year I stop all sex for two weeks. These short periods of rest and life change of media control have drastically improved my low-t issues.
7. Sleep. I go to bed at 9p when I need to, sometimes sleeping 10-12 hours on weekends.
8. Biofeedback, accupuncture, and meditation. All of these have been important for daily stress (inflammation) reduction.

Story: 

I took accutane for two weeks. After my last dose, I fell asleep for about 3 days and woke up weird. I remember getting really bad headaches. I also had terrible constipation. I couldn't use the bathroom for about 2 months and ended up in the hospital several times. The stomach is connected to your mood, your brain, your biochemistry. I ended up with terrible anxiety, heart palpitations, hyper vigilance, depression, insomnia, and suicidal ideations. My blood sugar was all over the place, my tryglycerides were through the roof, and I had panic attacks daily. Former athlete, musician, honors student in high school turned couch-ridden, college drop out. Sound familiar?

When I was on the couch for 9 months, I swore I would pursue my dreams if I ever got healthy again. Today, I'm there. I've graduated college and gone on a different path and I have the energy and mental capability to succeed again. I'm determined to make my story a happy ending.

Hope for everyone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For some reason drinking water makes my throat dry and I become even thirstier, but coffee and soda doesnt. 

Anyone else experience this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/7/2016 at 9:38 AM, Off the wall said:
On 4/29/2016 at 10:35 AM, TrueJustice said:

It makes you wonder what we've got to live with doesn't it.

I've been thinking about Prince since he died ( musician ). A report yesterday says he died of AIDS - he was a jehovah's witness 
and refused treatment for his problems - except for painkillers I believe. This is of course all speculation at this stage till those toxicology reports come back!

His belief was that God would cure him of AIDS. I'm prob not as spiritual as him and yet he believed he'd be cured, obviously that didn't happen....

Maybe be that's our only hope - to pray to God for a cure. What else can we do??
I was just thinking about that. Has anyone tried to find a solution going inside out? Going to that spiritual place? cuz we sure as hell don't have the answers. God I feel for everyone here so much and i wish i could take it all away. Anyway, I know i used to be heavily fucking addicted to binge eating and I went all spiritual through a 12step program and I found my higher power always had a solution for me to the most depressing of things. That place of surrender and trust opened up answers for me. Anyway, some of you will probably tell me to shove it.. But I'm not talking about religious praying and begging. Im talking about really tapping into source energy.. 

Its possible. Since everything is purely subjective and filtered through the brain, if you can change the brain then you can change reality. Science is beginning to tap into this potential now, which will make this quicker and easier to accomplish.  Edited by Koreofmyth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, TrueJustice said:

Whatever happened to Chico?? I always looked forward to reading his posts - always insightful and left you feeling encouraged that we'd one day be over all our problems. I think he got discouraged by people posting too much nonsense like "walking on grass will cure your problems"

It's a shame we don't get to hear from him anymore - I wonder how he's doing these days and what else he knows!!

Always provided intelligent posts!

He's still around :)
 
5 hours ago, QuietSoldier said:

For some reason drinking water makes my throat dry and I become even thirstier, but coffee and soda doesnt. 

Anyone else experience this?
 

have you had your sugars tested????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎24‎.‎03‎.‎2016 at 2:07 AM, trantran83333 said:

Hello again everyone, just wanted to post an update on my journey to recovery.

Last time I spoke about Humaworm, I have now finished my 30 day course of Humaworm 2 weeks ago. Currently on a 90 day break then back on it again for another 30 days.

currently using a parasite zapper along with colloidal silver to keep parasites under control and kill eggs until my next Humaworm. Apparently they reproduce by thousands :-O
Also doing a candida and colon cleanse
and taking Thorne's SF722 formula ( 10-Undecenoic Acid ) for breaking up candida biofilms

symtoms that I don't feel anymore/improved are:
brain fog
anxiety 
nervousness 
depression 
heart palpitations 
bright light sensitivity 
more energy during the day and more extrovert 
Fatigue and red eyes ( improved by 70% )

i still get tired early around 11:30pm
eye sight/night blindness still pretty bad but, I know it's not permanent because I can see better some days.
Occasional bloating/ flatulence 

I'm so glad I have found the answer to my suffering and I do wish everyone here all the best!

 


 


I'm going to start a new parasite killer supplement in a few days.
I've just ordered a similar product to HUMAWORM in the internet.

Unfortunately, I hadn't any success with coconut oil and grapefruit seed extract....it's likely too weak to kill the parasites.

It's now time to bring the long-term damage of this horrible drug to the final end!!!
I'm convinced that everyone can recover from the accutane damage. The biggest problem is that all the doctors
have absolutely no idea what is wrong in our bodies.


I'm currently using this stack:
- Taurine 5000mg
- 7-Keto DHEA 50mg
- Vitamin D 5000 IE
- Magnesium 400mg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sometimes parasite natural killer doesn't work as good as you wish. It depends how resistant whey are.
For better result you should match natural cure and pills from pharmacy.
For example to kill round worm you should take mebendazolum, to kill lamblia tinidazolum.
Of course don't forget about probiotics during treatment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Tom87 said:

I'm going to start a new parasite killer supplement in a few days.
I've just ordered a similar product to HUMAWORM in the internet.

Unfortunately, I hadn't any success with coconut oil and grapefruit seed extract....it's likely too weak to kill the parasites.

It's now time to bring the long-term damage of this horrible drug to the final end!!!
I'm convinced that everyone can recover from the accutane damage. The biggest problem is that all the doctors
have absolutely no idea what is wrong in our bodies.


I'm currently using this stack:
- Taurine 5000mg
- 7-Keto DHEA 50mg
- Vitamin D 5000 IE
- Magnesium 400mg

No man , not all are lucky , I try to recover from 18+ months of accutane , destroyed seven years of sex life , seven years as a eunuch , there is no recovery , I stopped dreaming recovering from many years, for me this thread is going off the road ,
It cyclically always speaks of the usual useless supplements

vit d, probiotics and all the famous They did not help me, every diet is useless, I have no power over my condition

  Edited by Ruvik

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, oli girl said:
He's still around :)
  have you had your sugars tested????
No I haven't. I hate going to the doctors because every time I do, they just tell me I'm fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Ruvik said:

No man , not all are lucky , I try to recover from 18+ months of accutane , destroyed seven years of sex life , seven years as a eunuch , there is no recovery , I stopped dreaming recovering from many years, for me this thread is going off the road ,
It cyclically always speaks of the usual useless supplements

vit d, probiotics and all the famous They did not help me, every diet is useless, I have no power over my condition

 

I can you understand. You have tried so many supplements and you had so many tests....all for nothing!!! I did absolutely the same.

A new gastric intestinal specialist will check now my intestinal flora....I hope i get a positive result for intestinal yeast infection.
The candida fungus can remain the whole life into our bodies without proper treatment.
Accutane has likely wiped out all good bacterias. This is maybe the main issue for candida overgrowth.


BLAB.jpg

9 Signs You Have Candida
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's everyone's thoughts on methylation? I've read here and elsewhere that accutane blocks methylation, but my symptoms resemble much more over methylation than under methylation. I've been seeing some benefits from taking niacin lately too, which is something taken by over methylators to reduce it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, QuietSoldier said:

What's everyone's thoughts on methylation? I've read here and elsewhere that accutane blocks methylation, but my symptoms resemble much more over methylation than under methylation. I've been seeing some benefits from taking niacin lately too, which is something taken by over methylators to reduce it.


Firstly, have you had any test proving methylation impairment? I understand there's a variety available. I've read a few on here have gone down this path but not sure what everyones tests have identified?

Capture.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Here is a text and a short video from a accutane victim:


Cannabis Oil Cures - Accutane Recovery - GoFundMe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOd3vgUMtWo


60 grams of RSO(Rick Simpson Oil)(Cannabis Oil) over the course of 30 days to cure.

http://phoenixtears.ca/dosage-information/


Please help me obtain the medicine I desperately need to return to a normal life.

I am suffering from a wide variety of health problems such as having a varicocele, neurological/psychological disorders, possible cancerous skin moles, Low T, Colon dis-ease, depression, overactive bladder, lack of bladder control at times, high myopia/nearsightedness, eye floaters, anxiety, immune-disorders, food allergies, gluten intolerance, candida, leaky gut, heavy metal toxicity, and a list of Accutane side-effects. My mother was diagnosed with ovarian cancer at an early age and my father was a testicular cancer survivor. I due fear cancer is present in my body, but have not had a diagnosis, even after requesting tests. My grandmother was diagnosed with stage 4 colon disease. Things aren't exactly in my favor, but I'm not willing to give up.
I'll be documenting my experience during my 30 days of consuming 60 grams of RSO as well as sharing my knowledge, tips and advice.

I consume an organic mainly whole-food plant based diet. I exercise a couple times a week, which is a mixture between lifting and getting out in nature.

I lost my job February 2016.

I plan to help others achieve a healthier and happier life through holistic healing. I see myself online coaching from my laptop on an Organic Farm I'm volunteering at.

Started Accutane (Claravis) 9/4/12
Finished Accutane (Claravis) 3/12/13

His dosage of accutane:
9/4/12 - 40mg Once a day
10/5/12 - 40mg Twice a day
11/8/12 - 40mg Twice a day
12/7/12 - 40mg Twice a day
1/4/13 - 40mg Twice a day
2/5/13 - 40mg Twice a day
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/8/2016 at 2:43 PM, Ruvik said:

No man , not all are lucky , I try to recover from 18+ months of accutane , destroyed seven years of sex life , seven years as a eunuch , there is no recovery , I stopped dreaming recovering from many years, for me this thread is going off the road ,
It cyclically always speaks of the usual useless supplements

vit d, probiotics and all the famous They did not help me, every diet is useless, I have no power over my condition

 

^These are roughly my thoughts on our situation.

5 different Accutane forums over the years, and the PSSD and PFS communities. Thousands upon thousands of people with the same variety of drug-induced sexual dysfunction and emotional anhedonia claiming every health fad to come along is an avenue of recovery. This thread, and the PFS and PSSD forums should be enough evidence to convince any sane person that what we are doing is an inescapable cycle leading to nowhere.

As much as I hate to admit it, I'm one of those people who has jumped on the bandwagon behind the scenes and tried many, many, different things after hearing one or two dubious recovery stories from a particular treatment. ...Still doing it to this day. I should have known better and it has never worked. I have only gotten worse since I began doing this 6 years ago. Even treatments with sound reasoning behind them don't work.

So, everything went to Hell in 1999 and I never made the connection with my symptoms and Accutane until 2010. I thought I was the only human being in history who had to go through losing their energetic personality and sex drive nearly overnight at a young age for no apparent reason. I had hope and reassurance that a solution would come after finding out so many other people were looking for some way to escape.

...And here we are.

I stay in contact with many fellow sufferers who once posted on these forums. People don't recover, they just go away after becoming exhausted. And we still don't know for sure how Accutane can cause permanent sexual side-effects or depression/anhedonia, let alone how to treat it.

Maybe someday people with the will and the means to establish a legitimate and thorough scientific investigation into Accutane side effects will come along. We're just goofing off until then.

I've also become close with a couple people with MS in the past few years. There is no cure, but scientific investigation into the disease has produced treatments that are specific to MS, which allow them to live relatively normal lives. Otherwise, they would be living out the remainder of their days crippled.  i wonder what it would be like for them if their entire patient group spent the last 50 years as we have spent the last 20-30?

I'm out of ideas, time and financial security, and the willpower to do what needs to be done to break-through. But I can guarantee nothing good will come from what is going on here.

Peace

. Edited by Dubya_B

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Iamme. said:

Firstly, have you had any test proving methylation impairment? I understand there's a variety available. I've read a few on here have gone down this path but not sure what everyones tests have identified?

Capture.JPG


You can either get functional tests like that, or do something like 23andme and see what SNP's you have, or probably ideally both. The functional tests will obviously vary over time in theory, but the SNP's will always be the same. Argument here for both;

http://mthfr.net/forums/topic/methylation-pathways-vs-genomic-testing/

I've done a 23andme and I've ordered some supplements to see how I respond. I have defective genes for CBS and MTHFR so I'm a slow methylator, which I expected, but I'm trying to better understand how I will respond to certain sups, and get an understanding of why some sups have helped for a bit, then the benefits have dropped off.

Still following a gut health protocol by eating fermented foods and reducing sugar intake, which as it happens is recommend for people who have the MRHFR defect anyway. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Accutane depletes copper  --->  copper is needed for all protein methylation  ---> methylation impairment depletes taurine synthesis leading to malabsorption (fatty stools)   Vitamin D deficiency also causes massive losses of taurine in the body.  so its kind of a vicious loop.   Taurine itself protects the body from Vitamin A toxicity.

Tom87 your stack needs:

Copper           taken alone  2-4mg (for amine oxidases and Vitamin A mobilization from the liver)

Taurine               1000-2000mg (needed for bile salts and Vitamin D/K uptake; also conjugates with retinoic acid)
Vitamin D3          6000iu taken together   also a PXR and CYP3A4 inducer
Vitamin K2 mk4  1-2mg  also a PXR and CYP3A4 inducer
Magnesium  200-400mg


Copper, Vitamin D and Taurine are three allstars for fatty liver disease... 100s of articles.

the theory would be to mobilize whatever is there, and conjugate it out by way of CYP and amine oxidase enzymes.  this is what our body does in the beginning when taking this drug.  hepatic taurine levels shoot thru the roof... ceruloplasmin does as well.  Why?  nobody has ever answered this.  


The hepatic increase in mature SREBP-1 of Cu-deficient rats was accompanied by a 400% increase and an 80% decrease in the abundance of fatty acid synthase and cholesterol 7-
αhydroxylase mRNA, respectively. hepatic These data indicate that a Cu deficiency stimulates hepatic lipogenic gene expression by increasing the hepatic translocation of mature SREBP-1.

To determine if a fat-soluble vitamin deficiency could be directly demonstrated, the levels of vitamins D3 and E were measured in the serum and fat, respectively, of mutant and wild-type mice. The data of Table II show thatCyp7−/− mice contain low levels of vitamins D3 and E. These deficiencies are detected in mice of different ages and in nursing mothers. Vitamin supplementation alone partially restored levels of vitamins D3 and E, whereas dietary supplementation with vitamins and a bile acid (cholic acid) more fully restored vitamin levels (Table II).

Taurine and Vitamin D:

 

Influence of dietary taurine on vitamin D absorption.

Abstract

To evaluate the influence of dietary taurine supplementation on vitamin D absorption, we studied three groups of infants: 21 (11 preterm) were fed a taurine-free formula, 21 (10 preterm) were fed a taurine-supplemented formula (50 mg/100 g of powder) and 20 (9 preterm) were fed human, not heat-treated milk. Taurine, total bile acids, glyco-(GBA) and tauro-(TBA) conjugated bile acids, 25-hydroxyvitamin D3 (25OHD3) and 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3 (1,25OH2D3) were determined in all infants at birth in blood cord and at one and three months of life. In preterm infants fed a taurine-free formula, we found lower plasma taurine levels than in infants of other groups at one and three months of life. In these infants, GBA predominated, with a G/T ratio of 1.1 and 1.4 at one and three months of life, whereas in all other infants TBA predominated with a G/T ratio always < 1. Also, 25OHD3 and 1,25OH2D3 levels were significantly lower in preterm infants fed a taurine-free formula than in infants fed a taurine-enriched formula or human milk. Term infants fed a taurine-free formula did not show differences in the parameters studied in comparison to infants of other groups. Low taurine dietary intake appears to compromise vitamin D absorption in preterm infants, and therefore taurine supplementation of preterm infant formulas should be encouraged.


DHEA and COPPER:

DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone) is a hormone often taken as a dietary supplement to prevent the normal decline with age and in the hope of preventing heart attacks. Rats in two experiments were made deficient in copper by standard methods and criteria. Copper deficiency decreased DHEA in serum by approximately 50%. People who associate higher serum concentrations of DHEA with health probably should eat a diet adequate in copper.

DHEA is a precursor to DHT


Taurine plays a fundamentally important role in the conjugation of ursodeoxycholic acid to TUDCA and facilitates the uptake of fatty acids and fat soluble vitamins. With insufficient taurine in the diet polar beers (and human beings) can probably drink as much vitamin D in olive oil or whatever other fat base they deem more appropriate then dry tabs without any effects on their 25-OHD => calcitonin levels and consequently bone health (suggested read "Fat D-Ficiency! Study Shows, Even 50.000 IU of Vitamin D3 Useless, When You Ingest It Without Fat").




 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just wanted to let people know that I got muscle tested today and tested positive for:

lyme in the muscles, joints, & brain
babesia
ehrlichia
parasites (big & small)
candida
heavy metals
strep infection
plastics
radiation (like from x-rays)
EMF sensitivity

*which is no surprise... I bet I've got more stuff going on as well. Luckily, I tested negative for a few things like mycotoxins which would've made recovery a whole lot harder.

I believe accutane not to be at the root of everything. I believe it to be the tipping point allowing the previous problems to amplify. Most of us here had acne and got on accutane for that reason. What caused the acne? Heavy metals? Gut dysbiosis? Lyme toxins? etc...

My new doc has all kinds of fancy equipment like super pulsed lasers (low level light therapy), PEMF mats, infrared emitters, dark field microscope for live blood analysis, and may even do major autohemotherapy with ozone (haven't asked yet).
Will update on any progress from this new doc's treatment.

PS everyone here look into intravenous colloidal silver, intravenous ozone, chlorine dioxide (MMS), Rick Simpson Oil, and 100% pure gum spirits of turpentine from diamondgforestproducts.
Each one of these by themselves can potentially heal you!

MMS and turpentine are the cheapest cures. RSO is probably the next cheapest. Silver & ozone are most expensive but probably the best. (the best silver is a hydrosol silver called Argyntian 23.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, yetanotheraccutanevictim said:

Just wanted to let people know that I got muscle tested today and tested positive for:

lyme in the muscles, joints, & brain
babesia
ehrlichia
parasites (big & small)
candida
heavy metals
strep infection
plastics
radiation (like from x-rays)
EMF sensitivity

*which is no surprise... I bet I've got more stuff going on as well. Luckily, I tested negative for a few things like mycotoxins which would've made recovery a whole lot harder.

I believe accutane not to be at the root of everything. I believe it to be the tipping point allowing the previous problems to amplify. Most of us here had acne and got on accutane for that reason. What caused the acne? Heavy metals? Gut dysbiosis? Lyme toxins? etc...

My new doc has all kinds of fancy equipment like super pulsed lasers (low level light therapy), PEMF mats, infrared emitters, dark field microscope for live blood analysis, and may even do major autohemotherapy with ozone (haven't asked yet).
Will update on any progress from this new doc's treatment.

PS everyone here look into intravenous colloidal silver, intravenous ozone, chlorine dioxide (MMS), Rick Simpson Oil, and 100% pure gum spirits of turpentine from diamondgforestproducts.
Each one of these by themselves can potentially heal you!

MMS and turpentine are the cheapest cures. RSO is probably the next cheapest. Silver & ozone are most expensive but probably the best. (the best silver is a hydrosol silver called Argyntian 23.

 

What kind of doctor are you seeing ? Does insurance cover it ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, yetanotheraccutanevictim said:

intravenous colloidal silver

jesus christ man. no that can not be safe.
 

Man who turned blue after taking silver for skin condition dies 

Paul Karason, 62, died days after suffering a heart attack, contracting pneumonia and having a severe heatstroke. Karason became famous in 2008 after an appearance on the 'Today' show, where he revealed the color change came courtesy of using silver to self-medicate a health condition.

BY LEE MORAN 
 
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
 
Wednesday, September 25, 2013, 9:31 AM
  • A
  •  
  • A
  •  
  • A
For editorial use only. Additional clearance required for commercial or promotional use. Contact your local office for assistance. Any commercial or promotional use of NBCUniversal content requires NBCUniversal's prior written consent.NBC NEWSWIRE/GETTY IMAGES

Paul Karason died Monday. The man became famous after an appearance on the ‘Today’ show, where he explained how he had used silver internally and externally to treat dermatitis on his face.


 

Silver, which has antibacterial properties, was used to fight infection until the 1930s when penicillin was found to be more effective.

The FDA banned it being used in over-the-counter medicines in 1999 because of its link to argyria, which resulted when the silver reacted with light collected in the skin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tryingtohelp2014 said:
Accutane depletes copper  --->  copper is needed for all protein methylation  ---> methylation impairment depletes taurine synthesis leading to malabsorption (fatty stools)   Vitamin D deficiency also causes massive losses of taurine in the body.  so its kind of a vicious loop.   Taurine itself protects the body from Vitamin A toxicity.

Tom87 your stack needs:

Copper           taken alone  2-4mg (for amine oxidases and Vitamin A mobilization from the liver)

Taurine               1000-2000mg (needed for bile salts and Vitamin D/K uptake; also conjugates with retinoic acid)
Vitamin D3          6000iu taken together   also a PXR and CYP3A4 inducer
Vitamin K2 mk4  1-2mg  also a PXR and CYP3A4 inducer
Magnesium  200-400mg


Copper, Vitamin D and Taurine are three allstars for fatty liver disease... 100s of articles.

the theory would be to mobilize whatever is there, and conjugate it out by way of CYP and amine oxidase enzymes.  this is what our body does in the beginning when taking this drug.  hepatic taurine levels shoot thru the roof... ceruloplasmin does as well.  Why?  nobody has ever answered this.  


The hepatic increase in mature SREBP-1 of Cu-deficient rats was accompanied by a 400% increase and an 80% decrease in the abundance of fatty acid synthase and cholesterol 7-
αhydroxylase mRNA, respectively. hepatic These data indicate that a Cu deficiency stimulates hepatic lipogenic gene expression by increasing the hepatic translocation of mature SREBP-1.

To determine if a fat-soluble vitamin deficiency could be directly demonstrated, the levels of vitamins D3 and E were measured in the serum and fat, respectively, of mutant and wild-type mice. The data of Table II show thatCyp7−/− mice contain low levels of vitamins D3 and E. These deficiencies are detected in mice of different ages and in nursing mothers. Vitamin supplementation alone partially restored levels of vitamins D3 and E, whereas dietary supplementation with vitamins and a bile acid (cholic acid) more fully restored vitamin levels (Table II).

Taurine and Vitamin D:

 

Influence of dietary taurine on vitamin D absorption.

Abstract

To evaluate the influence of dietary taurine supplementation on vitamin D absorption, we studied three groups of infants: 21 (11 preterm) were fed a taurine-free formula, 21 (10 preterm) were fed a taurine-supplemented formula (50 mg/100 g of powder) and 20 (9 preterm) were fed human, not heat-treated milk. Taurine, total bile acids, glyco-(GBA) and tauro-(TBA) conjugated bile acids, 25-hydroxyvitamin D3 (25OHD3) and 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3 (1,25OH2D3) were determined in all infants at birth in blood cord and at one and three months of life. In preterm infants fed a taurine-free formula, we found lower plasma taurine levels than in infants of other groups at one and three months of life. In these infants, GBA predominated, with a G/T ratio of 1.1 and 1.4 at one and three months of life, whereas in all other infants TBA predominated with a G/T ratio always < 1. Also, 25OHD3 and 1,25OH2D3 levels were significantly lower in preterm infants fed a taurine-free formula than in infants fed a taurine-enriched formula or human milk. Term infants fed a taurine-free formula did not show differences in the parameters studied in comparison to infants of other groups. Low taurine dietary intake appears to compromise vitamin D absorption in preterm infants, and therefore taurine supplementation of preterm infant formulas should be encouraged.


DHEA and COPPER:

DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone) is a hormone often taken as a dietary supplement to prevent the normal decline with age and in the hope of preventing heart attacks. Rats in two experiments were made deficient in copper by standard methods and criteria. Copper deficiency decreased DHEA in serum by approximately 50%. People who associate higher serum concentrations of DHEA with health probably should eat a diet adequate in copper.

DHEA is a precursor to DHT


Taurine plays a fundamentally important role in the conjugation of ursodeoxycholic acid to TUDCA and facilitates the uptake of fatty acids and fat soluble vitamins. With insufficient taurine in the diet polar beers (and human beings) can probably drink as much vitamin D in olive oil or whatever other fat base they deem more appropriate then dry tabs without any effects on their 25-OHD => calcitonin levels and consequently bone health (suggested read "Fat D-Ficiency! Study Shows, Even 50.000 IU of Vitamin D3 Useless, When You Ingest It Without Fat").



 


Firstly thank you for the info -  I'm encouraged by what you are saying. Are you following this protocol and if so how is it going for you??

The last bit about supplementing with Vit D - if I'm reading correctly you need to take it with fat. Would a tablespoon of say coconut oil or flaxseed be ok?

Also what is max limit again of Vit D, my bottle says 1000iu per day ( 1 tab ). 6000iu surely is excessive, at some point you'd have to stop taking that much?

With this protocol, how long do you suggest taking it for? 

Are you also supplementing with Vit E and do you try to avoid Vit A??

thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, guitarman01 said:
 
49 minutes ago, octopusfrog said:

What kind of doctor are you seeing ? Does insurance cover it ?
 

He's a chiropractor. Not sure yet if insurance covers. They do take insurance but my insurance may not cover.

@guitarman about the silver turning the guy blue:
The silver from the place recommended below does not do this. It doesn't accumulate in the body:
https://www.natural-immunogenics.com/products/argentyn-23.html
 

no photoreactivity like other silvers; therefore, no possible way to get Argyria (blue or grey skin)
After 48hours it is gone via phase II detox (selenium dependent enzymes)


Bioavailability
Purity
**Particle Size (proven by microphotography) - VERY small




History:
hippocrates in 400BCE used it to heal ulcers

Silver is in every source of water & milk.
When breastfed, babies get about 1mg of silver from their moms

Our body has been in contact with silver for so long that we have silver specific receptors located in our neuromyelin tissue

Some mushrooms have about 400ppm of silver (maybe that's responsible for some of the medicinal qualities)

Current use of it is about 120 years old:
In about 1880s-1890s: it started getting used in a colloidal form: basically a suspension in something like purified water

Also, it started getting used on all newborns to prevent blindness:
Crede method (1% solution of silver nitrate) placed into each eye
In the last 10-15 yrs it was replaced by Erythromycin which isn't as effective or safe

1930s: it started to be used in medicine
It stopped being used for 30 years

1962: reintroduced as silver sulfadiazine (Silvadene) which is not safe but is used for burn victims topically

Action against microbes like stealth pathogens
resistance against antibiotics but not to silver
penetrance - hard to get antibiotics into places like fascia or connective tissues but silver easily supersaturates the body

silver is measured in nanometers
A silver cluster may contain only 1-3 dozen atomic particles of silver (VERY TINY).
No microbes can really escape it.

90% of pathogens have biofilms
Due to small particle size, it penetrates right through biofilms.
To make it even better, it can be combined with enzymes.


Makes antibiotic therapy a lot more effective
1 http://www.nature.com/news/silver-makes-antibiotics-thousands-of-times-more-effective-1.13232
2 http://stm.sciencemag.org/content/5/190/190ra81

Does it effect beneficial flora:
Only if you mix it with equal parts silver & aloe vera juice
Example: 2 tbsp silver with 2 tbsp aloe vera juice 3 times per day
this bypasses the stomach lumen and gets to the gut to treat gut infections but it WILL impact the flora
If this is done, be sure to take heavy amounts of probiotics every night

If taken via any other method, it does NOT affect the flora unless taken in VERY large amounts orally (tbsp amounts)
as it will be absorbed by the gut associated lymphatic tissue (GALT)

Also, silver in the gut is quickly bound and mopped up by free chloride ions so it's taken out of play rapidly
Usage:
Can be taken orally (great to do with all antibiotics)
Can be taken intranasally as a spray or nebulized for mold colonizations in the sinuses
Can be injected intravenously

Can basically be put anywhere as it's  universally safe (eyes, ears, perirectally, etc)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TrueJustice said:

Firstly thank you for the info -  I'm encouraged by what you are saying. Are you following this protocol and if so how is it going for you??

The last bit about supplementing with Vit D - if I'm reading correctly you need to take it with fat. Would a tablespoon of say coconut oil or flaxseed be ok?

Also what is max limit again of Vit D, my bottle says 1000iu per day ( 1 tab ). 6000iu surely is excessive, at some point you'd have to stop taking that much?

With this protocol, how long do you suggest taking it for? 

Are you also supplementing with Vit E and do you try to avoid Vit A??

thank you.
yes , this is exactly what im taking.

i had a test done for Vitamin D and it was 9  out of a range of 30-100.   i am safe for months at 6000iu.  on the safe side i added 1mg of K2 mk4... this also prevents any Vitamin D toxicity and is used to prevent soft tissue calcification.

Just take the D with a meal and Taurine. Magnesium is needed to activate the D, and balance the extra calcium that will be absorbed.    Vitamin E cant hurt.  ive tried the tocotrienols... again for the CYP3A4 ... but im trying to stick with a few things.

If you dont get tested... you dont have a clue of what youre doing.

Accutane doesnt deplete the body of rick simpson oil, silver etc etc etc.     we know what it alters.   treating it with anything like that is just for the symptoms.  parasites, SIBO, candida are ALL SECONDARY SYMPTOMS. it cant be the cure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes

×