Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Anyway...i'm not really convinced about RSO helps, but, yesterday i planted my seeds, and i hope that till the fall i will start using the oil.

I tried a single liver flush and didn't see any benefit from it at all, and I'm not really convinced by the theory behind them, so won't be doing any more.

Vaping has helped me with my sides more than anything else I've tried, so don't give up on your grow, I'm sure RSO will help you! I only took in the region of 300mg of this stuff over 30 days, so it doesn't take much..

Why is nobody talking about which strand to take? i was searching the internet and i bought Pineapple chunk seeds from barney's farm...i hope that it'll do...

It is mainly indica, has that 'couch lock' properties, high in THC...

Why is nobody talking about which strand to take? i was searching the internet and i bought Pineapple chunk seeds from barney's farm...i hope that it'll do...

There was talk about strains somewhere after page 200. Indica is the best bet by the looks of it.

I took a grand total of 200mg over 10 days. I ended up with 'borderline Chron's', which I've now almost rid myself of with diet much to the confusion of my doctor. The depersonalistion/emotional blunting began to fade about 8 months after 'tane which coincided with doing silly amounts of intense aerobic exercise daily (4+ hours) which has been shown to facilitate hippocampal neurogenesis (opposite effect of 'tane). Sexual dysfunction only improved after vaping before I started vaping it was only getting slowly worse.

There was talk about strains somewhere after page 200. Indica is the best bet by the looks of it.

I took a grand total of 200mg over 10 days. I ended up with 'borderline Chron's', which I've now almost rid myself of with diet much to the confusion of my doctor. The depersonalistion/emotional blunting began to fade about 8 months after 'tane which coincided with doing silly amounts of intense aerobic exercise daily (4+ hours) which has been shown to facilitate hippocampal neurogenesis (opposite effect of 'tane). Sexual dysfunction only improved after vaping before I started vaping it was only getting slowly worse.

yeah...I know that it needs to be indica...but there are Indica...aaaand Indica.

I mean no one is spreding the news about what indica to buy....

So i managed to buy Pineapple chunk that has all the properties Rick Simpson is talking about...i read here that some of you were talking about CBD but RSO is not high in that cannabinoid...niether is my strand...is it ok?

Did anyone had improvements on cannabis oil with hair loss and thin skin induced with accutane?

P.s. I also took only 260 mg total...for 9 days... :/

we are all low on that poison....and yet a lot affected by it... :(

Edited by ivmi

yeah...I know that it needs to be indica...but there are Indica...aaaand Indica.

I mean no one is spreding the news about what indica to buy....

So i managed to buy Pineapple chunk that has all the properties Rick Simpson is talking about...i read here that some of you were talking about CBD but RSO is not high in that cannabinoid...niether is my strand...is it ok?

Did anyone had improvements on cannabis oil with hair loss and thin skin induced with accutane?

P.s. I also took only 260 mg total...for 9 days... :/

we are all low on that poison....and yet a lot affected by it...

Honestly, no-one really knows. I've opted for Auto Feminised Northern Lights, they seemed easy enough and they're Indica.

RSO was originally intended for treatment of cancer and THC seems to be the predominant component in that. CBD seems to be an important factor in brain repair which is partly what we're after. Thus we want something slightly different.

Again, I HIGHLY SUGGEST you read through all posts from page 200. An individual by the pseudonym 'Roland' or something similar noticed large improvements in regards to skin. I don't think I've read of anyone with hair issues trying RSO yet but I could be wrong.

After eating really 'healthy', taking a hundred different supplements/herbs and everything else, I ended up.... WORSE.

Why?

For two reasons, I believe.

You're best chance of recovery is rest.

A lot of my symptoms (and that means nearly all of them) could be caused by mere anxiety and stress build up.

Open your minds for a moment - I bet you spend A LOT of time, if you've not in the past, trying to find answers on Google and in forums like this one.

Always feeling like you need to keep looking, because surely the answer is out there somewhere.

Maybe it's a liver cleanse, maybe it's cannabis oil... maybe it's all a bunch of old bollocks.

Without going on and on, I want to hit home with this message: Stop living an abnormal life in the shadows, trying all these ideas that are based on theory.

You don't need to cleanse Accutane out of you. You don't need to have an enema.

You need to let it all go. Just forget about trying to cure yourself.

A lot of ignorance here. Sad that you think you have enough knowledge and experience to tell people they should not change their diet and do nothing except "manage stress", you should learn some physiology before posting full of crap posts (sorry but that make me mad). Keep your deceptions for yourself.

Yo...

Might I point out that I started this forum topic and have been suffering from the side effects for 8 years?

Might I also point out that over those 8 years I have tried A LOT of things. All of which have not helped.

I'm not trying to deceive, as you suggest.

My intentions were good.

To me, the blindfold has been lifted and I can see a lot of you poor sods are wasting even more months of your life over what is most likely anxiety. Anxiety after all the self-diagnosing and horror stories.

Tiredness ... Do you expect to be energetic when you batter your mind with worry, likely miss out on getting enough sleep and have an eating disorder?

Some may consider it ridiculous of me to suggest you have an eating disorder... I would have too, until recently.

Worrying about everything being organic and natural is bordering on a mental illness.

Maybe it's made it's way past the border.

I'm not suggesting diet isn't important...

What I'm saying is, I was eating organic fruits and vegetables... spending over £100 on food a week myself (and I still live at home).

Surely if the solution was diet, I'd of at least improved?

But that didn't happen.

Because although, obviously, eating natural unprocessed foods is a good thing, there lies a problem with it... especially if you have metabolic issues...

I.e. the symptoms of Hypothyroidism and Adrenal Fatigue.

It only recently occured to me that I'd been undereating for a while.

I'd estimate I was having around 1500 calories a day. That's not nearly enough.

Fasting, diets and all those things are not good for the body.

Fasting is a terrible idea. When your body is screaming 'eat.... eat' and you ignore it because you're on a juice fast or something equally stupid, well... you're just going to end up worse.

I'm not ignorant to the topic of health. Not by a long-shot.

But if you're cold a lot of the time, have a low sex drive, are prone to anxiety/depression... you're nervous system is in sympathetic mode.

That's not a good thing. You're body is stressed out.

Food is a way of de-stressing. A way of comfort.

The World is fucking god-awful at times... We're supposed to enjoy food and listen to our bodies wants and needs.

If you enjoy salty foods, you likely need more of them.

Drinking too much fluids and eating too many fruits/veg (mainly water) will flush and dilute your body... worsening things.

It's well known that when you have adrenal fatigue, you need more salt because sodium isn't easily retained.

I could go on...

Going back to some examples of being cured... Joseph came up. Rice and shrimp.

That's not fucking cured. That's absolute retarded madness. Wake up.

Avoiding all but two foods is not normal, or healthy. I don't care who says differently.

Dude who said avoiding Milk helped clear your acne..

That's great, but I doubt it has anything to do with retinol content.

Much more likely, you just are better off without milk, as are many people.

You're not the first to say their acne cleared from cutting the dairy.

And I want to re-iterate that stress and mental well-being is far more important that anything else.

If you've been to the doctors and the blood tests don't point out anything worrying... you need to work on your problem with health anxiety.

I was trying to help, not ridicule you guys.

But I don't come on here anymore, and when I (every few months or so) check in to see what you're talking about, I think 'Fucking hell. They're still at it.'

Smoke your cannabis if it makes you feel good.

Put cannabis oil on your wrist if it helps.

I'm just saying - CHILL THE FUCK OUT.

Life is too short to waste chasing answers that aren't there.

You can get better for sure, and I'm sure we all have different variations of health issues to heal, but brain fog, depression, low sex-drive... They're explainable as anxiety and exhaustion of body and mind.

And for sure as fucking Jesus, you can exhaust your body and mind with stress and false-beliefs.

Stop throwing away your hard earned cash on another supplement, that may or may not (likely not) help you.

I look forward to telling you that I'm all better in a few months, but I've only just started this new journey.

A journey of freedom.

It doesn't mean eating junk shit all the time.

But it means I'm no longer afraid of a single cookie causing diabetes.

It means, if I want fried chips ... I'll have them and enjoy them.

Once again... two most important things: EAT ENOUGH (I suspect some of you are fucking up your metabolic rate, especially if you've noticed cold hands and feed) and DEAL WITH ANXIETY. The books I recommended will help you greatly.

Or, you can ignore my advice, get angry and moan at me.

It really makes no difference to me.

Peace.

Accutane affects other people differently than it does others. Basically what you're suggesting is to get over it and enjoy life. I get what you are saying and agree with you, but keep in mind that other people have had far worse experiences on accutane to the point of being contantly in pain.

Brain fog and low sex drive and depression aren't necessarily all caused by the exhaustion of the mind and body. Usually it is and the drugs amplify these issues, but not always. At least that is what I have found with me. Cutting out the unnecessary annoyances in life wherever I could has helped as has finding hobbies and interests that I enjoy doing.

I firmly believe diet greatly impacts the symptoms that one may have, so yeah what you eat is important. For instance, I've become FAR more sensitive to refined sugar, dairy, wheat and anything with a lot of carbs basically. When I cut those out I felt FAR better than I have ever been since shortly after ending my accutanne treatment 12 years ago. I still have chronic dry skin and dry eyes. No amount of water helps so perhaps I simply can't store water very well (let's just say I go to the bathroom after drinking a small amoutn of water).

Now I can live with my symptoms...I imagine things will get worse for me later on though since things have slowly been getting worse over the last 4-5 years. I'm thankful that I don't have ulcerative colitis and that I only have IBS...THAT is something you can't really enjoy life with if you have it (unless you enjoy blowing money on surgeries and spending tons of time out of work).

All of this stuff can be explained away by saying that "it hasn't been proven" or that "not everyone that took Accutane has it", but you gotta really wonder with all the reports that people have about it if it is just a coincidence or not.

At any rate, some people aren't able to enjoy life because of constant pain, multiple trips to the hospital, and just the time and money being spent trying to get back to having a "normal" life. If a person loses too many things at once, then it is nearly impossible to truly enjoy life. Luckily for me, it has been a slow progression and I personally find joy in volunteer work and writing poetry. That is all I need and want and although my joints do bother me at times, I can still write so I am happy.

Just try to be careful what you say because some people could very well take offense to what you are suggesting, especially if they have some of the more "severe" side effects of Accutane. Generalization is a VERY bad thing which will only tick others off which from what I am reading in your post is exactly what you are doing. Again I get what you are saying and I agree with pretty much all of it...just keep in mind though that any medication has a chance of messing you up pretty badly and that sleep and rest won't always cure or even help those that are experiencing side effects from medication in general.

Thanks for the reply.

I agree a lot with what you've said.

Although I definitely suffered very badly with the effects of this drug, everyone is different and some many have more issues that me.

I suppose my message was aimed at those who can relate to it.

It's an odd scenario because it's very easy to start blaming every problem in your life on 'that sodding drug I took ____ months/years ago'.

For me personally, the eye floaters and sexual dysfunction began a few years after coming off the drug.

If Accutane caused those problems, I'd like to know how...

My main point isn't in ignoring problems and just accepting them, because I think that would be very hard to do for anyone... for the rest of their lives.

However, I realised that back when I was at college (age 17-18) I didn't struggle to get out of bed and think clearly like I do now.

Things like dry eyes ... Annoying as hell, but I tried so many things for that alone and realised I was fighting a losing battle.

I think Life is too short to waste away searching over and over for an answer to something like that.

Now... I don't use any eye drops or anything. My eyes are dry upon wakening and can feel bad at times, but overall... I'm better than when I used drops etc.

I believe the reason I'm so tired now is pure anxiety and stress. A lot, un-intendedly, self-inflicted.

Bad things happen to everyone. Y'all have likely realised nobody really has it easy.

I mean, look at us. We had acne and then we end up with all these problems...

A bit of perspective can be healthy though.

I watched embarrassing bodies on TV last night (a show in the UK). I'll tell ya... that show will make you feel lucky.

The only goal in all of this, though, is to be happy and content. At peace...

I understand many people on this forum will state that's impossible. I was one of them.

If you look back at some of my posts, I'm sure you can see what kind of state I was in.

But I look back at the years of my life with some regret.

I've lost friends... partly because I was so lost in my own world with it's problems. Partly because those friends didn't make an effort...

But I think 'Wow... All the things I could have done... I've not really done much'.

Anxiety and low mood have held me back for so long.

Without going on and repeating myself my only points are these:

- You have to know when it's time to stop waiting around for a pill/supplement/diet to cure you. Don't put your life on hold and say you'll do things when 'you're better'.

- Stress can cause pretty much any problem. You've taken the drug now and there's nothing you can do to change that. Be reasonable. Sure... it's a fucking terrible drug (for some) and I'd never touch it again.... but is it really the cause of every problem in your life now?

- Anxiety could have been triggered by this drug. I've read of people who's anxiety came on after using drugs (like Marijuana). The answer is the same. You have to heal it mentally and over time. The key is to accept that you're anxious and will be for a while, because it's been going on a long time. Instead of fighting, you face the things that make you anxious and practice acceptance. For me, walking up the road past strangers on my own, or having my space invaded can put me on edge. Instead of adding more tension, worry and stress (which will exhaust you and cause physical symptoms), you tell yourself 'It's okay. I don't need to figure out why I'm like this. I've been so stressed and worried for such a long time. My body is in a heightened state and worrying makes me worse.' If you accept as best you can, how you are feeling, you will get better. Some degree of anxiety is normal anyway.

(Once again, I don't know how many of you this anxiety stuff will relate to, but I'd guess the majority, if not all).

- Depersonalization is where you feel un-real. Like you're in a bubble. Like you're friends and family could be shot in front of you and you'd feel nothing. It's just another symptom of anxiety. This used to scare me more than anything. The complete numbness.

- Get the fuck out of your comfort zone. I'm only trying to help you... because lately I've realised some things. Staying in your room, rarely leaving it... going on your laptop all night... It's just got bad news written all over it. When you're depressed and anxious, being alone will lead you to dwell on the past... fear the future and try to fix everything at once (which can't possibly happen). Get outside, so that four walls aren't surrounding you. It'll feel weird at first, but you need to change if you want your situation to improve. I used to walk round the same field every day. Rarely was anybody else ever on it. Now, I'm walking up the streets so I have to walk past people. I sit on a bench for a while... and .... nothing bad happens. You are merely afraid of feelings. Over time, you can realise you need not fear feelings.... and, ironically, those feelings will smooth out.

- Don't expect to get better over night. I sometimes prayed before bed (I don't believe in God, I was just desperate) that I'd wake up better. That's an impossible dream and will only lead to you waking up disappointed. Instead, go to bed (at a reasonable time) hoping for the courage to handle things as they are. You can psyche yourself up at any time to have courage. It's better to be angry than afraid. Get pissed off that you're life has flashed before you... Get pissed off that you've become a shadow of your former self. Fuck those people who let you down, gave up on you or walked away. Show them you're better than they thought.

Once again, I want to reiterate... The reason I won't be going on google is because I realise nearly all of my symptoms are down to stress and anxiety only. Some of you may have bowel problems, I dunno... Find what works best I guess, and stick to it.

I used to cut out foods (like gluten) because I thought 'Maybe I have a gluten intolerance'... all because I'd read how bad gluten is. Yet, I had no real reason to believe I had an issue with gluten and millions eat it every day and are healthier than me... Sure, they didn't take a drug... But I was changing my diet and becoming bored at times with what I was 'allowed' to eat. Yet, over months... nothing I did was making a difference. Lifestyle and stress are very important. You can eat as healthy as you want but if you're putting yourself in a constant state of panic about your health, or anything else, you're body won't function right. Constipation and all sorts can be caused just from the thoughts you have.

If you think I'm full of shit, feel free to write this off as a bunch of rubbish.

For those that may read and think 'Yeah... this guy actually speaks some sense' ... I'm glad to of helped.

Have a good day.

Stefan

Stefan,

I have seen a lot of your videos and I also took accutane around 15 or 16 . I am now 28. Since then I have been having on going anxiety and have been a hypochondriac constantly googling everything accutane could have done to me. From stunting growth to hormone imbalances. I want to tell everyone that it's no way to live. I has become such a ritual to look up stupid things on the internet. "I'm constipated right now, oh must be the Accutane." That's the kind of stupid crap I think about. People around me always think I am a normal good looking muscular guy who probably never has any kind of health issues.

I firmly believe that all of the problems I have now are from anxiety and anxiety only. I was diagnosed with some called prostatitis which is caused from muscle tension in the pelvic region. This is mostly caused from stress and anxiety. So that's what anxiety has done to me not accutane. I should be worrying about healing it which seems easy enough by doing a bunch of relaxation techniques and learning to live life with little stress but I'm constantly worried that accutane caused this hormonal issue. Don't live life worried about what accutane did to you. It's no way to live.

I see you mentioned prostatitis, don't take Cipro or Levaquin for it! They are nasty nasty drugs

I see you mentioned prostatitis, don't take Cipro or Levaquin for it! They are nasty nasty drugs

I've taken cipro for a month until I realized that I had the nonbacterial kind. Got a blood test a few weeks ago and everything seemed fine. I am taking a probiotics right now also.

I wish anxiety was the cause of my problems but I'm suffering from dry flaky skin all over, dry eyes, lips, bulging pressure in my brain, 0 night vision, joint and muscle pain all classic accutane sides which I've had ever since taking that poison. After 10yrs of this misery anxiety management can only go so far.

After eating really 'healthy', taking a hundred different supplements/herbs and everything else, I ended up.... WORSE.

Why?

For two reasons, I believe.

You're best chance of recovery is rest.

A lot of my symptoms (and that means nearly all of them) could be caused by mere anxiety and stress build up.

Open your minds for a moment - I bet you spend A LOT of time, if you've not in the past, trying to find answers on Google and in forums like this one.

Always feeling like you need to keep looking, because surely the answer is out there somewhere.

Maybe it's a liver cleanse, maybe it's cannabis oil... maybe it's all a bunch of old bollocks.

Without going on and on, I want to hit home with this message: Stop living an abnormal life in the shadows, trying all these ideas that are based on theory.

You don't need to cleanse Accutane out of you. You don't need to have an enema.

You need to let it all go. Just forget about trying to cure yourself.

A lot of ignorance here. Sad that you think you have enough knowledge and experience to tell people they should not change their diet and do nothing except "manage stress", you should learn some physiology before posting full of crap posts (sorry but that make me mad). Keep your deceptions for yourself.

Yo...

Might I point out that I started this forum topic and have been suffering from the side effects for 8 years?

Might I also point out that over those 8 years I have tried A LOT of things. All of which have not helped.

I'm not trying to deceive, as you suggest.

My intentions were good.

To me, the blindfold has been lifted and I can see a lot of you poor sods are wasting even more months of your life over what is most likely anxiety. Anxiety after all the self-diagnosing and horror stories.

Tiredness ... Do you expect to be energetic when you batter your mind with worry, likely miss out on getting enough sleep and have an eating disorder?

Some may consider it ridiculous of me to suggest you have an eating disorder... I would have too, until recently.

Worrying about everything being organic and natural is bordering on a mental illness.

Maybe it's made it's way past the border.

I'm not suggesting diet isn't important...

What I'm saying is, I was eating organic fruits and vegetables... spending over £100 on food a week myself (and I still live at home).

Surely if the solution was diet, I'd of at least improved?

But that didn't happen.

Because although, obviously, eating natural unprocessed foods is a good thing, there lies a problem with it... especially if you have metabolic issues...

I.e. the symptoms of Hypothyroidism and Adrenal Fatigue.

It only recently occured to me that I'd been undereating for a while.

I'd estimate I was having around 1500 calories a day. That's not nearly enough.

Fasting, diets and all those things are not good for the body.

Fasting is a terrible idea. When your body is screaming 'eat.... eat' and you ignore it because you're on a juice fast or something equally stupid, well... you're just going to end up worse.

I'm not ignorant to the topic of health. Not by a long-shot.

But if you're cold a lot of the time, have a low sex drive, are prone to anxiety/depression... you're nervous system is in sympathetic mode.

That's not a good thing. You're body is stressed out.

Food is a way of de-stressing. A way of comfort.

The World is fucking god-awful at times... We're supposed to enjoy food and listen to our bodies wants and needs.

If you enjoy salty foods, you likely need more of them.

Drinking too much fluids and eating too many fruits/veg (mainly water) will flush and dilute your body... worsening things.

It's well known that when you have adrenal fatigue, you need more salt because sodium isn't easily retained.

I could go on...

Going back to some examples of being cured... Joseph came up. Rice and shrimp.

That's not fucking cured. That's absolute retarded madness. Wake up.

Avoiding all but two foods is not normal, or healthy. I don't care who says differently.

Dude who said avoiding Milk helped clear your acne..

That's great, but I doubt it has anything to do with retinol content.

Much more likely, you just are better off without milk, as are many people.

You're not the first to say their acne cleared from cutting the dairy.

And I want to re-iterate that stress and mental well-being is far more important that anything else.

If you've been to the doctors and the blood tests don't point out anything worrying... you need to work on your problem with health anxiety.

I was trying to help, not ridicule you guys.

But I don't come on here anymore, and when I (every few months or so) check in to see what you're talking about, I think 'Fucking hell. They're still at it.'

Smoke your cannabis if it makes you feel good.

Put cannabis oil on your wrist if it helps.

I'm just saying - CHILL THE FUCK OUT.

Life is too short to waste chasing answers that aren't there.

You can get better for sure, and I'm sure we all have different variations of health issues to heal, but brain fog, depression, low sex-drive... They're explainable as anxiety and exhaustion of body and mind.

And for sure as fucking Jesus, you can exhaust your body and mind with stress and false-beliefs.

Stop throwing away your hard earned cash on another supplement, that may or may not (likely not) help you.

I look forward to telling you that I'm all better in a few months, but I've only just started this new journey.

A journey of freedom.

It doesn't mean eating junk shit all the time.

But it means I'm no longer afraid of a single cookie causing diabetes.

It means, if I want fried chips ... I'll have them and enjoy them.

Once again... two most important things: EAT ENOUGH (I suspect some of you are fucking up your metabolic rate, especially if you've noticed cold hands and feed) and DEAL WITH ANXIETY. The books I recommended will help you greatly.

Or, you can ignore my advice, get angry and moan at me.

It really makes no difference to me.

Peace.

Accutane affects other people differently than it does others. Basically what you're suggesting is to get over it and enjoy life. I get what you are saying and agree with you, but keep in mind that other people have had far worse experiences on accutane to the point of being contantly in pain.

Brain fog and low sex drive and depression aren't necessarily all caused by the exhaustion of the mind and body. Usually it is and the drugs amplify these issues, but not always. At least that is what I have found with me. Cutting out the unnecessary annoyances in life wherever I could has helped as has finding hobbies and interests that I enjoy doing.

I firmly believe diet greatly impacts the symptoms that one may have, so yeah what you eat is important. For instance, I've become FAR more sensitive to refined sugar, dairy, wheat and anything with a lot of carbs basically. When I cut those out I felt FAR better than I have ever been since shortly after ending my accutanne treatment 12 years ago. I still have chronic dry skin and dry eyes. No amount of water helps so perhaps I simply can't store water very well (let's just say I go to the bathroom after drinking a small amoutn of water).

Now I can live with my symptoms...I imagine things will get worse for me later on though since things have slowly been getting worse over the last 4-5 years. I'm thankful that I don't have ulcerative colitis and that I only have IBS...THAT is something you can't really enjoy life with if you have it (unless you enjoy blowing money on surgeries and spending tons of time out of work).

All of this stuff can be explained away by saying that "it hasn't been proven" or that "not everyone that took Accutane has it", but you gotta really wonder with all the reports that people have about it if it is just a coincidence or not.

At any rate, some people aren't able to enjoy life because of constant pain, multiple trips to the hospital, and just the time and money being spent trying to get back to having a "normal" life. If a person loses too many things at once, then it is nearly impossible to truly enjoy life. Luckily for me, it has been a slow progression and I personally find joy in volunteer work and writing poetry. That is all I need and want and although my joints do bother me at times, I can still write so I am happy.

Just try to be careful what you say because some people could very well take offense to what you are suggesting, especially if they have some of the more "severe" side effects of Accutane. Generalization is a VERY bad thing which will only tick others off which from what I am reading in your post is exactly what you are doing. Again I get what you are saying and I agree with pretty much all of it...just keep in mind though that any medication has a chance of messing you up pretty badly and that sleep and rest won't always cure or even help those that are experiencing side effects from medication in general.

Thanks for the reply.

I agree a lot with what you've said.

Although I definitely suffered very badly with the effects of this drug, everyone is different and some many have more issues that me.

I suppose my message was aimed at those who can relate to it.

It's an odd scenario because it's very easy to start blaming every problem in your life on 'that sodding drug I took ____ months/years ago'.

For me personally, the eye floaters and sexual dysfunction began a few years after coming off the drug.

If Accutane caused those problems, I'd like to know how...

My main point isn't in ignoring problems and just accepting them, because I think that would be very hard to do for anyone... for the rest of their lives.

However, I realised that back when I was at college (age 17-18) I didn't struggle to get out of bed and think clearly like I do now.

Things like dry eyes ... Annoying as hell, but I tried so many things for that alone and realised I was fighting a losing battle.

I think Life is too short to waste away searching over and over for an answer to something like that.

Now... I don't use any eye drops or anything. My eyes are dry upon wakening and can feel bad at times, but overall... I'm better than when I used drops etc.

I believe the reason I'm so tired now is pure anxiety and stress. A lot, un-intendedly, self-inflicted.

Bad things happen to everyone. Y'all have likely realised nobody really has it easy.

I mean, look at us. We had acne and then we end up with all these problems...

A bit of perspective can be healthy though.

I watched embarrassing bodies on TV last night (a show in the UK). I'll tell ya... that show will make you feel lucky.

The only goal in all of this, though, is to be happy and content. At peace...

I understand many people on this forum will state that's impossible. I was one of them.

If you look back at some of my posts, I'm sure you can see what kind of state I was in.

But I look back at the years of my life with some regret.

I've lost friends... partly because I was so lost in my own world with it's problems. Partly because those friends didn't make an effort...

But I think 'Wow... All the things I could have done... I've not really done much'.

Anxiety and low mood have held me back for so long.

Without going on and repeating myself my only points are these:

- You have to know when it's time to stop waiting around for a pill/supplement/diet to cure you. Don't put your life on hold and say you'll do things when 'you're better'.

- Stress can cause pretty much any problem. You've taken the drug now and there's nothing you can do to change that. Be reasonable. Sure... it's a fucking terrible drug (for some) and I'd never touch it again.... but is it really the cause of every problem in your life now?

- Anxiety could have been triggered by this drug. I've read of people who's anxiety came on after using drugs (like Marijuana). The answer is the same. You have to heal it mentally and over time. The key is to accept that you're anxious and will be for a while, because it's been going on a long time. Instead of fighting, you face the things that make you anxious and practice acceptance. For me, walking up the road past strangers on my own, or having my space invaded can put me on edge. Instead of adding more tension, worry and stress (which will exhaust you and cause physical symptoms), you tell yourself 'It's okay. I don't need to figure out why I'm like this. I've been so stressed and worried for such a long time. My body is in a heightened state and worrying makes me worse.' If you accept as best you can, how you are feeling, you will get better. Some degree of anxiety is normal anyway.

(Once again, I don't know how many of you this anxiety stuff will relate to, but I'd guess the majority, if not all).

- Depersonalization is where you feel un-real. Like you're in a bubble. Like you're friends and family could be shot in front of you and you'd feel nothing. It's just another symptom of anxiety. This used to scare me more than anything. The complete numbness.

- Get the fuck out of your comfort zone. I'm only trying to help you... because lately I've realised some things. Staying in your room, rarely leaving it... going on your laptop all night... It's just got bad news written all over it. When you're depressed and anxious, being alone will lead you to dwell on the past... fear the future and try to fix everything at once (which can't possibly happen). Get outside, so that four walls aren't surrounding you. It'll feel weird at first, but you need to change if you want your situation to improve. I used to walk round the same field every day. Rarely was anybody else ever on it. Now, I'm walking up the streets so I have to walk past people. I sit on a bench for a while... and .... nothing bad happens. You are merely afraid of feelings. Over time, you can realise you need not fear feelings.... and, ironically, those feelings will smooth out.

- Don't expect to get better over night. I sometimes prayed before bed (I don't believe in God, I was just desperate) that I'd wake up better. That's an impossible dream and will only lead to you waking up disappointed. Instead, go to bed (at a reasonable time) hoping for the courage to handle things as they are. You can psyche yourself up at any time to have courage. It's better to be angry than afraid. Get pissed off that you're life has flashed before you... Get pissed off that you've become a shadow of your former self. Fuck those people who let you down, gave up on you or walked away. Show them you're better than they thought.

Once again, I want to reiterate... The reason I won't be going on google is because I realise nearly all of my symptoms are down to stress and anxiety only. Some of you may have bowel problems, I dunno... Find what works best I guess, and stick to it.

I used to cut out foods (like gluten) because I thought 'Maybe I have a gluten intolerance'... all because I'd read how bad gluten is. Yet, I had no real reason to believe I had an issue with gluten and millions eat it every day and are healthier than me... Sure, they didn't take a drug... But I was changing my diet and becoming bored at times with what I was 'allowed' to eat. Yet, over months... nothing I did was making a difference. Lifestyle and stress are very important. You can eat as healthy as you want but if you're putting yourself in a constant state of panic about your health, or anything else, you're body won't function right. Constipation and all sorts can be caused just from the thoughts you have.

If you think I'm full of shit, feel free to write this off as a bunch of rubbish.

For those that may read and think 'Yeah... this guy actually speaks some sense' ... I'm glad to of helped.

Have a good day.

Stefan

Stefan,

I have seen a lot of your videos and I also took accutane around 15 or 16 . I am now 28. Since then I have been having on going anxiety and have been a hypochondriac constantly googling everything accutane could have done to me. From stunting growth to hormone imbalances. I want to tell everyone that it's no way to live. I has become such a ritual to look up stupid things on the internet. "I'm constipated right now, oh must be the Accutane." That's the kind of stupid crap I think about. People around me always think I am a normal good looking muscular guy who probably never has any kind of health issues.

I firmly believe that all of the problems I have now are from anxiety and anxiety only. I was diagnosed with some called prostatitis which is caused from muscle tension in the pelvic region. This is mostly caused from stress and anxiety. So that's what anxiety has done to me not accutane. I should be worrying about healing it which seems easy enough by doing a bunch of relaxation techniques and learning to live life with little stress but I'm constantly worried that accutane caused this hormonal issue. Don't live life worried about what accutane did to you. It's no way to live.

Hey buddy.

Glad to see you're able to step outside of your self and see what's going on.

This drug is definitely a baddie, as our most (I'm off the antidepressants after taking them for 11 days - Update coming on my YouTube channel).

I think it's about being logical.

It's easy to get into the trap of blaming everything on this drug, because it was the starting point for a lot of problems.

Dry eyes and stuff like that are a bitch, but at the end of the day you can't do anything about them.

Therefore, why waste time and energy searching for answers that don't exist?

It's about balance really. Eating junk food is obviously not good for physical health, if that's all you eat.

But becoming obsessed about food and health is going to worsen anxiety and make people focus on what's lacking.

So, have a cookie from time to time. Enjoy it.

Be grateful for it.

Eating natural foods is clearly a better idea than eating sugar and carbs all the time.

Low-fat diets are what most of the general public believe in, but that's ignorance and brain-washing.

Carbs, protein and fats are important... but the thing to remember is diet isn't everything here.

A lot of people eat shit and get away with it freely.

Sure, they may not have taken Accutane or other harmful drugs, but it goes to show that diet has it's limitations, and I'd advise against anything really restrictive and unsociable, i.e. eating shrimp and rice and those foods only.

If you're tired... look again at the basics - are you eating enough calories (2500?)... fruits and veg and good for nutrients and vitamins but if they're the bulk of your diet, you'll find yourself in deep shit as you're body is essentially starving.

Are you sleeping properly? Going to bed by 10PM regularly seems so hard to do, but it's vital.

Unfortunately, technology is problematic and now people have so many things that could be doing instead of sleep.

50 years ago, people would have slept when it was dark because there was nothing better to do anyway.

I never wake up rested, but I no longer expect to as this has been going on a while.

When you are eating and sleeping well, you'll be more able to cope with things going wrong.

Anxiety and stress are silent killers, as I've said time and time again.

I'm setting myself goals so that I widen my comfort zone, because the only thing you really fear is fear itself.

It's natural to want to avoid feeling uncomfortable, but hiding away ends up making you a wimpy little shitbag who's afraid of everything and frankly, no fun to be around.

So, again:

- Count calories for a few days to see how much you're eating. You may realise you're not eating enough.

- Sleep on a regularly timed basis. Circadian rhythm and that.

- Cope with your emotional health. Angry? Beat the fucking shit out of a pillow or scream in your car (windows down is recommended). Breathe and hold the word 'peace' in mind.

- HAVE FAITH.

If you believe you'll get better, even one day far away, you no longer feel hopeless and fearful, because every little ting is gonna be alreeeet.

I love you all and wish only the best for you.

x

Of course accutane is not the main problem, diet is. Global toxicity & congestion can't come only from accutane, even if accutane create mass cells poisoning and death plus emunctory blockage who contribute to it. Diet is the main source of poisoning. Sugar (from fruit) is the main source of fuel for cells, if you are eating low sugar & too much protein (meat) you are starving your body, meat lack minerals & vitamins. Can't believe that some moron can say that a physiological diet (fruits vegs nuts seeds) will starve the body and a trashy diet full of toxins & glues (grains, meat & dairy) will nourrish it.

Diet is the only way to get your health back. If you think that diet is about lack of something you didn't understood anything about physiology, diet is about permmiting the body to eliminate the toxicity with the help of some herbs & cure (liver flush etc..). Some here are funny, they think they will eliminate years of accumulating congestion/toxicity (and intestinal glue-ing & damage/hyperpermeability) with 1 liver flush, it take years even with the helps of a lot of flushs & herbs, people who say "diet is a waste of time" just wasn't able to tolerate the detox symptoms and stopped it after some month (even sooner). The body can tolerate stress & anxiety, if you have too much symptoms from it you have clearly a toxic weak body.

Edited by anonyy

Interesting story x) I'm sorry for being a bit harsh but someone as to tell the truth, when i see someone repeating bs non-stop it make me mad. You can't say things like it's the absolute truth when it is not and when you haven't researched/learn enough on the subject, don't mix your own believes with truth.

Edited by anonyy

I didn't edited for the spelling errors, nothing brilliant to say except arguing about grammar? i'm not english by the way.

And being a dick or not is not what's important to me, i'm just interested by saying true information and fighting against bs people constantly say which can affect others like myself i'm my early accutane-poisoning. It was because moron like you pretending having knowledge telling others they are "doom" or "they is no solution", "diet isn't important", "it's all anxiety" that i almost wanted to live this place, hopefully some chain reaction pushed me to think by myself and find the way to get my whole health back (and even more).

Edited by anonyy

I didn't edited for the spelling errors, nothing brilliant to say except arguing about grammar? i'm not english by the way.

And being a dick or not is not what's important to me, i'm just interested by saying true information and fighting against bs people constantly say which can affect others like myself i'm my early accutane-poisoning. It was because moron like you pretending having knowledge telling others they are "doom" or "they is no solution", "diet isn't important", "it's all anxiety" that i almost wanted to live this place, hopefully some chain reaction pushed me to think by myself and find the way to get my whole health back (and even more).

Good luck with that... I look forward to hearing of your recovery :D

Good luck with that... I look forward to hearing of your recovery

Anonyy may come off as very frank and harsh sometimes, but he has provided a lot of valuable information here. I for one find it pretty cool that he IS willing to 'fight' to help others. Through basic searching and reading one could find plenty of research to back up his claims too. Definitely find him to be an asset to the community.

My ruitine blood result: very low vitamine B12 and vitamine D.

I had my first injection today for B12. It helped a little bit, but the reason behind it ( why is it so low) is a question mark.

My vision problems (very sensitive against spot lights and especially at nights) is disturbing me. Do you have any suggestion for that? It occurs if you have not enough vit A but no way!

And sometimes I find my hands, foot shaking, as I said, B12 helped for that too, I hope it will be gone after remaining shots.

And with the endochronologist, I spend almost 30 min to convince him that all these sympthoms are not psychologic. After the conversation his last word was still; you should see a psychologist. How did I trust these people before accutane..

7/11/14

Wow, it's been a while since I've been on here; namely because I've been feeling a lot better. But let me pass on my tips to you.

The reason why I was losing hair was because my DHEA-sulfate levels were extremely out of range. It's a common problem all over the Internet. So I did some research on how to lower these levels, and now my hair is back to normal. But it will be a significant lifestyle change.

Don't eat high-oxalate foods.

These foods were what I lived on. I was vegetarian, so I lived on beans and nuts and soy. But after I cut these out, it took a few months, but my hair loss slided to a halt.

The main foods to avoid are anything soy-based, beans, nuts, chocolate, spinach, potatoes, and some berries. Make most of your diet low-ox fruits and veggies and meat. And don't eat anything that spikes blood sugar (carbs and sugars) on its own; pair it up with protein and fat. If you eat plenty of fat and protein, you'll start to feel better.

I also have some supplements I take. I make sure to have two big spoonfuls of blackstrap molasses a day to replenish my iron levels (I take it with tomato juice because Vitamin C enhances iron absorption.) And I also take at least one teaspoon of gelatin in the morning. Both of these supplements help with your joints, aging, dry skin, and your hair.

Also, B complex is good; it gives me lots of energy. I'm on Metformin (recently diagnosed prediabetic) so I need it, since Metformin will deplete your B vitamins.

Lifestyle-wise, try to touch your hair as little as possible. When you wash your hair, don't scrub or massage your scalp. What I do is I take a little squirt of shampoo and put it in a hair color applicator bottle, then I squirt it onto my scalp. I do this twice, then I rinse out. Use a shower filter. Chlorine plays a HUGE part in drying out your hair and skin!

Try not to comb or brush your hair too much and don't put it up that often. Combing and brushing through tangles and putting up your hair puts strain on the scalp. Leave your hair loose. I got a pixie cut and I love it; it makes life so much easier.

Hope this helps!

lol. I haven't been on the forum for a while (was basically trying Indigo's method of just letting go.. surprise, the "disease" was still there when I came back), and just wanted to reply/comment on a few things.

My experience with THC/CBD- I used/smoked during Accutane treatment and for years after, and it only ever (and still does) make my symptoms and inflammation worse for whatever reason. CBD alone helps with my skin and cognition (after it makes me feel like I have Downs for 2+ days), but continued use makes anxiety (proven somewhere by some study) worse, and stops helping the skin (like most treatments such as antibiotics or anti-inflammatories).

Indigo- diet is still the /only/ thing I have ever found to work nearly 100% of the time. Just eating small portions of things alone seems to really really help (no more than 2 fistfuls of food /ever/). I'm sure restrictive diets help even more. Stress does make our condition worse, but just because it makes us worse (like it does to many conditions), doesn't mean stress is what is causing our condition.

And as far as the Accutane still being in our bodies... My personal experience is that when I don't eat/eat less, I feel better. If the "poison" were still stored in our bodies in fat cells, when we ate less our bodies would burn the fat and the poison would return and make us feel worse. To the contrary though, people who exercise and diet actually feel better.

*shrug* I do know that sleeping an abnormally long time helps me feel a lot better, but this could simply be because we're eliminating environmental additives/not eating, and letting our bodies try to "repair" whatever is wrong. Idk. Do what works for you, however crazy it is. Joe shrimp rice man may be laughed at, but if he's feeling 100% better than you are, who's really having the last laugh?

Cheers

Edited by Nick Ryan

7/11/14

Wow, it's been a while since I've been on here; namely because I've been feeling a lot better. But let me pass on my tips to you.

The reason why I was losing hair was because my DHEA-sulfate levels were extremely out of range. It's a common problem all over the Internet. So I did some research on how to lower these levels, and now my hair is back to normal. But it will be a significant lifestyle change.

Don't eat high-oxalate foods.

These foods were what I lived on. I was vegetarian, so I lived on beans and nuts and soy. But after I cut these out, it took a few months, but my hair loss slided to a halt.

The main foods to avoid are anything soy-based, beans, nuts, chocolate, spinach, potatoes, and some berries. Make most of your diet low-ox fruits and veggies and meat. And don't eat anything that spikes blood sugar (carbs and sugars) on its own; pair it up with protein and fat. If you eat plenty of fat and protein, you'll start to feel better.

I also have some supplements I take. I make sure to have two big spoonfuls of blackstrap molasses a day to replenish my iron levels (I take it with tomato juice because Vitamin C enhances iron absorption.) And I also take at least one teaspoon of gelatin in the morning. Both of these supplements help with your joints, aging, dry skin, and your hair.

Also, B complex is good; it gives me lots of energy. I'm on Metformin (recently diagnosed prediabetic) so I need it, since Metformin will deplete your B vitamins.

Lifestyle-wise, try to touch your hair as little as possible. When you wash your hair, don't scrub or massage your scalp. What I do is I take a little squirt of shampoo and put it in a hair color applicator bottle, then I squirt it onto my scalp. I do this twice, then I rinse out. Use a shower filter. Chlorine plays a HUGE part in drying out your hair and skin!

Try not to comb or brush your hair too much and don't put it up that often. Combing and brushing through tangles and putting up your hair puts strain on the scalp. Leave your hair loose. I got a pixie cut and I love it; it makes life so much easier.

Hope this helps!

Very nice step to stop legumes & grains but meat is still toxic (except raw and very very low amount). Proteins are toxic in amount you talk about. Mix carbs with protein and fat is a very bad combination. Sugar (fruits) are the main fuel for the cells, can't live properly without it except from grains but as we know they are poisonous.

Edited by anonyy

Hi Sbowl,

If I recall correctly, you were on Metformin last year. You were using it to get acne (Accutane didn't halt it) and thinning hair under control, amongst other things. Thanks for the update and your forthrightness.

Edited by monn

I understand everyone will have their own opinion on diet, and not everyone is the same... although most of us are in a very similar boat (Titanic).

Realistically, I was probably a lot wrong on suggesting Matt Stone's ideas of eating anything as long as you're getting the calories.

Fact is, though, that if you under-eat (maybe because you think it's healthy, or because you're following a cleanse) you will slow down your metabolism because your body goes into a mode of stress, not knowing if/when it'll get another meal.

This means energy is burnt over a slower period.

It also means you'll cause yourself problems, such as Hypothyroidism (or worsen existing problems).

Eat when you're body tells you to, basically.

But I think eating whatever you want is probably a bad idea.

Rather than try to influence anybody here, I just want to tell you what I intend to eat, and why.

Vegetarian diet (for those that knew I was on one) was just a bad idea, however much I'd rather spare the animal kingdom.

We really did evolve on meat, although a lot of the meat available today isn't naturally produced, as we know.

Fruit, though, would have only been available during seasons...

Most of the time, our ancestors would have to hunt to survive, whether they wanted to kill or not.

Life's pretty fucking cruel really, isn't it?

Another thing that I see cropping up repeatedly is copper toxicity.

I once made a video, around 2 years ago I think.... and it was about someone who'd taken Propecia (Sure, not Accutane, but the side effects couldn't be MORE similar). This guy healed himself when he got a hair mineral analysis test which pointed out he had stupidly high copper levels.

Vegetarian diets are naturally high in copper because they are low in zinc.

To eat protein, people have to eat soy, peanut butter, beans... stuff like that. Or, a shit ton of Kale/spinach (which isn't something your body wants in high volume... Trust your taste buds on this one). Those foods will also likely cause too much estrogen in the body.

To summarise, this guy ended up getting better over several months by eating protein with each meal (mainly meat/eggs).

He also took a thyroid/adrenal glandular supplement.

The zinc (in meat, mostly) helps to counteract the copper toxicity and, over time, reduces it.

I know it sounds a little crazy to think copper could cause so many problems, but it is related to chronic fatigue, brain fog, anxiety... all kinds.

When copper builds up in the liver, in then ends up leaching onto the brain.

Jumping from diet to diet can have a negative effect on your body.

I recently had a message from a girl who took Accutane.

She had a hair mineral analysis and, again, high copper.

Idea is to eat Meat, eggs and vegetables... Not a lot else, though a treat from time to time will be okay.

Another guy messaged me a few months back on YouTube and said he had been advised to have protein often, with each meal.

All I know is, over the time of eating a lot of fruit (something I've always done and enjoyed), I've gotten worse.

A big problem for most of us is hypoglycemia.

Complex carbs and protein, while reducing simple carbs (including FRUIT) seems to be the solution for this.

I know that is seems crazy to reduce/eliminate fruit, but for a lot of us suffering from copper toxicity and digestive problems, fruit ferments and worsens bacteria overgrowth in the small intestine. Fruit in general will raise the blood sugar too fast. For hunters in the years prior, who walked and ran everywhere... this wasn't a big problem, because they quickly used it up. But, again, they would not have had access to this all year round (unless you'd rather believe in Adam and Eve).

Not all fruit is advised against in the diet to eliminate copper, but either way... you should reduce it.

(Mainly because of hypoglycemia)

The fruits you can still enjoy in small quantities is the berries.

Good for antioxidants, but low on the glycemic index.

Strawberries, blueberries... etc.

Either way, and again - not telling you what to do - mainly eat from high quality meat sources, with lots of vegetables (starchy veg, i.e. potato, isn't recommended for the most part).

This isn't to say that everything I've mentioned on Anxiety is suddenly irrelevant.

Added mental and emotional stress will fuck you up.

So, deal with it as best as possible.

Let go of worry as much as you can and rest - Joining a gym when you're fatigued will make you much worse.

Walking and light activity is good though.

Resources:

- A post I wrote and got a reply regarding the guy who recovered: http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1990077

- Book I'm using in regards to advise for chronic fatigue syndrome (which includes stuff like adrenal fatigue, which I've been diagnosed with and which most of you likely have too): http://www.amazon.co.uk/Diagnosis-Treatment-Chronic-Fatigue-Syndrome-ebook/dp/B00IC93WJM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1405156882&sr=8-1&keywords=chronic+fatigue+syndrome

Thoughts?

I'm prepared for Anonyy to call me out

Some people feel temporarily better while on a vegetarian diet.
Maybe they use lots of good alternatives.

But most will end up with far too many carbs.

80-10-10 will fucking destroy your teeth.. I've seen some of the big YouTube 80-10-10's admit their teeth aren't great.

Edited by IndigoRush

Yo Stefan,

I'm going to have call you out first I'm afraid.

I'll address some of your earlier arguments agains the list I spoke of who recovered --> JoeBuchignagi may have eaten that shrimp & rice diet for an age. He did fully recover in the end and can eat what he wants now. Sergio (I too have spoken with him on facebook) is pretty much as close to fully recovered as you get. He says greasy foods in high volume gives him problems from time to time but that's it as far as I'm aware. Not really much of a problem if you ask me.

I've noticed another thing and this is not intended to be malicious or insulting simply an observation, you seem to have ADHD in regards to treatments. You seem to try everything for a month or less. Whether it be anti-depressents, vegetarian etc etc. Even Accutane a potent chemotherapy drug requires a course of 6 months usually at minimum. So you can't really expect anything to really do much in less than a month, hell some people even say their acne gets worse in the first few weeks of 'tane.

For example I've followed the rules of the specific carbohydrate diet for about 18 months now. The day I started this diet, I would be what felt like emptying my guts out into the toilet before lying in the foetal position for an hour or two if I ate the wrong food. After a month, there was a very minute improvement. After 3 months a slightly bigger improvement and so forth. 18 months later and I can usually get away with eating poor for about 4-5 days before I get some minor problems such as mild bloating. Gone are the days of thinking my lungs just passed through my a-hole.

Also just to counteract what you said about fruit - carbs wise 95% I eat is probably from fruit. The rest is maybe from cheat meals or starchy veg. Done that for 18 months. Fructose in fruit doesn't stimulate insulin the same way as regular carbs which is generally broken into glucose. Thus hypoglycaemia isn't really such an issue (obviously there are limits). Some do argue that as due to fructose having to pass through the liver for metabolisation and only a certain amount can be processed per day (some estimate as little as 50g) and anything you eat over that is converted to fat. If you've seen my facebook page, bodyfat is something I barely possess. Furthermore fructose is predominantly absorbed prior to the small intestine where the bacteria are, thus fructose does not feed the pathological bacteria that many have post-'tane. And although this is only me, I eat about the equivalent of 15-20 pieces of fruit a day and my teeth are fine (dentist clarified).

In regards to undereating. Your metabolism is malleable. Studies done on Olympic wrestlers who cut up to 40lb's in a month and some do 30lb's in 48 hours. Don't believe me, here's Thiago Alves gaining 27.6lb's in 3 hours (Carb & H20 replenishment, not muscle).

http://www.mmamania.com/2012/3/2/2839067/ufc-fx-2-weigh-in-results-thiago-alves-gains-30-pounds-three-hours-dolce-diet

Some of these guys do these cuts multiple times per week. Yes, there metabolism is lowered. But it's found in retired wrestlers there metabolism returns to normal within 6 months. These are guys that having been doing some serious undereating sometimes for up to 30 years.

Another note personally doing a sh*t ton of aerobic exercise at my worst fatigue wise actually helped me quite drastically with my psychological and fatigue symptoms.

Basically my general point is - stop talking in absolutes. Some things work for some and not for others.

In other news I noticed on the propecia website that a user by the name of 'japanther' recovered after following the same diet anonny suggests - raw fruit, veg, nuts and seeds. CDnuts also posts under that thread saying he did the same and found it beneficial. I PERSONALLY still don't get how this is more helpful than paleo (anonny I know your argument, so don't worry no need to tell me again ;) ) but it seems to have helped a few people. Also of note is none of these guys anonny, CDnuts and Japanther noticed huge benefits in the first couple of weeks but rather in a time scale of months. Japanther says it was only after 4 months that he started to improve quickly (this was 3.5 years into his side effects)

Another interesting thing so as not to make myself sound eccentric is there is a thread on propeciahelp.com talking about weed. Several of them found it very helpful for sexual symptoms but also it did not cure them. That's not me backtracking on weed possibly being a treatment, it is simply providing balance.

ANYYYYWAYYYY I'm interested to hear how your diet of meat, eggs & veg goes as that's pretty much a ketogenic paleo diet. It's been said to be useful for autoimmune issues. So report back if you have any benefits!

My experience with THC/CBD- I used/smoked during Accutane treatment and for years after, and it only ever (and still does) make my symptoms and inflammation worse for whatever reason. CBD alone helps with my skin and cognition (after it makes me feel like I have Downs for 2+ days), but continued use makes anxiety (proven somewhere by some study) worse, and stops helping the skin (like most treatments such as antibiotics or anti-inflammatories).

Yo Nick,

It seems very peculiar that the green makes your inflammation worse considering so many people bang on about its anti-inflammatory properties.
Also yes, I don't know how good weed would be for those with anxiety disorders. I can imagine that could lead to some intense paranoia!

Just out of interest do you have any sexual sides? I'm still looking for my null hypothesis in regards to the sexual sides i.e. does it do nothing.