Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
qwerasdf

Any good derms where I live?

Does anyone on this forum know of any good dermatologists in the Boston area or in Philly (where I goto college)? My derm right now kind of knows nothing about acne, doesnt have any advice about red marks or scars, and frankly after reading ppl's posts in this forum, I know more about acne than he does. It would be great if I could find someone who can give advice on how to fix scars and other remedies for healing red marks.

Dr. Richard Fried in Newtown, PA knows a lot about acne and redmarks. Make sure you get the appointment with him and not one of his colleagues. Be prepared to wait for an appointment and at the office.

You can also try Penn Medicine in Radnor, PA...They have an army of docs there for various stuff, but my ex used to go to a derm there, dont know the name but they are all top notch. Another place is MainLine Dermatology (in King of Prussia area???). There are three docs, all very, very good but you have to book an appt about 3 months in advance.

Where do you go to school? I go to Temple U (FYI)

adam, im going to Upenn (ps, not penn state)

anyone in this forum from Massachusetts who know any good dermatologist/surgery ppl there?