Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This is a serious post. I know the name of the stuff is hilarious but a friend of mine told me her neighbor's kid cleared his face up with this stuff.

That's very interesting.

I looked on the site and the only things that scare me are the mineral oil and petrolatum...but this is something to keep in mind, maybe some day I'll try it.

ive been meaning to get that for the blemishes i get on my butt sometimes (it sucks sad.gif atleast its only a few) and ive also got some rough skin on my arms and back of my thighs. thanks for reminding me, maybe ill pick it up sometime and let you guys know how it goes.

when you resort to putting something called "buttpaste" on your face.. you know things have gotten pretty bad.

I think its the zinc oxide in it that helps with acne/red marks.......Scorpion_Vixen and a few others have mentioned incorporating Zinc oxide into their routine and finding that it helps. Since it is used in baby products for diaper rash, it does tend to sound a bit funny when you think about using it on your face. wink.gif