Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mERKOdn

Mineral make up

Just placed an order for a bunch of Meow Cosmetics samples. So excited to try them out! I hope one of them is the right shade! :)

Bare minerals is rubbish. Doesn't cover marks, makes acne worse, face looks over done.

I've got Bodyshop mineral bronzer so I am wondering if their mineral foundation is also good?

A long time ago there were some threads that proposed mica was an issue for a very small percentage of people. Possibly for the jagged, rough shape of the mica crystals.

I have used Everyday Minerals and really liked it. Switched to Avon just because a friend was selling it and suggested i try Smooth Minerals.

Currently i use Avon Smooth Minerals and i really like it. I have sensitive acne prone skin, and this Avon smooth Minerals did not break me out, and has a nice medium coverage.

I love the EveryDay Minerals brushes for applying mineral foundations, they are very nice

i've used bare escentuals bare minerals for years. I used it when i had active acne and i still use it now. I wouldnt switch.