Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
iXtReMe

Jeff Accutane Log

I'm sure many of you have always wondered how exactly things are going with someone taking accutane( iknow i did). And now that i am taking Accutane, for the sake of helping other's get a real good sense of how my progress is going, i have started my video log :)

Leave any questions here and i will answer in a fture video

Thank you. Also i will update here aswell

Edited by iXtReMe

awesome, I love watching these too!

The joint pain is what I am worried about, I am an athlete and run religiously everyday. AHH. I would cry if it hurt me to run.

Good luck!

Thanks for the support guys, and i'm very sorry about my accent it's cause i recently got my braces tighten, which makes it very hard to talk lol

i just finish taking 3pills (30mg each) and 1000mg fishoil.

this may sound a little too confident but i think my joints are all ready feeling better...maybe it's just my mind playing jokes with me. idk

Please leave any questions or concern you want me to answer. i will answer most , if not all questions.

:D

So it's been two days since i took the 1000mg fish oild, twice a day, and boy have i seen a major improvement. i was playing gym and running around in school today and i felt completly normal again. fish oil is a big savoir, i defiently recommend!

So It's been a long week, and im now on Day 71. it doesn't seem like i been on this medication for so long. Anyways besides that, my skin has been looking better, although i one white head comet landed on the side of eyebrows.

I will make a video, one day very soon, hopefully by end of week. :) best of luck to all

So It's been a long week, and im now on Day 71. it doesn't seem like i been on this medication for so long. Anyways besides that, my skin has been looking better, although i one white head comet landed on the side of eyebrows.

I will make a video, one day very soon, hopefully by end of week. :) best of luck to all

With the few viewers, and active readers, i have taken a while to make a new update video. and i greatly apologize for the long wait.

But here goes my Accutane Update Video...

Wassup guys, im back for my month 5!

Day 151

It seems like forever but oh boy its beeen a long but short 5 month. thats crazy. they say month 5 is month of improvements and iwant to say that happen right before my eyes.

im so looking for this month, i know alot people dont watch ,my videos but ohwell i do it for imformational purposes.

i tend to realize that i choke up sometimes while making video for you guys, and its fbecause i have braces whuch make me sound like i have some verbal problem, and also because im hispanic and have not yet perfected my english, but i do hope you guys will cope with me, and im sure yah can understand me.

so what is there to sayabout Accutane? it has become an addiction to shave my facial hair justso i can see how good my skin has become. obviously it isnt perfect but i still got month 5 and month 6, and thats enough time for improvement.

Story Time!

so today i went to thedentist today for my braces, andlord almighty i saw a packet with my name that conatain all the dental history for me. and so i picked it up and was looking through it and boom there goes a picture of me in 2009!!!!!

those picture of me was to show my insurance company that ineeded braces, and i saw my face in such vivid detail, and i must say i had ALOT of pimplles, which covered alot of my cheek and alot of my sideburns and forehead. and to constantly see the mirror, just to randomly see pictures of me is outstanding. i have made a big improvement and hopefully accutane could help me cross the next river.

VIDEO

Thank you for reading guys. hit me up with questions/concerns, im kinda bored here lmao :)

Edited by iXtReMe

@susanliu- thank you, you should of defiemtly seen it before i started accutane. its been a major improvement! My best of wishes to you and your accutane adventure!