Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Posted

Hi,

Im an indian male with brown skin and I did a TCA peel (12.5%) at home, about 2 layers and it was going well. I'm done them before for about 1 year (2 or 3 so far), so i know how to handle them and take care of my skin properly during the peeling period. So after about 6 days, the majority of my skin peeled off, including my forehead. However, on my forehead I was left with this weird kind of hyperpigmentation seen in the first image, which does not look inflammatory but rather from the acid itself. This has never happened to me before and I don't know what to do. The only thing I'm doing now is using Clincian complex (6%) bleaching cream on that area, because I was out of options. It seems to be like the pigment cells are in an abnormal state, would a low steroid cream help in this situation.

Definetly doing another peel will not help. How about microdermabrasion? I figure I would have to wait at least a few weeks before I do it. And of course I always wear sunscreen and a hat. Also, my cheeks don't seem to improving to where I want them to be in, as shown in the 2nd picture, they have a rough sort of appearance, despite the fact my cheeks are flat and smooth (no bumps). The rough appearance seems to be deep, but I know I can't do anything any treatment deeper than a 12.5% TCA peel, due to my skin. Laser treatment also appear to be out of the question. Any advice?

post-41495-1304373882_thumb.jpg

post-41495-1304373901_thumb.jpg

post-41495-1304373882_thumb.jpg

post-41495-1304373901_thumb.jpg

Posted

any help???