Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xciteurmom

F this man

Dan tell your distributor to stop telling ppl their shit is going to be 2-3 days. Its been 4 for me now, my stuff still isnt here, and im starting to break out now because i havent had any BP. Its fine if it takes longer than 2-3 days, but you need to tell people so they can plan accordingly. I know I procrastinated, but still, you are told 2-3 days, you expect it to be there.

Im losing all the progress I made now and its just despressing me so bad.

Did you order priority mail? If so, sounds like they screwed up. You could go to the store and buy some of that on the spot stuff, so at least you had similar stuff while you wait. If you ordered regular mail the website says a week or so for delivery. Sorry it's taking so long!!

But, you gotta learn from the lesson, right? Don´t wait until it´s almost finished to order priority 2-3 days, cuz who knows what could happen? That happened to me too, I waited too long to order and I broke out life a mo´fo. Sucks though, but hey.

But, you gotta learn from the lesson, right? Don´t wait until it´s almost finished to order priority 2-3 days, cuz who knows what could happen? That happened to me too, I waited too long to order and I broke out life a mo´fo. Sucks though, but hey.

Did you order priority or regular mail. Regular mail, which is the default way of ordering, takes 7-10 business days. If you ordered priority and never got it, PM me or email me and let me know the details of your order and I will look into it.

-Dan