Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Any time I use any sort of special acne treating soap or cream, it makes my face all red, itchy and blotchy for the rest of the day, sometimes for 2 days...I used Proactive for like, 3 days and saw amazing results only I think I was allergic to the stuff (And just Bp/Sa in general) so I stopped after a week. What do I do? I've been washing my face with Cetaphil for a while now and I mean, it's been under control but I really want to get rid of my zits so what should I do?

No. My face gets really itchy, greasy, and blothcy. It doesn't sting or anything, it just gets really, really itchy. And blotchy. Sometimes it spreads to my neck or under my chin. Any treatments that don't involve tons of chemicals?

Well I'd use it for 2 or 3 days at a time...no problems at first, but then the redness would start to come. It worked amazing though...

when i first started using bp cream it was extremely uncomfortable and itchy.......i kidna thought i was allergic too, so i stopped using it

i started using blotchla's regimin about a month ago, however, and in this regimin you wash off the bp as its only a cleanser......blotchla's didnt seem to do the trick for me so ive started applying the bp at night with a little stinging but no redness/itchiness like i used to.....i think its because the bp cleanser was able to help me get used to the bp on my face because it is just a cleanser that u can wash off, so now that my skin is more used to the bp, i cnan actually apply without the redness/itchiness i used to get