Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gordon 94

Emotional downfall..

My cystic and nodular are growing around the jawlines and i just got rid of the cystic and nodular on my face and i see a lot of red skin and pigmentation... i feel so UGLY! and i can't focus on school or anythign at the moment.. i need some help...

I'm sorry you are going through this!!!! Don't give up hope. So you got rid of the cysts on your face but are combatting some by your jawline? Pigmentation will fade with time but there may be ways to help it fade faster like retinoids, aha/bha products (avoid those with alcohol and menthol - too irritating) and products with hydroquinone. Hugs to you, I know acne can take a definite emotional toll, just know that you're not alone in this.

So painful.. can't go to prom because of this shit!!! do you thikn Tretinoin Cream .025% will speed up my acne pig.mentation? because there is a lot and i just don't know what to do....

Did you get tretinoan cream prescribed by a doctor? If so, maybe call them and ask them what the best thing would be to get rid of the red marks. They may have other ideas that could help you too.

I feel your pain. Ive got most my acne gone, but its a tough balancing act. I can have less acne, but far redder skin, or lighter skin but more acne. My face is so tattered with scaring and red spots I may as well have acne, and the irritation to my face makes them bright red. Problem also is that by the time the old spots fade im already covered in new spots. There is simply no winning. Im trying a bunch of different things but mandelic acid seems promising. Supposed to be one of the gentleist but most effective ahas out there. That will help ur acne and clear red marks faster. I wish you the best of luck