Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Timehealsall

How to know if a pimple fell off too early?

Guest Timehealsall

So i was washing my face today and two of my pustules on my forehead fell off. Basically, they were dried up from using the benzoyl peroxide, and "ripe," and one of them sort of peeled off (the pus bulb), and the other kind of popped on its own.

What is left is the pore in each of these pimples. My question is, does this mean that the two pimples left my face at the right time? Is this normal? I didnt pop the pimples, i just massaged cleanser over them and they just fell off.

I am going to apply neosporin to them just incase

Sometimes pus-filled pimples just burst while washing your face , it's okay. I dab some neosporin on mine and don't worry about it so much.

Pretty much what Omega stated.

But seriously Time, you asked me about this some time ago. And repeatedly seeking answers to acne-related issues really does not help, trust me. Much like how I will continuously look up whatever skincare regimen/routine I am on at the time in hopes of desperately finding whatever answer I seem to be searching for because I am so in need of being comforted and feeling like I will be okay. Just makes shit infinitely worse. I think you need to take a breath, stop always looking for answers to the same questions, stop thinking so much about your skin (yeah, I know, being a hypocrite), and things will be fine. As long as you aren't purposefully popping the pimples, just forget about it.