Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Malich

I love you Erin, my acne never mattered when I was with you.

Erin,

You always made me feel like I was someone special. In all of my 26 years I have lived my life, I have never felt so happy as when I was with you. Your smile, your laugh is what I will miss the most. You made it seem like I never had acne, even though I did. But when you looked into my eyes and you smiled at me every day, it was just the most wonderful feeling that I have ever felt in my life. I miss you so much. I've lost you and I don't know why. Now all I see are the scars. All I see is despair in my face. You are the most beautiful thing in the world to me. I would trade my life for one more day with you. I love you so much.

Guest pokemonster

hah i know, its like acne shit just doesnt matter anymore, u would take it all back and severe and endure it twice times if just it could bring them back.

uh wait a minute, im not sure now im getting this right? >_>' u mean she left, how? at all or just u?

Edited by pokemonster

YOU ARE MAKING ME CRY!!!! It sucks that this shit has to make you so insecure! and its hard to let someone in cuz you feel like if they see it they wont love you! i'm fighting that too! i have had great relationships but i've stopped so many opportunities for true romance becuase i had to hide my face! even though i'm still good looking, cuz i am, i cant get past that shit! i rarely ever wear my hair up cuz i dont want to let people see the scars! WTF! but, really i like how you realize she DIDNT see it! she saw you! and wether you get her back or not, remember that! they dont see it! only we do!!!

best of luck handsome!!!

Erin,

You always made me feel like I was someone special. In all of my 26 years I have lived my life, I have never felt so happy as when I was with you. Your smile, your laugh is what I will miss the most. You made it seem like I never had acne, even though I did. But when you looked into my eyes and you smiled at me every day, it was just the most wonderful feeling that I have ever felt in my life. I miss you so much. I've lost you and I don't know why. Now all I see are the scars. All I see is despair in my face. You are the most beautiful thing in the world to me. I would trade my life for one more day with you. I love you so much.

OH and If you need help and tips on getting her back please email me! dead serious! I am a hopless romantic and i would love to give you some ideas! you need a womans point of view!!!

email me! for real! its never too late...if you felt that love with her then deep down she wants you back too!!! trust me!

wow... u bring tears to my eyes.

LOVE is stronger than the pressure to be PERFECT <3

Edited by BV =)

wow... u bring tears to my eyes.

LOVE is stronger than the pressure to be PERFECT <3

If you want to but are unable to express your emotions lovingly anymore, they will build up inside you and eat you alive forever. Human nature knows this, and this is why people naturally convert to Hating their Ex's with a passion. This is because it's the only way to let the emotions out and move on.

Hate her, every time you think about her express this however way suites you.

This is my best advice. The girl sounds like a complete stupid bitch btw.

From your post you seem to be trying to get your emotions out to her by dumping all your emotional baggage onto her, but you must realize she's not gonna carry it anymore if it's made up of love, because she no longer loves you obv. Hate her, express your pain that way. It's the only way to make yourself feel better, unless that shits going to build and build and build and your going to be overflowing with pain, and by the looks of it you Might already be.

I know it's hard, but trust me it works.

Edited by AthleticHunta