Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jr0615

I FEEL LIKE IM MISSING OPPORTUNITES!!!

OK I FEEL LIKE WITH ACNE/ACNE SCARS I HAVE MISSED A LOT IN MY LIFE EVEN THOUGH IM ONLY 18 AND I GRADUATED HIGH SCHOOL IN 2010, I HAVE NOT REALLY BEEN ME IN SOME SORT OF WAY. I BEGAN GETTING ACNE JUNIOR YEAR AND BEING A MALE I GUESS ITS OK BUT NOT UNTIL IT GOT SERVERE IN JULY 2010 RIGHT AFTER I GRADUATED HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!!!

I MEAN WITH THIS ACNE EVEN WHEN I WAS STILL IN SCHOOL(SENIOR YEAR) IT I WOULD HAVE A TOLL ON ME...I MEAN NOT TO BRAG BUT I WAS BLACK/ASIAN, LONG HAIR,BASKETBALL PLAYER AND A WHOLE LOT OF GIRLS LIKED ME WELL ATLEAST ALL THE BLACK GIRLS LOL BUT EVEN THOUGH ME KNOWING THIS EVERY TIME I WOULD LOOK IN THE MIRROR BEFORE SCHOOL IT WOULD DEPRESS ME AND MAKE ME FEEL LIKE SHIT.....FOR EXAMPLE I WOULD HAVE A DATE WITH THE CUTEST WHIT GIRL IN THE SCHOOL AND I COULD TELL SHE LIKED ME BUT I BLEW OFF DATES W/ HER, DIDNT GO TO HOMECOMING WITH HER EVEN THOUGH SHE WANTED ME TOO!!! MAN ITS A SAD STORY ...AND BECAUSE OF MY ACNE I QUIT MY JOB IT WAS THAT BAD!!!! AND I EVEN SKIPPED COLLEGE FOR A YEAR I FEEL LIKE A LOSER MAN!!!! , ALL I CAN SAY IS ACNE SUCKS AND IT LEFT ME THESE SCARS THAT FUCKING TAKE FOREVER TO GO AWAY I FUCKIN HATE THIS LIFE I WANT MY OLD ONE BACK, IT JUST FEELS LIKE WITH A CLEAR FACE OR EVEN JUST A LITTLE PIMPLE LIKE >10 I CAN BE WAY HAPPIER AND JUST LIVE MY LIFE!!!

Edited by jr0615