Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
japjeev

The best cleanser just for Acne

My bottle of Clean and clear 2% salycilic acid cleanser is almost done. I need a cleanser that will actually help. does anyone know a good cleanser just for acne? Also is it okay if i dont moistirizour after cleansing, because when i dont my pimples dont look as bad.

I think leave-on treatments are more effective than cleansing. Cleansers are only left on your face for a very short time, and the ingredients don't have enough contact time to be hugely beneficial.

I only use a soap-free cleanser that gently removes the excess, and the the toner and serums of my regimen are what fight my acne. My regimen is in my signature, but I also like Kiss My Face's cleanser and acne gel as a cheaper alternative.

Even oily skin benefits from moisturizers, but you might want to stick to light serums or hydrating spritzes if you dislike the way moisturizers make your skin look.

hm ok but i will use dan's moistirozour but do you know any cleanser that are ood. i dont expect them to do whole lot too but something is better then nothing