Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
genie78

Forever Living Skin Products

I used a Forever Living product for dandruff. It claimed to reduce dandruff. Guess what happened? I got dandruff and lots and lots of it. I stopped using it and that was that. I also know of someone who used a Forever Living product on her face. It was supposed to get rid of impurities. Guess what happened to her? Her face is covered with zits.

I'm wary of products that claim to reduce impurities or products that detoxify. These products claim that there will always be an 'ugly period.' A period where the zits break out. Aren't anti-acne products supposed to get prevent acne not cause it? Geez.

I'm not claiming that Forever Living products suck. They don't. Well, not all of them anyway. Their food supplements are great. They should probably steer clear of making skin care products the next time.

I hate when you buy a purifying product to "help" your skin, then it gets worse. Then its even worse when the company who makes it says "it'll get worse before it gets better" That doesn't even make sense, at worst an acne med should not make any difference, then get better, this getting bad before it gets better is crap.

If you use a product, and your skin gets worse, thats a sign from your skin telling you its not good for you.