Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lowfreq

Manuka Oil just killed my jock-itch

Thank u people for recommending manuka oil!

I've had jock itch all my life, for about 20 years. I've tried everything. Manuka oil killed it in about 2.5 weeks time. Now the skin around my groin looks normal. Finally -- and thank u acne.org and members for sharing this information. I went out and bought 3 more bottles. The manuka oil I got is from www.livingnature.com.

Glad you found the product helpful - I love manuka oil - it works wonders on active cysts and acne, in my experience.

I get it more cheaply on www.manukaoil.com, although I still buy the manuka oil and honey antiseptic gel from livingnature.

yeah that fungi i got was serious.. so embarrassing that I didn't even want a doctor to see it.. i kept itching in that area and just scratch and scratched until there was no more skin left.. i was left with "open" skin wounds that sometimes would not heal.. it was bad.. manuka oil saved me.. i now put it on my face to kill any bacteria/fungi that may be lingering..