Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mini Me.

FOUND AMAZING PRODUCT FOR RED MARKS!!!!!!!!!!

ok so i have been testing the water for some time and i have found an amazing product for red marks. I have not been using it the last week as i have picked really bad and it cant go in open wounds. but when i have picked previously and picked and the scabs have fell of this cream has been amazing. Its called inviCible scars. i researched it for months and decided to finally take the plunge. its sold in america and i live in the uk so it took 8 days to get here. Im going on accutane on friday so ill have to stop using it as it might be a bit harsh. it took at 4 weeks and my face was literally glowing and red marks gone. Unfortunately i had a breakout and picked the hell out of my face its so bad got so many scabs on my face at mo its awful so decided its time for tane so i can stop the breakouts so i can give my face time to fully heal and a rest from ripping it to pieces everyday.

If anyone would like to be so kind in give me advice on tane id be so grateful also any skin pickers who have made a mess of there face and have managed to heal please tell me so i have some kind of hope that i will heal. But yeah if your break outs have stopped and your not a picker inviCible is amazing.

Hi Mini Me, I just bought this. Did you just put it on the scars or all over your face or in large areas. I have combo acne scars and burns from a chemical peel. Thanks.

Will this be effective for active acne too? I don't usually breakout anymore due to Accutane, but will this make me breakout more?

Thanks

I also just rec'd this yesterday in the mail.

I wore it last night and this morning. I'm using just a little under my moisturizer. Sorta tingles at first... Here's to hoping this stuff does as it promises :)

Hi Mini Me, I just bought this. Did you just put it on the scars or all over your face or in large areas. I have combo acne scars and burns from a chemical peel. Thanks.

Hey yeah I also used it for the same thing! I used it all over my face 20 minuets before applying moisturiser! I contacted them and they confirmed it could be used all over the face. It says that it keeps the skin hydrated. Don't put it in open wounds though. After 3 weeks my red marks looked amazing! Keep me posted they have a Facebook page I bombarded them with questions before I bought it. Hahah. Good luck

FADE SCARS AND DARK SPOTS

Do you have scarring from surgery, acne, a burn, or skin injury? Do you suffer from uneven skin tone?

InviCible is a safe, effective treatment for scars and hyperpigmentation. 94% satisfaction rate!

That's what sold it for me haha

Like i said don't put it on open or broken skin

Will this be effective for active acne too? I don't usually breakout anymore due to Accutane, but will this make me breakout more?

Thanks

Hey no it didn't break me out here this is what it says on the website

InviCible is non-greasy and hypoallergenic acne scar treatment. Since it does not contain common skin irritants like preservatives and fragrances, it is far less likely to cause a break-out than most other acne scar care products. InviCible does not contain hydroquinone.

Off you look at the ingredients it has stuff in that helps acne. Hope this helps :)