Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
electthedead01

Vitamin A and Vitamin D at the same time?

Hey guys does taking Vitamin A(10,000 IU) and Vitamin D3 (10,000 IU) at the same time lessen the effects of each?

I read that vitamin A and D3 use the same receptors meaning the vitamin A might interfere with the absorbing of vitamin D3.

I normally take 10,000 iu of vitamin A and 10,000 iu of vitamin D3 after dinner.

Should I take Vitamin A every other day, or even every 2 days? And keep taking the 10,000 iu of vitamin D3 daily?

Thanks guys! :dance:

Edited by electthedead01

Hey guys does taking Vitamin A(10,000 IU) and Vitamin D3 (10,000 IU) at the same time lessen the effects of each?

I read that vitamin A and D3 use the same receptors meaning the vitamin A might interfere with the absorbing of vitamin D3.

I normally take 10,000 iu of vitamin A and 10,000 iu of vitamin D3 after dinner.

Should I take Vitamin A every other day, or even every 2 days? And keep taking the 10,000 iu of vitamin D3 daily?

Thanks guys! :dance:

I found the best and effective way to take this is through food sources. One of the best is Blue Ice fermented cold liver oil. Has both A and D and have a very high absorbency into the body.

I recommend taking Vitamin A in the form of beta-carotene. This will ensure your body converts the amount it needs, and nothing more.

And yes, vitamin A and D do cling to the same receptors (or so I've heard) so maybe you should take them separately.