Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acnegonenow

I was so hungry!!!!

I was so hungry I hadn't had any breakfast today after work i went to Mc Donalds and had a hamburger 2 large fries, 6 chiken nuggets and a powerade. Will I break out really bad???!!!?

Edited by acnegonenow

Who knows? Everyone reacts differently to different things. If you personally have noticed that diet greatly affects your acne, then you might see breakouts.

On the other hand, some people can eat whatever and it will have no affect on their acne at all.

Everyone has different things that make their acne worse, so it's hard to say.

So, your name is acnegonenow, does that mean that you're pretty clear right now? From what I understand, even people whose acne is greatly affected by diet can handle a cheat meal from time to time without breakouts. Just go back to your regular diet now. If diet is helping you then even if you have a breakout (and you may not), you should be able to clear right up again by going back to your regular routine.

lol my name was more of a scream "Acne.. gone ...now!"...no new bumps on my cheeks only old red scars and for some weird reason ive been getting acne on my forehead which ive never had before. Its like it imgrated from cheeks to forehead!

Edited by acnegonenow

Just don't beat yourself up over it, OP. That'll just cause uneeded stress which might lead to breakouts. Just chill. :) It's nice to pig out once in a while.

so, are we gonna hear the end of this exciting store? Anyways,bro. brought 3 boxes of Krispy Kreme donuts.2 weeks ago. I had 2 everyday for 3 days. ..I was able to stop after 3 days.))But I didn't really break out because when something like that happens I increase my water intake, tea intake and drink Apple Cider Vinegar (diluted) twice a day.