Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xTwisteDx

First Week down.. but "wrinkles"

Well, Wednesday is officially 1 week for me, I've noticed a slight improvement.. the only problem is.. my face is just so dry, feels tight, when i smile it looks like I have wrinkles around my eyes/nose area

Uncomfortable.. but oh well..

I'm using 1 pump of BP.. and 2 pumps of moisturizer, i dont rub the moisturizer in though, i just glide it across my face and let it sit and absorb itself.. which leaves my skin looking really shiny/oily, but that doesn't matter

So do I use even less than 1 pump of BP to get rid of the wrinkles? Or Continue using 1 pump for week 2?

1 pump was probably too much to start off with. If your priority is to get rid of the wrinkles, then yeah, stop using the bp. Otherwise, keep bumping up the bp by half-pump increments every week. You could also use more moisturizer I guess.

man, unfortunately some area of my skin peeled off due to the dryness, and kinda made area of my face look discolored due to the lighter skin underneath...

I'm just gonna continue puttin it on my cheek/forehead/chin and leave my nose/eye area clear, i dont want my whole face skin to peel off D:

Hopefully this pays off and my acne clears up..